• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.X~] TibiaScape 22nd March 2024

Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibiascape.com/
Server Address
tibiascape.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
New server set to begin 24th of November.
Time start ? Exp? Ots have new update? Websaid is no good....
Post automatically merged:

New server set to begin 24th of November.
does ots have anything new from the previous edition? any mounts, any extras? is the server made for money? there is poor advertising and the website shows nothing on server info...

Last edited:
Character Creation is available now

for the new server opening on

24th of November at 6.00 PM CET

Played the server a little bit, so far so good, though I do have to complain about the price of premium, $15/month +/- is too high. My personal opinion but I’m sure some others can agree as well.

I would love to have a loot channel/message as well, though not needed it’s a good QOL change.

And last but not least… Crafting system. I was definitely disappointed to see under Fletching that you cannot create a bow/crossbow, only ammunition. Any future plans to expand on the Crafting System?

Played the server a little bit, so far so good, though I do have to complain about the price of premium, $15/month +/- is too high. My personal opinion but I’m sure some others can agree as well.

I would love to have a loot channel/message as well, though not needed it’s a good QOL change.

And last but not least… Crafting system. I was definitely disappointed to see under Fletching that you cannot create a bow/crossbow, only ammunition. Any future plans to expand on the Crafting System?
damn thats alot ye for a ot

Some new updates, twitch integration and other nice stuff. Read more on our discord

Some new updates, twitch integration and other nice stuff. Read more on our discord

Is there a legitimate reason as to why I got banned off Tibiascape discord? Lol, I believe my only message on there was a legitimate question which was “All the money that’s made from donations is there any DDOS protection?” When the server was going down or lagging really bad every few minutes. I’m assuming that’s what I got banned off discord for considering I never really said anything else in that discord…

Care to explain what I did wrong?

Is there a legitimate reason as to why I got banned off Tibiascape discord? Lol, I believe my only message on there was a legitimate question which was “All the money that’s made from donations is there any DDOS protection?” When the server was going down or lagging really bad every few minutes. I’m assuming that’s what I got banned off discord for considering I never really said anything else in that discord…

Well I don’t know who you are or what you wrote, if you share your username it would be easier to look into this

Some recent updates and changes, overall it’s pretty fun to play right now

I hope you are aware that no one is DOSing. That's what @frankfarmer says to cover up for when his shit logic crashes/lags the server.
He does not like people who point issues out, that's probably why you got banned lol

Every account created just received +14 days premium account. Happy new years.

New updates to kick off 2024, it’s something’ special great plans for 2024, welcome!