• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I duno if its just me or not but sometimes you just loot to much stuff to keep it organized.. would be nice if either a certain amount of wait was added to tier eq so we dont have to go through all the bps we own just looking at empty bps weight.. having to open cause not know if anythings in there cause tier eq weighs nothing. Just my two cents duno if it affects anyone else.

I don't know why everyone started ninjas. Pre-Wipe there were 2 ninjas that were keeping up with the crowd, they did well in pvp vs eternal and his crew. Now that ninjas got a much needed buff in hp everyone thinks they are some super god mode vocation. I am only going to say this once. Ninjas are perfect where they are at. They are to be played by skilled players and they are to be used for "assassination" type situations in pvp. Their extremely high damage output makes them an extremely hard vocation to balance. The only 2 vocations that can mathematically stand toe-to-toe with a ninja are Knights, Elementalists, and possibly Barbarians (although I think the ninja DPS will slowly out damage their low healing) For this reason they can not receive any more health per level. The original plan was to raise them to 13 hp per level, we decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and go with 15 instead. Be happy with what you got, because in my opinion ninjas should have stayed at 10 attacks per second and 5 hp per level like old DeathZot.

what you just said is the biggest joke of mankind lol, really
ninjas should be vulnerable i know but 5 hp per lvl a 5k ninja would die by a lvl 1k sorc haha u funny man

also to add something here;
elementalist are pure ownage they can survive more dps than a barbarian and knight and all the other vocs can.
shold be looked into

Ok, so people have been complaining about ninjas since the release of this ot, either being to op or or not being good enough, and most of what has been said is bullshit that's been spread by people who dont know what's going on so I have ignored it. But now i have experienced it first had. That fact that a lvl 4k barb in full T3, berserk ammy and bp and a T4 weapon cannot even get a ninja down to yellow who is also 4k and also has full T3, is ridiculous. The same ninja can kill me in about 8-10 seconds, but me attacking using rage and explosion runes he out heals me.

The whole point of the ninja class is attack fast and die fast, but here they are tanking damage, i could be attacking him all day and still hed out heal me. Now i know ninjas are tough to lvl and cant lvl in areas designed for there lvl, but this can be easily got around by camping world bosses or lvling with a mc, and why should them being slow at lvling make them beast in pvp? And god forbid give them a t4 meele weapon, then ur ded in about 4 shots, I actually witnessed the same 4k ninja taking down a 7k ranger with my t4 wep, and doing massive damage. Please put ninja to back how they were, quick kill, quick death, not quick kill and tank ur damage.

And as far as elementalists go, well, i don't think i need describe how over powered they are to other classes, with a massive mana pool, having warlock bp and amulet regens more than i can even hit, i might as well be hitting a target dummie.

Please fix these issues, and listen to your players not a select few.

Last edited:
Barbarian VS Elementalist

[video=youtube;O_-mqICckyc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_-mqICckyc[/video]

Xagul you are just wrong. Firstly Ninja cannot attack 10x per second. 8.6 does not allow it or some shit.
if u look at the damage logs you get literally about 3.5 attacks per second. thats a massive difference.

and as a 5.5k ninja using Full t4, a T5 weapon. and Phoenix ammo with Berserker BP.
i cannot kill a lvl 5.5k Sorc who is in T4 with a T4 weapon and prolly warlock gear idk.

its not he just kills me before i can kill him, i literally cant kill him with spells and melee. i once got him out of mana and still couldnt get him down to even yellow due to manarunes and regen while he still
nuked me with healing mana. Ninja has the 4th highest DPS on the server when its in T4 and lvl 5k+

Sorc, Elementalist, and Druid are much stronger with their abilities to combo and the speeds of Obliteration and Black holes = like 12 attacks per second.... and 4k super sd is pure god mode.

so the arguement is a Ninja in the SAME eq as a Mage at the higher levels where stuff is more serious is that its MUCH weaker and just doesnt WORK.

the server is balancing pvp for low lvls but not high. its like making Warcraft pvp balanced for lvl 40 instead of Max.... just doesnt work.

i got 82% reduction on just my gear alone when using a phoenix ammy. and i literally can die WITHOUT A BLACK HOLE... in under 2 seconds.

ninja just cant do the damage its intended to be able to do, to be called a class that can do assasinations with speed.. and it takes me about 10 seconds to burn down a 5k mages mana.
so explain why with that i said makes ninja perfectly balanced.

Same 4k ninja tanked my damage. Maybe I'm just a fail fuck, but he also hit as hard as me.

Wow,everyone is talking like full t4,t4 wep,warlock bp/ammy. The fact is,im playing an ele 2k,full t3 except legs,with warlocks bp. A ninja lvl 2,2k RAPED ME so fucking fast,he did like 10k dmg each shot + exori sin,i got down so fast.

The fact is,not everyone has t4 gear. Bring a 2,2k ninja with same gear as me,and he will own me in 2 shots,and i wont do shit

I literally couldn't outdamage a Ninja's healing even when he was 3k levels lower then me and we were equally geared.
I feel like I should be learning to tie noose's or something. Maybe go into a bad neighborhood and start using sign language.

I literally couldn't outdamage a Ninja's healing even when he was 3k levels lower then me and we were equally geared.
I feel like I should be learning to tie noose's or something. Maybe go into a bad neighborhood and start using sign language.

+1

lol

Wow,everyone is talking like full t4,t4 wep,warlock bp/ammy. The fact is,im playing an ele 2k,full t3 except legs,with warlocks bp. A ninja lvl 2,2k RAPED ME so fucking fast,he did like 10k dmg each shot + exori sin,i got down so fast.

The fact is,not everyone has t4 gear. Bring a 2,2k ninja with same gear as me,and he will own me in 2 shots,and i wont do shit

i kileld u bcz u were an idiot and didnt use manarunes lol what did u think i cant outhit ur mana regain lol?

Syn could u read your inbox's please an get back to my message ?.

I was wondering who was the douche Barry. Now i know.

Btw,i didint even imply nor think of u. It was a different ninja

jbh nothing was lost when i transferred the server to the dedicated. maybe someone stole it out of your house or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back