• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.X~] TibiaScape 22nd March 2024

Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibiascape.com/
Server Address
tibiascape.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
The bot issue with that guild and supposedly 'corruption' has been solved. Bjorne did a massive anti bot patch with his teammate Flux and now the new server is really great, no bots, no corruption and the new client looks very awesome. I know Bjorne and team have had some problems here and there and some controversial decisions but Bjorn has been working really hard, listening to players' feedback always and they've been trying their best. And seeing the test server I can that tell TibiaScape V4 is gonna be really really good and fun to play just like V3 but even better. No bot comments here just concerned players or players who are loving TibiaScape. If you read this whoever you are I recommend you go and try it out before you read the other dismissive comments about this server because the server is really good and the new client is just awesome. Its the best experience I've had with tibia otservers in all the years and just some really fun and rewarding server, slow exp and also fun community. Go try it out guys, administration has improved a lot and yeah they earned many people's hearts

Corrupted server with bunch of botters that are going to be deleted, but in a month, when the server resets again.

"Unintended Yalahar"
let that sink in :D
Test server v3. v4 incoming,
lets see when it is playable.

Almost forgot: censoring any his F~ ups on DC and banning ppl for any mentioning of em.

Test server v2. closed because small amount of people were playing and bjorn drank too much
Test server v3. Closed beta (limited time, people had not enough time to find anything)
His whole purpouse of making v2+ was making money in short time, enjoy being tricked (people who believe he knows something about programming and tibia)

Swear the discord is being censored harder than China. They obviously don't want to hear the criticism and try to downplay the various issues this server has. It's rushed and I'd stay away from anything that is scrubbing their discord of anything negative

Swear the discord is being censored harder than China. They obviously don't want to hear the criticism and try to downplay the various issues this server has. It's rushed and I'd stay away from anything that is scrubbing their discord of anything negative
And still dont respond for me founds about phising on site and crypto miner inside files

Well only 3 vocations there, 2 are actually playable ;/ Not a good year for Tibiascape, hope next one will deliver some balance

Any proof or drunk talk?
I've reported in march that their launcher is dropping exe and autoruns it without any prompts, they can drop anything to anyone or selected individuals

I wouldn't trust any ots doing updates that way xD and I hope people are using virtual boxes at least to play otservers