• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tribal Wars

TibianJoe

Reaction score
Tribal Wars is a browser-based game set in the Middle Ages. Every player controls a small village, striving for power and glory. Its point is really simple but it is extremely hard to master. Control a village, Build an army & Attack other players and conquer their villages. Here is a link if you want to join me:

Tribal Wars - The browser game

This world just opened today. Most people are low points and everyone has only 1 village. It is our time to conquer. ;)

PS: If you have any questions reply below or send me a message. My name is Anti-Dead

Its been ages since I played that game, 3m points, 300 or so villages, World 15, Top Player 1 in K00, Ranked 300ish Global, had a huge cluster of 160 or 170 villages xD

it is really cool. I also quit it because after some time a tribe time attack me so I actually have no chance :p

I quitted because the game got boring in the end of the world, just capturing barbs and fighting wars 100 hours away(pain with being on the border in K00), and right now I'm just too lazy to start again from scratch xD

I was thinking the same way until I saw that a world just opened. Why not give it a try? :p

too lazy, its the summer, busy with my server, tons of games to play on PS3 and PC = no time

no time in TW to farm = fail
So I'd rather not :p

Oh God.
I miss when this game was good.
But it was really stressful during wars when you would have to get up early to snipe some fucking nobles.

yeah, I remember I once had to wake up at 4am to send a nuke otherwise another player noble train would hit the walls xD

yeah, I remember I once had to wake up at 4am to send a nuke otherwise another player noble train would hit the walls xD

I usually would get next to zero sleep during war times. So in a way it's a reality war simulator haha

Yea, that's why you should get a Co-Player. He stays at night and you're day. Different Time Zones :p

Back
Top Bottom