• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Spectrum(the world) is something people playing it are on actually

Well if it dont move it has shown fluctuation and without total promotion its just gonna die eventually the games are not bringing any new user aka lack of steam? Less people see it from outside the "otscene"
You are talking about Medivia now right?

Iryont knew having new users wont happen if he kept offering 7.4 features. So how keep existing without new players?
1) Steal players from cipsoft Tibia. How? adding endless content and hotkeys.
2) Appeal to poeple's ego: offer endless cosmetics items, outfits, houses, colours and ponnies to the shop. Im better than you im pretty!
3) Pay to win items. Save time! dont spend 8 hours on Orc Fortress! buy bless from shop and use the time with friends.
4) Conent update every 4-6 months. Sometimes even less. Every month events and client adjustments.
5) Opening every year one or two new fresh servers, on to three possible different locations (West NA, East NA and Europe).

So what medivia has been basically doing all these years: Less players who pay more.
I quit medivia (for the last time) one month ago after they arbitrary changed Pendulum pvp status to non-pvp and 8.0 mechanics. Now im seeking for a new server to waste my life (tried shadecores but meh).

I dream off Tibiantis NA to be my definitive server since Tibia is the only game I play. :')

Iryont knew having new users wont happen if he kept offering 7.4 features. So how keep existing without new players?
2) Appeal to poeple's ego: offer endless cosmetics items, outfits, houses, colours and ponnies to the shop. Im better than you im pretty!
3) Pay to win items. Save time! dont spend 8 hours on Orc Fortress! buy bless from shop and use the time with friends.
4) Conent update every 4-6 months. Sometimes even less. Every month events and client adjustments.
5) Opening every year one or two new fresh servers, on to three possible different locations (West NA, East NA and Europe).

So what medivia has been basically doing all these years: Less players who pay more.
I quit medivia (for the last time) one month ago after they arbitrary changed Pendulum pvp status to non-pvp and 8.0 mechanics. Now im seeking for a new server to waste my life (tried shadecores but meh).

I dream off Tibiantis NA to be my definitive server since Tibia is the only game I play. :')
truth is there is nobody in sane mental state to operate anti cheat against open black market.
therefore sooner or later people would find way to Bot or atleast make runes without player something that can idle out the gameplay to near perfection because how can you prove someone is actually runemaking?

Hi
Post automatically merged:

2 years of not playing tibia, came here for nostalgia of this server, and people still cant understand why this server is the best, and its the best exactly because its Simple server with Simple unforgivable rules.

@assassinho rethink your life bro, u are commenting OTS forum thread for 3 years, while you not even playing the server. Im not insulting you, its just i came here after 2years and first i see is your hating post - definitely its some psychological problem u can solve with therapist

People want slow, low stages server but they also want more good respawns xD

You cant have a cake and eat cake
believe me kid i play'd this server more then you ever will. So i got a good reason to say what i wrote. I invested enough time to know that he wont come with any proper high lvl content ever. And thats a shame cause whenever i see a guy streaming on tibiantis its either warlocks or behemoths.

"You cant have a cake and eat cake" ?????????????????????????????????????????????XDDDD

believe me kid i play'd this server more then you ever will. So i got a good reason to say what i wrote. I invested enough time to know that he wont come with any proper high lvl content ever. And thats a shame cause whenever i see a guy streaming on tibiantis its either warlocks or behemoths.

"You cant have a cake and eat cake" ?????????????????????????????????????????????XDDDD
literally all people asking for is dragon lord spawn warlock spawn behemoth and demons but not in the original places like a custom spawn?
damn the bar really is low huh.

Which is exactly the route CipSoft followed as their business model, just p2w the shit out of it, their player count decreasing but their profit increasing. Sadly 99% of OTs I see around use the same business model of cipsoft which I am not a fan of, maybe one day we'll see someone who actually does not copy cipsoft in everything.

Which is exactly the route CipSoft followed as their business model, just p2w the shit out of it, their player count decreasing but their profit increasing. Sadly 99% of OTs I see around use the same business model of cipsoft which I am not a fan of, maybe one day we'll see someone who actually does not copy cipsoft in everything.
but its same as world of warcraft its dump on these mofos trying to escape life aka bagging da losers its oldest trick in the book.

