• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xagul you are just wrong. Firstly Ninja cannot attack 10x per second. 8.6 does not allow it or some shit.
if u look at the damage logs you get literally about 3.5 attacks per second. thats a massive difference.

and as a 5.5k ninja using Full t4, a T5 weapon. and Phoenix ammo with Berserker BP.
i cannot kill a lvl 5.5k Sorc who is in T4 with a T4 weapon and prolly warlock gear idk.

its not he just kills me before i can kill him, i literally cant kill him with spells and melee. i once got him out of mana and still couldnt get him down to even yellow due to manarunes and regen while he still
nuked me with healing mana. Ninja has the 4th highest DPS on the server when its in T4 and lvl 5k+

Sorc, Elementalist, and Druid are much stronger with their abilities to combo and the speeds of Obliteration and Black holes = like 12 attacks per second.... and 4k super sd is pure god mode.

so the arguement is a Ninja in the SAME eq as a Mage at the higher levels where stuff is more serious is that its MUCH weaker and just doesnt WORK.

the server is balancing pvp for low lvls but not high. its like making Warcraft pvp balanced for lvl 40 instead of Max.... just doesnt work.

i got 82% reduction on just my gear alone when using a phoenix ammy. and i literally can die WITHOUT A BLACK HOLE... in under 2 seconds.

ninja just cant do the damage its intended to be able to do, to be called a class that can do assasinations with speed.. and it takes me about 10 seconds to burn down a 5k mages mana.
so explain why with that i said makes ninja perfectly balanced.

i knew you were gonna cry when you got solod by him, its like a routine, if you die by someone GOGO CRY ON FORUMS!!

Everyone saying that Ninjas are overpowered are stupid as fuck. A sorcerer or elementalist kills me in a few hits while I can't even get them out of mana.

The fact is,everyone has different gear. U might have been wearing t2,and the guy that killed u t3

how long has it been like this? the server isn't actually down because 80 people are online and the server is running on the dedicated computer and it shows people logging on and off

It just froze and I see the online list has been at 80 for a while. I can't log back in.

i tried logging in for the last 15 min or so but i get the error: connection refused (10061) ...

I think the dedicated network blocked the ports or something because the game was running and connection 10061 error means that ports are blocked or a firewall is blocking a connection. However I had to restart the server, it might've rolled back 2 minutes at most because there was no way to safely shut the server down. There were only 3 people who could've possibly lost items because they logged on/off after the save.

A small request from me if you could fulfill it for me syn.. those 20 RP you gave me as a gift would REALLY come in handy now in the new era. I know we aren't (friends?) anymore but it'd be nice :)

what you just said is the biggest joke of mankind lol, really
ninjas should be vulnerable i know but 5 hp per lvl a 5k ninja would die by a lvl 1k sorc haha u funny man

You think I am joking but thats how it was back in 8.0.

Xagul you are just wrong. Firstly Ninja cannot attack 10x per second. 8.6 does not allow it or some shit.
if u look at the damage logs you get literally about 3.5 attacks per second. thats a massive difference.
When did I say they attacked 10x per second? Please show me this.

and as a 5.5k ninja using Full t4, a T5 weapon. and Phoenix ammo with Berserker BP.
i cannot kill a lvl 5.5k Sorc who is in T4 with a T4 weapon and prolly warlock gear idk.

its not he just kills me before i can kill him, i literally cant kill him with spells and melee. i once got him out of mana and still couldnt get him down to even yellow due to manarunes and regen while he still
nuked me with healing mana. Ninja has the 4th highest DPS on the server when its in T4 and lvl 5k+

Sorc, Elementalist, and Druid are much stronger with their abilities to combo and the speeds of Obliteration and Black holes = like 12 attacks per second.... and 4k super sd is pure god mode.

so the arguement is a Ninja in the SAME eq as a Mage at the higher levels where stuff is more serious is that its MUCH weaker and just doesnt WORK.

the server is balancing pvp for low lvls but not high. its like making Warcraft pvp balanced for lvl 40 instead of Max.... just doesnt work.

i got 82% reduction on just my gear alone when using a phoenix ammy. and i literally can die WITHOUT A BLACK HOLE... in under 2 seconds.

ninja just cant do the damage its intended to be able to do, to be called a class that can do assasinations with speed.. and it takes me about 10 seconds to burn down a 5k mages mana.
so explain why with that i said makes ninja perfectly balanced.

I stopped reading this as soon as you said "him". This is not a vocation imbalance its the fact that someone on the server killed you and you are mad about it.

You have low hp and high healing, any vocation that deals burst damage is going to kill you on a ninja. Since there are so many vocations on this server there will be natural counters such as barbarians being able to survive high burst combos but being very vulnerable to consistent DPS. The same goes for ninjas but in reverse, you heal a lot so you are stronger vs consistent damage, but when he comes to high burst you will die due to your low health buffer. There has to be counter play to ninjas otherwise why would anyone play anything else? Also I would like to add that T4 vs T4 on my test ninja prior to the wipe I had a 1v1 with eternal that lasted well over 10 minutes and we could not kill each other. This was ofc when ninjas gained 10 hp per level. Now they gain 15.

