• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres 14 people MCing, a total of 28 (I only allow 2 connections per IP).

- - - Updated - - -

Open your fucking eyes Syn, do you not see there is a problem with the servers balance? even with how bugged the fuck out old zot was with anyone being able to kill anyone if the gear was right people bitched Less than they do on here.

you have a rising problem of complains and its not comming from bitching about people in higher gear being god vs lower gear. its about vocations and same gear people killing some other cant kill back.

its becoming much worse in the last few days as people are getting higher levels and catching up to where the real fucking imbalance is at. the 4k+ land.

Vocations should get passives every 1000 levels.

lvl 1000 = 50% mp
lvl 2000 = 100% mp
lvl 3000 = 150% mp
lvl 4000 = 200% mp
lvl 5000 = 250% mp
and so on. this should help people on higher levels kill lower levels if gears same, but still isnt close to a real fix..
but stop being so fucking ignorant ......

or is it the second you see someone pissed off they are instantly ignored and laughed at? cause u have done this to well over 8 diff people now that ive seen complain to u. or u will say " your the only 1" and thats flat ass out bullshit cause u tell EVERYONE that.

There's two people complaining about 'balance'. 'qaushinio' who is now deleted, and you. Archlord is the best Ninja on the server and he's doing really well. Elementalist may be quite strong and I'm looking into them, but the thing with them is, they lack the advantages that Druids + Sorc's have. Druids can AoE/Single target heal, use wild growths and paralyze. Sorcerer's get a 80% dmg buff. Elementalist get what, some more mana? As soon as you got your T4 you instantly went and killed 10 people and they all turned on you. You're just made you cannot take the server on by yourself.

I've went ahead and deleted Attila because I never want you back on my server again

is this how ur going to be to the people who are pissed off?
this will be a really bad downword spiral you will be taking...

is this how ur going to be to the people who are pissed off?
this will be a really bad downword spiral you will be taking...

When a player tells me multiple times to 'go fuck myself, and go die' I believe I have the right to delete them

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 17432 fucked up the screeen xD :D it says :"When you grow up comeback"
Cause i talked to him about unbalance ^_^ thanks synth :*

So, Since Litterly Synthetic turned into a black motherfucker with a hole trying to fill a gap called the place in between of his head. (place usuallyp eople got a BRAAAIN),(atleast your save from zombys bro)
He has 9 Vocations.
And there is 2 of tham that are SO MOTHERFUCKING BROKEN. He doesntaccept ANY crytic. Even Xagul which tested BOTH of tham, definitly agreed to the statement of mine where I said that Theyre op. Ask him.
Im talking about (I guess you could guess tham already) Ninja and Elementalist.

When I think of the ninjas I think of a VERY squishy vocation, Beeign just killed in 1 hit by anything.
Well. Ninjas got 15 hp per lvl. The same as Bards. Bards were pretty much tanky, same as they are now. And now the Ninjas, The how allround called most powerfull Single target Dps vocation just fucking tanks with the same ammount of hp as the motherfucking bards do? And on top of that they even deal variably more dmg and heal %ual more with theyre exu vita.
But fuck it Its still fine. Now to the fact WHY ninjas are op. :) I played each voc on lvl 3k. I Enjoyed most of tham, and I replace the statement of mine that ANY vocation is underpowered. Theyre ALL powerfull in theyre way. But the time You spend to get 27 gems is DEFINITLY more than 1-2 days by farming bosses and buying tham , might go faster if lucky or WAY slower if unlucky.
Ninja reaches lvl he gets new wep: spell --> WHOP WHOP t4 WEP THERE WE GO.

Next vocation. Dont really wanna keep flaming on ninjas. frustrating as fuck.

Elementalists.
Im only gonna leave 2 statements here.

im lvl 4.5k ranger not beeign able to kill a lvl 2.2k Elementalist with Warlock backpack and manarunes. I got FULL t4 +zerk bp & ammulet.
2. Elementalists Aoe combo comboed witgh ele strike is the highest (might be lil weaker than sorcerer burst) combo I know in this game bursting down barbarians .

Thats what you call balance baby :*

Dg57j.png

Syn, let me just clarify what I think. I HONESTLY know that you don't give 1/2 of a shit about what I think because you say I'm an idiot etc.

The old dzot is known for its unique feeling. It's the only server I know that feels different, that's why I've been playing the 8.0 dzot server ALONG with Shadow, Joe, and a few old players.