The concept is old but the method / way Cipsoft mastered it was pretty innovative back then, when they introduced Tibia coins and all the microtransactions. They basically created a sort of crypto currency / NFT that holds value with time, at a time where this was pretty unknown.

truth is there is nobody in sane mental state to operate anti cheat against open black market.
therefore sooner or later people would find way to Bot or atleast make runes without player something that can idle out the gameplay to near perfection because how can you prove someone is actually runemaking?
there are various anti-cheat solutions that are successful

even this truncated version of battleye stopped massive botting on tibia to this point that few developers providing either device driver based bots or some image recognition based bots were saying that their users are getting manually banned while truth is these bots are CONSTANTLY and easily detectable as long as bastian can get his hands on it and thats ending up with massive ban waves usually

Let me ask again, did you even level up to 150 yourself? I know you didn't. It's a ridiculous argument, considering that for any casual player it should take years to get to level 150, let alone say 200. Unless you're purposely skipping the whole content (e.g. by account trading/sharing, power gaming for real money etc.), but then it makes even less sense to complain about the... lack of content. The content is there, but it is designed for casual players, not for those who are more interested in pushing everything beyond the limit rather than enjoying the game itself.

If you level up to 150 by yourself, and then tell me you're lacking content, you will have a point. But if you quit at level 40 and keep saying that it was because of the lack of content for levels 200, that's just a silly excuse. If it turned out too boring for you, there is no need to make up excuses. It only means that this server is simply not for you. There are many other servers with fast-paced gameplay, and fancy content up to levels 500, waiting for you. This one, however, is about enjoying the nostalgia of old times in a slow-paced world, for once without cheaters. That's how it had been announced prior to its start, that's how it's always been advertised, and that's what it is. And I understand that it's not for everyone. 🤷‍♂️
Uh… the entire cocaine and rots team leveled own chars to 150

Entire team quit due to lack of content. Most high lvs dont even exp their own chars and pay vzls to do it. If the content was fun they would not do this. Content on 7.4 (to me and most) is monotonous and boring. Im fine w keeping the pace, but the actual “fun” of the game past 100 sucks. Its simply a fact. Medivia is great for junkies n addicts but at least they made interesting content. The last update made in tibiantis is a useless island an extremely small % uses.

Pros of tibiantis :
Great replica og 7.4
Awesome gm in terms of keeping bots out

Cons of tibiantis :
Its strictly 7.4, nothing fun past 120
Shitty community of high lvs (80% carders n degenerates)
Horribly stubborn GM who will never even entertain or listen to any discussions
Lack of creativity from staff in updates

-king zach

Last edited:
Uh… the entire cocaine and rots team leveled own chars to 150

Entire team quit due to lack of content. Most high lvs dont even exp their own chars and pay vzls to do it. If the content was fun they would not do this. Content on 7.4 (to me and most) is monotonous and boring. Im fine w keeping the pace, but the actual “fun” of the game past 100 sucks. Its simply a fact. Medivia is great for junkies n addicts but at least they made interesting content. The last update made in tibiantis is a useless island an extremely small % uses.

Pros of tibiantis :
Great replica og 7.4
Awesome gm in terms of keeping bots out

Cons of tibiantis :
Its strictly 7.4, nothing fun past 120
Shitty community of high lvs (80% carders n degenerates)
Horribly stubborn GM who will never even entertain or listen to any discussions
Lack of creativity from staff in updates

-king zach
wow zach well spoken <3 But some people are just as stubborn as the community. 70% of high lvls are leveled as we speak by exp service

Last edited:
wow zach well spoken <3 But some people are just as stubborn as the community. 70% of high lvls are leveled as we speak by exp service
The main issue w the 7.4 tibia community is and always has been carding, botting and the losers who pay for exp service. Exp service didnt exist 12 years or so when medivia turned to shit. The xbot for teamspeak also ruins the game. Cant make alts, cant secret lv chars, insane data analysis allows for super easy handling of masslogs, cant have chars online. Ppl block a single respawn for weeks and make it impossible to sneak ever (though thats a map error more than a community one)

The root of these problems? The PEOPLE. You ppl (mainly the losers who “only play for war” lost the whole point to have fun. Bunch of losers who validate their existence by winning on servers with the identical community from 15 years ago. I didnt play a single server for 15 years. Came back (and dominated of course) to try tibiantis and it was 80% the same clowns w same clown mentality, then yall blame the end game for sucking while you guys buying sds and exploiting warlocks/behemoths.

Clown community

The main issue w the 7.4 tibia community is and always has been carding, botting and the losers who pay for exp service. Exp service didnt exist 12 years or so when medivia turned to shit. The xbot for teamspeak also ruins the game. Cant make alts, cant secret lv chars, insane data analysis allows for super easy handling of masslogs, cant have chars online. Ppl block a single respawn for weeks and make it impossible to sneak ever (though thats a map error more than a community one)

The root of these problems? The PEOPLE. You ppl (mainly the losers who “only play for war” lost the whole point to have fun. Bunch of losers who validate their existence by winning on servers with the identical community from 15 years ago. I didnt play a single server for 15 years. Came back (and dominated of course) to try tibiantis and it was 80% the same clowns w same clown mentality, then yall blame the end game for sucking while you guys buying sds and exploiting warlocks/behemoths.

