• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thronx OT - 10.77+ RL map project

ATT3

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I am here to introduce and discuss about our project.

Our goal / vision for Thronx:
  • Supporting the latest tibia client, with the latest content.
  • Fun events, e.g lms, blue versus red battle, guild versus guild battle and more! (not random teleports in depot or temple though, more "RPGish" instead.)
  • Partly retro PvP to encourage guild to have wars. (unfair fight reduction activated in wars)
  • Bug free server, many say that it's impossible to have completely bug-free server, but we got experience, we are good at scripting and debugging, therefore if a bug is found it will be fixed asap.
  • Most RL tibia quests, we're not aiming to get all possible real tibia quests, however the quests that we don't have are quests which simply aren't worth of doing + partly missions on certain quests.
I am developing this OT with @Yamaken, whom I've been working with for several months.
We have very similar vision on the project, which makes working together really smooth and enjoyable.

Excuse me already, if I am remember something incorrectly about the OX server:
We started working together with @Yamaken a bit before the OX server was introduced.
Their project gained a lot of attention and became quickly popular and for a reason.
There was no another OT like OX server our there at that moment, they brought something new.
Ever since their project gained a lot of attention, it was obvious to us that, there is a lot of people looking for certain type of server.
For a server with latest content, innovation and skilled people working on it.

So, after the project closed - we saw a gap, we knew that we're experienced and skilled enough to bring the community everything they had, and more. But -
That's not completely what we're after.
Biggest difference will probably be that, we're going to add custom and fun events to the server with rpgish feeling.
It is very important to us that players don't lose their "rpg" feeling because of these events, instead it should do the opposite, while having fun.

This project isn't replacement for the OX server, even though we both look up to their plans, implementations and accomplishments.

For those who are similar with Silentcores should not mix it with this one.
These projects have differences. Probably the biggest one is that you will be only able to play Thronx with normal and flash client,while,
you will have to play Silentcores with an anti-bot client or flash client. + There are plenty of other differences between the OTs.

Some features we currently have, and we're adding / going to add.
  • Flash client
  • Reward chest and container
  • Partly retro PvP (unfair fight reduction is enabled on war deaths)
  • Newest client
  • RL map, with latest real tibia content (areas, creatures, quests)
  • Cast system
  • Auto equip (hotkey)
  • Loot channel
There's probably some features I forgot to mention, but I guess there are the most important ones.

Some pictures:
Flash client
GzgWDMX.png

Shadows of the Yalahar, achievements included.
wW8i0fl.png

Oramond, quests included.
kIKeeEV.png

Reward chest / container system
sENmctC.png

The main purpose of this thread currently is to get feedback about the current features and plans.
If you have anything to ask or mention about our features or rates, please go ahead and comment :)

We will open beta server in the next following weeks, more information about this will follow up.

Last edited:
We are trying to fill the gap that hyped OX has left. We are aiming to be professional, as we are a team of programmers and we are able to solve instability issues. develop new feature. Most of servers are just for profit, they just don't care about players and every single good feature they have is just bought, yeah, they run it as a business. What we want is just to make it more professional and not amateur like most of you guys are used to.

The best server to mix between reliability and fun
Strongly rrecommened

We got a few ideas for the server which we aren't absolutely certain if we're going to add or not.
I would love to get any feedback from the server in general or about the features below.

1. Bring back training dummies? (removed in 2012, when cipsoft added "training schools")
Ever since cipsoft added training dummies they have been widely debated feature, and for a reason.
Too easy for knights and paladins to get high offensive skills.

However, that could be handled by adding, "training time at dummies" and having "staged skills" will help.

"Training time at dummies"
Ex: You could manually spend 2 hours at target dummies per day, else you will be kicked out from there and won't be able to get in.
(X-logging would still work normally (on x-logging, attacking would stop and kick after pz is gone else, after 15 minutes))
"Staged skills"
If you're familiar with staged experience rates, you probably get the point already.
Ex: for melee skills
< 70, skill rate would be 20x
> 70 and 90 <, skill rate would be 15x
> 90 and 115 <, skill rate would be 10x
> 115, skill rate would be 6x (Not our actual rates)

Doesn't it look good? :p (from tibia.wikia)
latest
2. Twist of fate, remove or keep it?
As stated earlier, we're going to have retro pvp on the server.
But to be exact, it won't be exactly that with our current plans.

We're planning on removing twist of fate, since it's not part of retro pvp.
However, many would suffer from it, war players and new players specially.
Purchasing all blessings is very expensive, players would quickly run out of cash during wars - which would likely decrease the amount of wars on the server.

Since we're going to have customized death penalty reduction anyway, our PvP system won't be exactly "retro", very similar though.
Currently death penalty reduction will only work in wars, this makes normal pvp much more serious.

Why would anyone make a server with ATT3? He opens a server and then closes it a month later when he got some donates xD

How can you have numbers in your name? o_O

Why would anyone make a server with ATT3? He opens a server and then closes it a month later when he got some donates xD
"Why work together?"
Because we're much stronger together, we actually can fight against the top OTs when we combine our strengths and skills.
To compete with those OTs, we can't just be equally good, or just a bit better.
We have to be a lot better than others.

"Opens a server and resets a month after"
I don't even want to say "not true", because it's not far from it.
My OTs in the past have died, usually after couple of months for X reason, I've never intentionally closed an OT if it has had players, even a few.
Lastly, I haven't just "reseted" an OT after it has died, I've always done a lot fixes, added major amount of new content and such.

But, I've always closed the OT after it has been "dead" for a while.
Why?
To me personally it doesn't make any sense to keep an OT alive, invest money into it, if there are no players playing on it, specially when you're doing it for them.
99% of the OTs aren't "gold mines", e.g on Ducates I wasted 200-300 eur, kept investing money into it even though I knew it wasn't going to be profitable.
And that leads us to donates:
Doing this kind of OT, looking at the man hours spent in developing etc is enormous.
The money that can be made here is not definitely not as much as many might think.
Also, the amount of money the OT receives relays very much on the available items in the shop, how "pay2win".

You can do a lot more money elsewhere with less effort, so if somebody is doing this purely for the money, why even bother?

If my answers didn't please you enough, you should read these before responding:
https://otland.net/threads/poland-hexera-10-77.231633/page-2#post-2233481
https://otland.net/threads/poland-hexera-10-77.231633/page-3#post-2234859
Talking about the same subject there too, the second one requires some time to read.

TL;DR.
Working together makes us much stronger.
Not quite as @Milice commented, but I have done mistakes and learned from them.

We have added two new features:

* Entergame Protection(10 seconds protection against monster damage and target when you enter game, if you move you lost it).
* Lost Connection Protection(10 seconds after you lost connection this system will be enabled, it will protect you from any damage/target from monsters).

ThronX Team~

Finally its starting to look like, that we're ready to open beta server soon.
Many major decisions will be made during the beta phase, so be prepared if you want to be involved.

Things we done lately;
  • Reviewed and fixed a massive list containing nearly 700 bug reports.
  • Updated and added new pages to the website, added forums
  • Improved monsters behavior
  • Added target dummies to Edron (as they used to be, back in 2012)
  • And A LOT more.
If you're interested in joining our private beta, private message me or leave a comment below.
Private beta will be mainly focused for PvP, while open beta will be focused on general stuff.

Back