First off, Elementalists are too strong in pvp. I don't know if you saw my post involving the cat vs dog, but if you didn't, the dog was the elementalist and the cat was the barbarian. The dog just took hits. If IT WANTED to, it could have eaten the cat, right? That's what goes on with eles and barbs. Barbarians are a shit vocation imo.

Second, this is the most annoying thing about the server. When you start the old 8.0 server, you get a message that tells you that THIS IS A HARD SERVER. It is, and I've died MANY times on the 8.0 server. The lack of restrictions make it so fun. The idea that I can have t5 at level 100 and go kill the chakoya toolshaper where the new sin spawn is, is my favorite thing. I can go to the 3k area if I know how to get there, which I did with shadow, and I died. That doesn't bother me. The monsters ARE SO EASY ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. I can tank 8 barbarians with full t2. Is that normal? In last era I couldn't take 4 barbarians without full t3/t4. I solo'd the frost giant quest at level 2100. I didn't do that last era until 3800, and even then, I ran to the corner. This time, I took a full set of giants. It's too easy to get EQ, and it's too easy to kill monsters. The only threat on this server is the world bosses and other players like Renegade, etc.

Third, Ninjas have too much HP. They are good in old dzot because you can deal insane amounts of damage in little time. Even though they have 5 hp/level, I CAN STILL PLAY THEM. If you cannot find a way to adapt to death or a different, challenging vocation, that is your problem.

Fourth, you turned this into a mainstream server. !Fast events, custom houses.

Fifth, You took away the BEST WEAPON SYSTEM EVER. I loved the fact that I had to go and farm GS until I looted a cold crush or something that I could hunt with until I worked up the stuff to merge a wrath of the gods, etc. That was one of the funnest parts of dzot.

Sixth, Frozen starlight gone.

Seventh, Attila means no harm, why would you delete him? Maybe you will delete Barber if you don't like this post, eh?

Eighth, 8.6 is bot. 8.0 HAS A BOT. Y U NO DO 8.0?

Ninth, the exhaust is different from old dzot, I know that this may have been fixed to balance vocs, but I like the old exhaust.

So. What I'd like you to do personally is go back to beta and change your formulas. This server needs an overhaul IMO. Ninjas SHOULD go back to 5 hp/lvl and have the old atk speed. Hardcore vocations should be added. Rebirth should be added. ALL uniques should be added again. I know you've worked on this server hard, but it's just being botted into oblivion. Styx is level 8k almost if I'm correct. What level would he be if he was playing 8.0 dzot right now with the same donations? 3k tops. Maybe lower. I don't like this upgradable weapon system, it doesn't fit Dzot, because like I said, I like it for it's non-restrictions. If a player was good, and he had good eq, he could block a blasted monk for a new character and get it some levels fast. It's no different than making 10+ annihilator characters like everyone is doing now to farm levels, addon tokens and money. When I found this thread I thought it was going to be built off of the 8.0 server, but it's too different to feel like dzot for me.

Now, am I a retard Thugin? I'm sure you'll say that because YOU WORKED OH SO HARD ON YOUR CHARACTER THAT WAS BOTTED FOREVER. Stop calling people bad on forums because you are a piece of shit ingame. You steal loot and kill lower lvls to get better eq. Idc if its not a rule but its a douche way to play.

I'm totally mad bros. Get at me.

EDIT:

Forgot to add that syn turned into a douche slowly. He was cool at first, during beta and then during the first 'beta' era, his cool level started to fade. Now it's nothing to me. At least, he's a douche to me.

Theres 14 people MCing, a total of 28 (I only allow 2 connections per IP).

- - - Updated - - -

There's two people complaining about 'balance'. 'qaushinio' who is now deleted, and you. Archlord is the best Ninja on the server and he's doing really well. Elementalist may be quite strong and I'm looking into them, but the thing with them is, they lack the advantages that Druids + Sorc's have. Druids can AoE/Single target heal, use wild growths and paralyze. Sorcerer's get a 80% dmg buff. Elementalist get what, some more mana? As soon as you got your T4 you instantly went and killed 10 people and they all turned on you. You're just made you cannot take the server on by yourself.