Clown community
And let me add to it that Tibia in general, specially 7.6+ communities but also including Tibiantis, is that it feels so empty.. even when there is other players on sight... nobody salutes, people just standing out of depot manasitting like a robot (when its suppoustly not a bot), high lvls passing on you like you're a wolf... insane amounth of knights grinding loot for other ppl.. so many shortcuts to ppl that is willing to pay for it... no exploration since we'all know the 7.4 map already... and add to it that its extremly expensive compare to any 60 fps modern game, just the premium.

The little high lvl content its so hard to reach since as soon as you hit lvl 35-45 u'll find enemies wanting to test sd's on you cuz there's no other big fish to intimidate...

I know this is a big cry but even if Kay gives us pure 7.4 mechanics its just not 7.4 feeling anymore. Even being the best server by far. As you said the server is not the problem itself but the people who play it. As I always ask for a NA tibiantis world I ask myself over and over, is it worth to play as a casual seeking for just a bit of fun after work?

Would be a nice try to have some Tibiantis mechanics server but without exiva, without VIP and not "who is online/highscore" page, making ur playtime total invisible, as it shoudlve be in a real medivial world.

Clown community
the main question is. why are this people still investing houndreds of euro's into tibiantis while the future looks bad. Last wars have been soooo bad for the reasons you mentioned. And it will only get worse and worse. I never understood why he wont open some med rate fun server along side the lowrate one.
Post automatically merged:

And let me add to it that Tibia in general, specially 7.6+ communities but also including Tibiantis, is that it feels so empty.. even when there is other players on sight... nobody salutes, people just standing out of depot manasitting like a robot (when its suppoustly not a bot), high lvls passing on you like you're a wolf... insane amounth of knights grinding loot for other ppl.. so many shortcuts to ppl that is willing to pay for it... no exploration since we'all know the 7.4 map already... and add to it that its extremly expensive compare to any 60 fps modern game, just the premium.

The little high lvl content its so hard to reach since as soon as you hit lvl 35-45 u'll find enemies wanting to test sd's on you cuz there's no other big fish to intimidate...

I know this is a big cry but even if Kay gives us pure 7.4 mechanics its just not 7.4 feeling anymore. Even being the best server by far. As you said the server is not the problem itself but the people who play it. As I always ask for a NA tibiantis world I ask myself over and over, is it worth to play as a casual seeking for just a bit of fun after work?

Would be a nice try to have some Tibiantis mechanics server but without exiva, without VIP and not "who is online/highscore" page, making ur playtime total invisible, as it shoudlve be in a real medivial world.
ye the premium price is a joke if you see what the gm adds to the game. You are supposed to pay for constant game updates and activity etc. here you get none of it.

47132-e663f60977cc100e8653e093c95ec850.data

I imply you are calling us retards. Could you develope this gif-statment? or just trolling? ^.-

As much as i love 7.4 Map what I like the most is the mechanic of rune/spell casting and pvp. I played Pendulum Medivia just for that reason until one month ago when they installed 8.0 hotkeys on it arbitrary. (and as I guess you imagine, Medivia is far, very far from any Tibia)

Non game-breaking updates as Tibiantis has implemented are always welcome.

ye the premium price is a joke if you see what the gm adds to the game. You are supposed to pay for constant game updates and activity etc. here you get none of it.
It's already 5 years since you started posting how this server will fail and that you wouldn't bother playing... but still misunderstanding its concept. Tibiantis had been announced (and has always been advertised like that) as a stable server with longterm approach, with as much of the old time vibes as you can get, with very accurate old Tibia mechanics, with a proper balance, without any p2w server-things (apart from just premium), and most of all with a very strict anti-cheating policy (and capability to execute it).

Content updates (of which we had 2, with another one coming this year) were always meant to be an addition to the above, NOT the main point. It was also widely explained that we wouldn't be expanding the map too much, and why, and that those updates wouldn't add hunting areas better than the existing ones, and why. Now, you may dislike the concept, and that's fine. Each to their own, I didn't really think such server would please everyone. If you expect something else, there are dozens of other servers of different concepts for you to try. But Tibiantis has not failed in any of its main goals, so people know exactly what they are paying for. At least, we did everything we could for everyone to know.

As for the "activity", Tibiantis has a very activate administration since its start (over 4 years ago). It's just that the most of it is probably the type of activity that you don't see, because it's strictly related to maintaining and moderating the game world. If you think that with a server of such concept, you only need to press "start" and then you can spend 4 years sipping coffee, you couldn't really be more wrong. I suggest you to check the botting situation on any other OTS of your choice and compare it to Tibiantis. Who, or what, do you think is responsible for this? How do you think it can be achieved if not by high activity?