TL;DR
The fact of the matter is, ninjas are fine. If you are having trouble playing one then maybe it's not the vocation for you. Try playing something that has a lower skill curve. I would suggest barbarian, it is a sturdy vocation that can really take a lot of abuse in fights. It just might be the vocation you are looking for.

@Xagul, Before wipe i could solo anyone with my ninja, i killed obama in 2-3 seconds i killed eternal in 1 second. And i used half t4 set and still soloed full t4. What i try to point out is that Ninjas before wipe was perfect, They made insane fast dps And if they got trapped/comboed they got down easy. They were hard in the early stage cuz you had sucky gear, But when you came up to the donaters gear u picked them like flies.

yeah not fucking balanced at all.. so fuck all u who think u know a thing about it. and u saying Eternal couldnt kill u when he had full t4 and u had full t4 i fucking doubt. and i dont know what "level" u tried this at and im damn fucking sure he didnt go all out, cause the 4k SD hits me for over 30k in T4 and for u "pre wipe" at 4k+ u would only have had 40k hp.

so right now ur flat ass out bullshitting.

and i just spent over 45 seconds attacking Veigar Non stop... NON STOP. with both melee T5 weapon and my Exori Sin every second it can and not once did i even break his manashield.
and i want u to fucking respond to this.
i just spent over 45 seconds attacking Veigar Non stop... NON STOP. with both melee T5 weapon and my Exori Sin every second it can and not once did i even break his manashield.
i just spent over 45 seconds attacking Veigar Non stop... NON STOP. with both melee T5 weapon and my Exori Sin every second it can and not once did i even break his manashield.

yeah not fucking balanced at all.. so fuck all u who think u know a thing about it. and u saying Eternal couldnt kill u when he had full t4 and u had full t4 i fucking doubt. and i dont know what "level" u tried this at and im damn fucking sure he didnt go all out, cause the 4k SD hits me for over 30k in T4 and for u "pre wipe" at 4k+ u would only have had 40k hp.

so right now ur flat ass out bullshitting.

and i just spent over 45 seconds attacking Veigar Non stop... NON STOP. with both melee T5 weapon and my Exori Sin every second it can and not once did i even break his manashield.
and i want u to fucking respond to this.

been waiting for this qq :)

Yo syn its time to nerf the craft again!!! Omg dude people craft bps and septre's all day. Like 20 people a day make a bp and more make septre lol, every other time i see a orange message its either for a bp being crafted or a spetre

19:29 You lose 34906 hitpoints due to an attack by Veigar.

against Full T4 set vs me doing 20k dmg Max against full t4 set and his damage is faster, Fact

Fact Synthetic likes to be fucking thick headed and ignore the complainers, Fact
Fact he will ignore this post Fact
Fact Xagulz may say something Morodic Fact
Fact fuck u all Fact

19:29 You lose 34906 hitpoints due to an attack by Veigar.

against Full T4 set vs me doing 20k dmg Max against full t4 set and his damage is faster, Fact

Fact Synthetic likes to be fucking thick headed and ignore the complainers, Fact
Fact he will ignore this post Fact
Fact Xagulz may say something Morodic Fact
Fact fuck u all Fact

Fact: You only think you have T5 weapon but really you do not.
Fact: You are completely full of shit on every account because I tested it myself with eternal.
Fact: You are angry that someone beats you on tibia.
Fact: You need to calm down sir.

dude ur full of shit. wheres ur proof? huh?

and i know what weapon hes using.. its the T4 wand. im not fucking derp to not fucking know what hes using
i am fucking angry not the fact he can kill me, the fact i cant even fucking touch his life.
over 45 seconds literally of my hardest highest non stop attacks couldnt break mana shield and thats perfectly ok when im the HIGHER geared right?
im pissed the FUCK OFF due to a LIE and IMBALANCE of classes in the higher content zones.

this is a FACT
ninja is 4th FUCKING PLACE in DPS after level 4k. when paired with T4 set vs T4 set. SPECIALLY if its T4 wep vs T4 wep let alone T4 wep overpowering T5 wep.

do some Tests and Post ur fucking math on here then if u want to open your mouth and think ur right.

dude ur full of shit. wheres ur proof? huh?

and i know what weapon hes using.. its the T4 wand. im not fucking derp to not fucking know what hes using
i am fucking angry not the fact he can kill me, the fact i cant even fucking touch his life.
over 45 seconds literally of my hardest highest non stop attacks couldnt break mana shield and thats perfectly ok when im the HIGHER geared right?
im pissed the FUCK OFF due to a LIE and IMBALANCE of classes in the higher content zones.

this is a FACT
ninja is 4th FUCKING PLACE in DPS after level 4k. when paired with T4 set vs T4 set. SPECIALLY if its T4 wep vs T4 wep let alone T4 wep overpowering T5 wep.

do some Tests and Post ur fucking math on here then if u want to open your mouth and think ur right.

im his proof i was standing next to them... now stop your qq just because you are bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back