• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
ur a total fucking idiot for what u just called a mother fucking test.

look at meeeee im fucking DERP ima make a 5.5k ninja.. put a fucking BARB weapon on it.. make it T4 then kick another t4 ninjas ass and then say " BITCH U SUCK.. WHAT U BITCHING ABOUT U IDIOT??????!?!?!?!???!?!?!??"

i never once said a T4 Ninja cant kill a T4 Ninja thats just fucking stupid to even think that.
but what do you fucking do?????????????????? huh piece of trash?????
you fucking go " BAM U DEAD.. WHATS UP BITCH??? YOUR SO BAD.. U BITCH ABOUT STUFF CAUSE UR BAD?"

how the fuck is that even remotely relevant to anything in the last 2 fucking days that i said? HUH u fucking reject?

Then you go and take that same ninja against a T3 geared ele doing 50k dmg hits on him saying " WTF U BITCHING ABOUT WILL? UR SO FUCKING STUPID"
do u even look at yourself? DO U? ur comparing a T4 ninja to a T3 Elementalist.... GEAR IS PVP.. thats your own fucking words.
You even have the fucking imbred brain to start shit talking MORE about how i have no reason to complain over the childs test u just did and REFUSED to test it on the person
who im calling broken in all my posts.

how do u actually fucking think your in the fucking right here?

- - - Updated - - -

how about u fucking explain what your little fucking childs test just proved that has any relevance to the topic at hand other than a little kiddys response of USOBAD.

16:52 Warning! The murder of Renegade was not justified.
Took about 7 seconds to kill him.

17:14 Warning! The murder of Veigar was not justified.
Took me 11 seconds to kill him.

Both of these kills are less than the duration of a mwall. If you actually use some strategy in pvp instead of smashing your face into people and expecting to 1 hit them, you would be just fine.

16:52 Warning! The murder of Renegade was not justified.
Took about 7 seconds to kill him.

17:14 Warning! The murder of Veigar was not justified.
Took me 11 seconds to kill him.

Both of these kills are less than the duration of a mwall. If you actually use some strategy in pvp instead of smashing your face into people and expecting to 1 hit them, you would be just fine.

lies mine took longer then that asshole.. LOL i lasted like 15 seconds... and second of all i can hop all day and you wouldn't be able to kill me :)

you killed his bot congrats? also nether the victim or the suspect in the murder can testify on the events to be true cause its just Heresay

i was exiva'ing both of u and for well over 5 min you where in the same direction at the same distance leading me to think u where there MUCH longer than needed for that hole 11 seconds before he logged off.

and ur using a T5 melee weapon not the T5 weapon asigned to your class and Voc.

and to top it off if it took you 11 seconds to kill his bot thats 11 seconds dedicated and since when does anyone get 11 seconds to really redicate in real pvp. 2 seconds for him to kill u or 11 seconds for u to kill him......

Really bad argument.

- - - Updated - - -

so earlier syn said reason i die is because i just stand there and take combos.... what the fuck kinda bull is this... do u not know your own server and what you have changed?
did you forget u made Oblit and other spells like it Follow the character instead of staying in place? So now no matter how fast or far you run a person with chase on u will still hit u with every single hit combo or if u run up stairs and they do to it will still nail ur ass up there.

did u forget about that change?
do u not know ur own server?

the way you think things are isnt the way things really are and when u have a friend whos supposed to help you test something out in a childs manor then its really fucking sad.

- - - Updated - - -

and fucking take away evasion and add in scaling spells to help a ninja be a fucking ninja and do assasinations better.
3k 4k 5k Super spells to bring to the field of assassination

Complaints are good, as long as they are constructive. However, seeing the "UR A TOTAL FUCKING IDIOT" is just....not cool. Why can't you just list out your complaints in an easy to read format. Proper spelling and punctuation will get you a lot farther than name calling and un-constructive complaints.

100 percent agree with obamanizer, server is broken and filled with lies and unbalanced vocations.
I vote for Obamanizer receiving Gamemaster Position to help deathzot progress in becoming the number one OT in NA.

Small Update;

• Fixed a bug where double sd wasn't actually hitting the double damage, (now it will hit about 40% harder then before)
  • Fixed a bug where Ninjas were able to evade too much (I removed evade)
  • Ninja's stars dmg lowered by 30%
  • Ninja's can no longer use exura vita/exura gran
  • Ninjas can no longer hunt in the 5k area because they like to kill people there
  • Black Holes now deal 33% more damage
  • Manarunes heal 3x more and no longer have exhaust
  • Knights can now use black holes and have 500 soul max

im kidding

Last edited:
Best update in tibia history. This server is fucking amazing.

So, basically, you're making Elementalists the best class now? Manarunes that heal 3x and have no cool down? Well. I'm making an Elem, and getting both Warlock Items.

In all seriousness, I fixed a bug that was causing attack speed/action timers to be off a bit, so Ninja's attacks should be much more fluid now

So, basically, you're making Elementalists the best class now? Manarunes that heal 3x and have no cool down? Well. I'm making an Elem, and getting both Warlock Items.

The fact you thought he was being serious in that post, really makes me wonder why you have a brain. You're clearly not using it. #UNINSTALLBRAIN #RETARD

The fact you thought he was being serious in that post, really makes me wonder why you have a brain. You're clearly not using it. #UNINSTALLBRAIN #RETARD
The fact that you thought I was serious when I posted THAT, and the fact you use hash tags on a forums like an idiot makes me wonder if you have any sort of intelligence, or if it's just some sort of ploy to look smart. Learn to read sarcasm you stupid shit. Oh, right. You can't read sarcasm. Maybe that's why someone would have been worried by his original post, eh?

Any way of making boss corpses only lootable by the person who did the most damage? im fed up of douches like renegade and Veigar,I take down a boss to red hp then they come and trap me and steal loot?

Any way of making boss corpses only lootable by the person who did the most damage? im fed up of douches like renegade and Veigar,I take down a boss to red hp then they come and trap me and steal loot?

That could help, but that won't stop them from just killing you to get the loot :p

Uhsauhshuahushuahushaushuahushuauhsauhas mad bro?

now this is a quote from Syn last night saying that im bitching when the Sorc hits less than me " His Double sd doesnt hit over 800k "

now... stfu Synthetic and like i said dont open ur mouth about what u dont know.
and another quote " Weapons out damage spells later on " well im pretty damn sure.. like 110% sure that even if he had a T5 wand it wouldnt out damage that Double sd shot.

SynStfu.jpg

Barbarian and Ninja attack speeds feel exactly the same.

They should hit faster...

obama stop the qq... get the fuck over it your bad just put it as that.... and thats a wand shot not a sd.. look closer you downs baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back