I say it with confidence, that Tibiantis was already better that most of other OT servers in terms of eradicating cheating since day 1, but it's never definitive. It requires high activity and constant progress in developing new tools, and I can also tell that the progress made over those 4 years is huge. Sure, we could skip that, and use this time and resources to provide you many fancy updates instead. But that's not the concept. The priorities were set and they are clear. If you don't agree with them, then it's just not the server for you. Yes, maybe this concept is not the best idea buisness-wise, maybe that's not what the majority wants, but Tibiantis has choosen its own path, not Cipsoft's, not Medivia's.

Last edited:
Key again with his logic: "Go away and stop playing on my server."
Some people will never learn...

As explained at least a hundred times, there is nothing more to discover in 7.4. The community wants something, anything, to give us more reasons to play.

Can't you understand that most people play this server ONLY because there is no other server with the same ANTIBOT quality AND in the hopes of future updates?

I hope you understand that you have let your community down BIG TIME because you are up to six months late with updates and have had zero communication with the community on that subject. Most players would leave immediately if you told them there would never be any updates, that it would be pure 7.4 forever. So you can manasit and make runes with your administration.

The hate from people comes because you can't deliver anything other than the no-bot policy. Ignorance, ignoring, and dumb excuses. That's what you get from your player base, and it will always be like that if you don't see any fault on your part.

I don't know if it's impossible, or why you always mention expanding the map in large ways, if you could just use existing caves and hunting spots to add extra floors, spawns, custom monsters, lore, or whatever you wish. For example, going deep enough in old areas, you could add extra spots, extra discoveries, and so on. Why does every new spawn need a big new content update that takes you ages to finish?

As explained at least a hundred times, there is nothing more to discover in 7.4. The community wants something, anything, to give us more reasons to play.

Can't you understand that most people play this server ONLY because there is no other server with the same ANTIBOT quality AND in the hopes of future updates?

I hope you understand that you have let your community down BIG TIME because you are up to six months late with updates and have had zero communication with the community on that subject. Most players would leave immediately if you told them there would never be any updates, that it would be pure 7.4 forever. So you can manasit and make runes with your administration.

The hate from people comes because you can't deliver anything other than the no-bot policy. Ignorance, ignoring, and dumb excuses. That's what you get from your player base, and it will always be like that if you don't see any fault on your part.

I don't know if it's impossible, or why you always mention expanding the map in large ways, if you could just use existing caves and hunting spots to add extra floors, spawns, custom monsters, lore, or whatever you wish. For example, going deep enough in old areas, you could add extra spots, extra discoveries, and so on. Why does every new spawn need a big new content update that takes you ages to finish?
Can you at least understand that delivering high quality product to a playerbase that literally play this day in day out isn't the easiest thing to do? Because the update has to be somewhat of what Cipsoft could've done back in the day. At least that's how I feel with a RL map in 7.4

And why do you think is that?

As explained at least a hundred times, Tibiantis was always meant to stay 7.4. Not 1:1 without any changes at all, but close to it. Maybe that's not the most creative idea, and maybe that's not what the majority of Tibia/OTS players want, but that's the niche we intended to fill with this project. If you want something more than 7.4, and this project is to be just 7.4, then you're simply not its target, what else can I say? I'm not going to "give you reasons to play", I'm giving you the opportunity.

Another thing, that you need to understand is that it is impossible for three men too provide the same "antibot quality" AND frequent updates as you'd like at the same time. So, perhaps that is also why there is no other such server?

Most players would leave immediately if you told them there would never be any updates, that it would be pure 7.4 forever. So you can manasit and make runes with your administration.
Why would I say that there would never be any updates, if it's not true? There were already two content updates, and eventually there will be more, but their goal is only to add some freshness from time to time, not to turn the whole game upside down. There will be no changes in the 7.4 mechanics, you won't get any fancy systems, no tasks, no addons, no crafting, and no hunting areas significantly better than the original ones. Just a new theme with some content to it and hidden quests, in line with the original lore. Because Tibiantis is meant to keep the core of the 7.4. And you should not expect these updates to be too frequent, for several reason (mainly the one mentioned above).

Last edited:

This statment does not represent me at all. Acutally just the opposite. And from what I know you are not representing the mayority of players.

If Tibiantis modified the existing 7.4 map adding more creatures and building a second VDL in Darashia and a second warlock cave in poh, expand rotworms caves or put dwarf guards in cormaya.. I would quit that very day. What i like from Tibiantis is the anti bot system and quality. What I dont like is the latency.. being not Kay's failure but my location. Updates are more than welcome but not the reason I play there of course lol

Back