• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Testserver?

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
I really want this confirmed so I'll ask again.
This test server will be reseted along with all the chars etc when radonia team has tested everything and removed bugs etc..?
Or will they just develope the server as we find bugs and then keep the chars etc?

Yes, the server will reset, along with all chars, houses and everything. But I strongly encourage you to play on the test server, since you help us find possible bugs, that we won't have when we start the real server if you guys report them to us.

and if you play will have more knownledge about the server making your start after reset easier

I don't think i need more or will get more knowledge than i already have... You know i used to be higher level than bonestorm was c: just don't know the new quests and i think ill save them for the real start...

I don't think i need more or will get more knowledge than i already have... You know i used to be higher level than bonestorm was c: just don't know the new quests and i think ill save them for the real start...

Bonestorm was lvl 150 ;p

wtf hellrage, rofl, higher than Bonstorm... LOL i was 2nd only because Jones got banned, before that i was third! Jones 1st, Bone 2nd, Casa 3rd...

I used to be, before i quit and if pged... But it wasn't really hard he war like level 40 back then...

In this time it should have been me being the highest level. With 2 chars. Along with Jimmy who just overleveled me by far until Bonestorm came. You never had anything to do with a highest level, Hell.

what is Naasty.mines ip
i wnat to log in but i cant i did an account and evrything but the problem i dont know the ip to write it!!!!!

Back