• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Today is the match between Barcelona Vs Arsenal

uchiha1sasukee

Chillin Boss
Reaction score
today there is a soccer match between Bracelona and Arsenal i can't wait to see who win and i know ofcourse Barcelona gonna win haaaayyyy i think arsenal are noobs :mad:

Nothing is compared to barcelona:p

Arsenal has been good this season, though Barcelona is realy good..
We'll see :D

Lol, did u see the first half? I doubt Arsenal's goal keeper will get THAT lucky in his whole football carrier <.<

anyway... can't believe that Puyol got a red card. -.-

visca el barca!!!!

Lionel still got nothing, he's horrible today

Last edited:
shut the fuck up, you don't even watch football

american gay

Who said I don't watch soccer?
I watch soccer all the time, I even played soccer for 12 years, the only team I can root for is team USA or Los Angeles Galaxy. And do to the fact that the european media is so bullshit, they can't allow anyone else in the world but in Europe to watch their soccer games.
And don't say American gay, we're probably the most athletic and sport motivated country in the world, we're known for "never give up" motto.
Also, soccer ISN'T the best sport in the world, it's the most popular, as in most people playing it. Just because it's popular, it doesn't mean its the best. The reason why it's popular is because is because it's basically the only sport in most countries and the only one that can be cheaply affordable. There is no perfectly heavily favored "best sport", it all depends on the playing style.

... okey?

Where in my post did I say that FOOTBALL was the most popular sport/best sport???

Anyway. Just because Messi didn't show his brilliance in this match doesn't mean you can just criticize him like that. That's why I thought you didn't watch football.

How the fuck can he be bad when he made two damn hat tricks in one week + more goals??? (11 goals in one week, 11 goals for barcelona (nobody scored but messi in one whole week)

... okey?

Where in my post did I say that FOOTBALL was the most popular sport/best sport???

Anyway. Just because Messi didn't show his brilliance in this match doesn't mean you can just criticize him like that. That's why I thought you didn't watch football.

How the fuck can he be bad when he made two damn hat tricks in one week + more goals??? (11 goals in one week, 11 goals for barcelona (nobody scored but messi in one whole week)

Then why couldn't he score now?
He obviously didn't do his best.

THERE you go.

Yes, obviously he didn't show his true potential in this match. But there is still no reason to criticize him.

Sorry for insulting u before lol ;p i thought u said "messi sucks" without knowing anything about football.

THERE you go.

Yes, obviously he didn't show his true potential in this match. But there is still no reason to criticize him.

Sorry for insulting u before lol ;p i thought u said "messi sucks" without knowing anything about football.

I changed the post for better clarification.

messi always brings goals in the hard times or in the second half of the time thats his way of goaling ... but today he disappointed me a little

And about arsenal they got lucky so fucking lucky thier goal keeper is so lucky .. we will get them next match too see that you must not depened on luck we will bring them 4-0 for Barcelona :) Hail Barcelona

And love you messi

messi always brings goals in the hard times or in the second half of the time thats his way of goaling ... but today he disappointed me a little

And about arsenal they got lucky so fucking lucky thier goal keeper is so lucky .. we will get them next match too see that you must not depened on luck we will bring them 4-0 for Barcelona :) Hail Barcelona

And love you messi

but barca misses puyol and pikey next week :/

The red card on Puyol was too harsh in my honest opinion.

And I can't believe we miss both Puyol and Pique :/

Anyway, Arsenal misses Arshavin, Fabregas and Gallas.

And don't say American gay, we're probably the most athletic and sport motivated country in the world, we're known for "never give up" motto.

No, it is known of obesity and debts. (also niggers)

Back