and no. as soon as i got t4 i did not go and kill 10 people. i killed 1 right off who dropped me for my hunting spot "Nicks" before i had T4. then ofc i went to renegade.
Gangster Tom died cause hes always a douchebag killing people and stealing there boss loot just like Veg and Renegade.
i was jumped by a couple people and dropped them, didnt go out of my way to attack them......

then i have like 5 other people who are just fucking groupies to them who dont know a fucking shit about me really but are just dirty people in general who feel the need to kill something, thus i make it on the list.

i am a good person. i dont spend all my time helping people but when im not doing me, i answer questions, clear quests, show spawns. give advice or just trade items i dont need to help someone progress. i dont kill anyone for their boss (unless your a person who has done it to me or is known to do it to everyone else, and you know who u are) i dont kill people for their hunting area.
im not a bad guy.

its a real fact of living now that 80% of tibia players are little fucking punk ass douchebags who dont enjoy the concept of being nice to others. and then they can say " its a fucking game grow up"
well ya know what? its a 100% Fact that the way you act in a game is ether A - a reflection of who you are in the real world or B- who u are down inside in the core of your structure.
and you can call bullshit all you want on it but if your willing to do it on a game to another human player you would be willing to do it face to face or behind there back in the real world and that makes you scum.

im sorry i get pissed off when the fucking douchebags that are always fucking people over manage to get an unfair advantage in power. but someone needs to be able to stop the trash from complete control and i was working on that, Entire reason i chose to be ninja was i knew it could destroy people in fast combat. but this was only true up to 4k

never have i been the scum that half these people are. i have in my time RS players then killed them on a main and looted their goods. then i felt like shit and gave back all items+ interest.
in my rage i have stolen a boss from a noob group and all its loot after mine was stolen by others. then when they all freak out it makes me feel like i did and so i give back the items and ask myself "wtf are you doing"

Where did the good players go? and why is it all we are left with is the fags.
Deathzot was always the biggest magnet for Scum and it still is to this day, the worst players on OT English speaking community gathered here and you defend them. and have for a long long time. your like bill in that sense.

so when is it going to be enough? when they get complete control and then you get to watch the playerbase slowly decline and think its 100 diff reasons than the true reasons?
even though all my bitching i still though better of you.
i guess i was wrong.

and no. as soon as i got t4 i did not go and kill 10 people. i killed 1 right off who dropped me for my hunting spot "Nicks" before i had T4. then ofc i went to renegade.
Gangster Tom died cause hes always a douchebag killing people and stealing there boss loot just like Veg and Renegade.
i was jumped by a couple people and dropped them, didnt go out of my way to attack them......

then i have like 5 other people who are just fucking groupies to them who dont know a fucking shit about me really but are just dirty people in general who feel the need to kill something, thus i make it on the list.

i am a good person. i dont spend all my time helping people but when im not doing me, i answer questions, clear quests, show spawns. give advice or just trade items i dont need to help someone progress. i dont kill anyone for their boss (unless your a person who has done it to me or is known to do it to everyone else, and you know who u are) i dont kill people for their hunting area.
im not a bad guy.

its a real fact of living now that 80% of tibia players are little fucking punk ass douchebags who dont enjoy the concept of being nice to others. and then they can say " its a fucking game grow up"
well ya know what? its a 100% Fact that the way you act in a game is ether A - a reflection of who you are in the real world or B- who u are down inside in the core of your structure.
and you can call bullshit all you want on it but if your willing to do it on a game to another human player you would be willing to do it face to face or behind there back in the real world and that makes you scum.

im sorry i get pissed off when the fucking douchebags that are always fucking people over manage to get an unfair advantage in power. but someone needs to be able to stop the trash from complete control and i was working on that, Entire reason i chose to be ninja was i knew it could destroy people in fast combat. but this was only true up to 4k

never have i been the scum that half these people are. i have in my time RS players then killed them on a main and looted their goods. then i felt like shit and gave back all items+ interest.
in my rage i have stolen a boss from a noob group and all its loot after mine was stolen by others. then when they all freak out it makes me feel like i did and so i give back the items and ask myself "wtf are you doing"

Where did the good players go? and why is it all we are left with is the fags.
Deathzot was always the biggest magnet for Scum and it still is to this day, the worst players on OT English speaking community gathered here and you defend them. and have for a long long time. your like bill in that sense.

so when is it going to be enough? when they get complete control and then you get to watch the playerbase slowly decline and think its 100 diff reasons than the true reasons?
even though all my bitching i still though better of you.
i guess i was wrong.

