• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] America.outcastserver.com [7.6] \ CUSTOM MAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyNSC

Old Skool or Bye -_-
Reaction score
Outcast is the same server that has been online for the past 7 years. However this time its moved to a USA dedi host.
eg8csw2q5p.png

IP: america.outcastserver.com
PORT: 7171
Website: Outcast OT Open-Tibia Server America | Old school OTs 7.6 Tibia Game - THE OUTCAST
Forum: Outcast Open-Tibia 7.6 Server

eg8csw2q5p.png

Exp rates; (subject to change)

From Level 8 to 65: 1000x
From Level 65 to 100: 350x
From Level 100 to 150: 65x
From Level 150 to 165: 20x
From Level 165 to 190: 15x
From 190 to 224: 10x
From 224 to XXX: 10x

eg8csw2q5p.png

EXHAUST: Around 2 seconds (Not 1 second which is super fast, like at Original Outcast).

eg8csw2q5p.png

From the owner
Im going to portray everything in a noob friendly way so that it all would be crystal clear to you after reading my insanely, yet cleverly written post.

Brainwashing has begun once again. When the server has started, you should be playing ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT!

ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT

Outcast America Edition and the normal Outcast are 2 SEPARATE servers. If you want to, you can play both and if you dont, then you obviously shouldnt play both. I know that most of you Outcast Addicts will get multiple simultaneous orgasms when you get to play 2 servers at the same time. To many people Outcast is like crack but instead of smoking it, you enjoy it with your whole body through your eyes, mouse hand and that little weener that you sometimes tickle when your hands arent all busy with PvPing, hunting and questing.

Outcast America Edition will be reffered to as Outcast America and the original or "normal" Outcast will be referred to as Original Outcast. Atleast thats how I'll proceed in this post. I know that many people refer to both servers as Outcast Shitplace but that wont be the case now.

Original Outcast was always highly criticized for having a very fast exhaust system that brought multiple botters along. The criticism wasnt limited to that, though. There were multiple things that the outsiders considered as bugs, such as a person being able to stand on a magicwall as well as people being able to push players on fire/energy fields. And of course a million other things but I wont focus on them now since this post's meaning is to tell more about Outcast America. Last but not least, the biggest problem for people outside of Europe was that they were lagging like a chimpanzee on LSD and its not acceptable to me so something had to be done, even though it all took like 8 years. But Im as slow as a slug so thats pretty much normal from me.

Anyway, I stood the fuck up and turned my brain on with a little Vodka, Russia style. After sipping that Vodka I decided to create another server called Outcast America. I started to fix bugs, change things and brainstorm more furiously than a Lion mating with 4 lionesses. After a few weeks of hard work the masterpiece was done.

I bought a dedicated server from the Razor Datacenter at Philadelphia and chose a top-notch ISP (Level3) for it. Now the Tibia 7.6 fans and players all around the North and South America can play without lags. You wont have to worry about the distance because this one is hosted right next door to you.

Now lets jump to the core of things. What new and updated things are there at Outcast America?

Well first of all, the exhaust is higher. Now nobody should have a problem with the exhaust, since it has been normalized. It is not as fast as in the Original Outcast. It will be just like in every other server. Also things such as standing on a magicwall and pushing to fields have been fixed. Now a magicwall disappears once you step your white and tight ass on it and if some douchebag decides to try pushing you on fire/energy fields, he will fail miserably. Many other things have been changed aswell to make the gameplay easier, funnier and more noob friendly.

Of course Outcast America has been "RESET" and everyone starts from 0. I mean level 8 but yeah, figuratively speaking, you know? Now Brazilian, Canadian, Mexican, American and other foreigners have a totally new change to become the ultimate king of Outcast America by becoming the highest leveled player ever seen and if you want, you can try becoming the master of PvP aswell but that wont be an easy task. A bot wont help you in that, its all about the real skills. If you have a bot on your computer, delete it with Guttman's algorithm and after that take your harddrive out of your computer and shoot it with your Kalashnikov (AK-47) and to put the final touch on it, run straight ahead to Orodruin volcano at Mordor and throw that piece of booger HARDDRIVE of yours there like Frodo did with the ring. Its easy, trust me.

I know youre already experiencing serious pain while reading through this mumbo-jumbo bullshit. SO LETS ASK SOME REAL QUESTIONS!

WHEN IS THE RESET? WHEN CAN I START PLAYING? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? WHEN CAN I GET MY DAILY DOSE OF OUTCAST? I CANT STAY CLEAN FOR MORE THAN A WEEK, I NEED MY DOSE!

Check that pink and beatiful timer out. It tells the exact time when Outcast America starts.

Other notable things:

As mentioned before, multiple in-game fixes have been made to make the gameplay alot easier, funnier and more stable. Things such as standing on a magicwall and pushing to fields have been fixed aswell and they are the ones that I keep on repeating because people always had a problem with them before. But yeah, they are fixed now. There are alot more and you'll notice them once you hop into the magnificient world of Outcast America.

I wish that more people will be joining the server and forum in the upcoming days, I'll try to market the server as well as I can so that the growth of our community would increase exponentially more and more, day by day. Im going to keep fixing bugs and updating things at both servers and I'll be inviting alot more people to join the forum aswell by making this entire place a whole lot more interesting.

Dont hesitate to give your best ideas at the suggestions section or to ask for support when youre having a bad day with your computer or connection. Most of our Staff members are highly skilled IT professional so your problems will be gone as soon as you request help : )

If you have questions about the server or anything else, add me on Facebook and MSN.
eg8csw2q5p.png

Some movies about the server;

eg8csw2q5p.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There's currently 70 players online. And the server record on the first day was 119!

There are a few events going on so join before they end :) !

Status
Not open for further replies.