I agree with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Subtract the botters and the mcers, then give us the result.

They are all mostly botting or recovering stamina and they talk in game chat.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, anyone who opposes why I think ninjas were fine the way they were, come on to the 8.0 server. I'll show you.

Been hosting servers for many many years now. One thing I learned, when every week yields a different OP vocation. Your job is done, server is balanced. Next Flavor of the week: Druid and their "BULLSHET PARALIZE DAT MAIK MI CANT KATCH HI!"

Been hosting servers for many many years now. One thing I learned, when every week yields a different OP vocation. Your job is done, server is balanced. Next Flavor of the week: Druid and their "BULLSHET PARALIZE DAT MAIK MI CANT KATCH HI!"

It's funny that the only positive person toward the server in this thread is a staff member.

Funny, eh?

Syn, let me just clarify what I think. I HONESTLY know that you don't give 1/2 of a shit about what I think because you say I'm an idiot etc.

The old dzot is known for its unique feeling. It's the only server I know that feels different, that's why I've been playing the 8.0 dzot server ALONG with Shadow, Joe, and a few old players.

First off, Elementalists are too strong in pvp. I don't know if you saw my post involving the cat vs dog, but if you didn't, the dog was the elementalist and the cat was the barbarian. The dog just took hits. If IT WANTED to, it could have eaten the cat, right? That's what goes on with eles and barbs. Barbarians are a shit vocation imo.

Second, this is the most annoying thing about the server. When you start the old 8.0 server, you get a message that tells you that THIS IS A HARD SERVER. It is, and I've died MANY times on the 8.0 server. The lack of restrictions make it so fun. The idea that I can have t5 at level 100 and go kill the chakoya toolshaper where the new sin spawn is, is my favorite thing. I can go to the 3k area if I know how to get there, which I did with shadow, and I died. That doesn't bother me. The monsters ARE SO EASY ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. I can tank 8 barbarians with full t2. Is that normal? In last era I couldn't take 4 barbarians without full t3/t4. I solo'd the frost giant quest at level 2100. I didn't do that last era until 3800, and even then, I ran to the corner. This time, I took a full set of giants. It's too easy to get EQ, and it's too easy to kill monsters. The only threat on this server is the world bosses and other players like Renegade, etc.

Third, Ninjas have too much HP. They are good in old dzot because you can deal insane amounts of damage in little time. Even though they have 5 hp/level, I CAN STILL PLAY THEM. If you cannot find a way to adapt to death or a different, challenging vocation, that is your problem.

Fourth, you turned this into a mainstream server. !Fast events, custom houses.

Fifth, You took away the BEST WEAPON SYSTEM EVER. I loved the fact that I had to go and farm GS until I looted a cold crush or something that I could hunt with until I worked up the stuff to merge a wrath of the gods, etc. That was one of the funnest parts of dzot.

Sixth, Frozen starlight gone.

Seventh, Attila means no harm, why would you delete him? Maybe you will delete Barber if you don't like this post, eh?

Eighth, 8.6 is bot. 8.0 HAS A BOT. Y U NO DO 8.0?

Ninth, the exhaust is different from old dzot, I know that this may have been fixed to balance vocs, but I like the old exhaust.

So. What I'd like you to do personally is go back to beta and change your formulas. This server needs an overhaul IMO. Ninjas SHOULD go back to 5 hp/lvl and have the old atk speed. Hardcore vocations should be added. Rebirth should be added. ALL uniques should be added again. I know you've worked on this server hard, but it's just being botted into oblivion. Styx is level 8k almost if I'm correct. What level would he be if he was playing 8.0 dzot right now with the same donations? 3k tops. Maybe lower. I don't like this upgradable weapon system, it doesn't fit Dzot, because like I said, I like it for it's non-restrictions. If a player was good, and he had good eq, he could block a blasted monk for a new character and get it some levels fast. It's no different than making 10+ annihilator characters like everyone is doing now to farm levels, addon tokens and money. When I found this thread I thought it was going to be built off of the 8.0 server, but it's too different to feel like dzot for me.

Now, am I a retard Thugin? I'm sure you'll say that because YOU WORKED OH SO HARD ON YOUR CHARACTER THAT WAS BOTTED FOREVER. Stop calling people bad on forums because you are a piece of shit ingame. You steal loot and kill lower lvls to get better eq. Idc if its not a rule but its a douche way to play.

I'm totally mad bros. Get at me.

EDIT:

Forgot to add that syn turned into a douche slowly. He was cool at first, during beta and then during the first 'beta' era, his cool level started to fade. Now it's nothing to me. At least, he's a douche to me.

First off let me say this, I've said a lot of times that this project will be a lot different from DeathZot. It was based on the core concept such as; merging equipment, bosses, and an involved community! Now I'll try to answer some of your questions

• Elementalist may be strong but I don't think they are gamebreaking. I don't see any elemenetalist running around in the server completely rolling everyone. I don't care if you can't break his manashield, because thats all he has.
  • I did this because massive progression skipping is bad, I couldn't even allow T3 annihilator because of how easily it would break the server.
  • You actually can't play a 5 hp per level Ninja, I'd like you to show me some examples of you playing on the 8.0 version.
  • !fast events and custom houses.. hmm, I thought I was just combating afk-botters by adding events, I guess having an automatic little even was better for the server, sorry about that. And about houses, 2 people have them, with a hate/evil. watch out now!
  • est weapon system ever? Old DeathZot's weapon system was flawed. You need 1 server restart for a chance at making a weapon. And there are uniques, no one knows how to get them besides mining because exploration has somehow died over the years..
  • our point?
  • ttila telling me to "go fuck myself, and my server is shit". Go to any public company and say that straight to their face, and then ask why you got punched in the face. You just don't do that shit.
  • I like where the server stands currently, there may be some small imbalance but it's not gamebreaking. There's not 1 single person completely rolling the server as far as I can see. The high-scores seem pretty close in terms of progression. The 8.0 version is up, and you've made it clear that that is what you enjoyed.. so why are you here?

WOW FUCK YOU SYNTHETIC. You permanently banned me and my IP address forrr what?
You really got to stop using the ban hammer!

You banned me for absolutely nothing, which is a prime example of GM Abuse. A violation of Section 2C, rule #9 in the GM Handbook.

I will now be contacting the OTGAB (Open-Tibia Gamemasters Administration Board) to discuss with Woong, chairman of OTGAB,
and file a complaint about your chaotic behavior. Once the investigation starts, I'm sure you will be removed and terminated from your position.

Go Fuck yo self,
Eternal

First off let me say this, I've said a lot of times that this project will be a lot different from DeathZot. It was based on the core concept such as; merging equipment, bosses, and an involved community! Now I'll try to answer some of your questions

• Elementalist may be strong but I don't think they are gamebreaking. I don't see any elemenetalist running around in the server completely rolling everyone. I don't care if you can't break his manashield, because thats all he has.
  • I did this because massive progression skipping is bad, I couldn't even allow T3 annihilator because of how easily it would break the server.
  • You actually can't play a 5 hp per level Ninja, I'd like you to show me some examples of you playing on the 8.0 version.
  • !fast events and custom houses.. hmm, I thought I was just combating afk-botters by adding events, I guess having an automatic little even was better for the server, sorry about that. And about houses, 2 people have them, with a hate/evil. watch out now!
  • est weapon system ever? Old DeathZot's weapon system was flawed. You need 1 server restart for a chance at making a weapon. And there are uniques, no one knows how to get them besides mining because exploration has somehow died over the years..
  • our point?
  • ttila telling me to "go fuck myself, and my server is shit". Go to any public company and say that straight to their face, and then ask why you got punched in the face. You just don't do that shit.
  • I like where the server stands currently, there may be some small imbalance but it's not gamebreaking. There's not 1 single person completely rolling the server as far as I can see. The high-scores seem pretty close in terms of progression. The 8.0 version is up, and you've made it clear that that is what you enjoyed.. so why are you here?

Renegade runs around bosses killing people in pow pow ded.

Idc about the t3 annihilator. It's not bad if it means nothing for one player that OBVIOUSLY has good Eq to be raising new chars easier.

I can, come on the 8.0 version, I'll show you. I dont even have full t2 yet and I was doing elves.

It doesnt mean anything that you have events for more free EQ that help non afk botters. The botters can get money, and starstones for more t1s then they will get from the !fast event that goes every 15 minutes and the event that really helps no EQ progression for me unless I kill the 1-2 bosses, WHICH CAN BE BOTTED.

I liked it, I thought it was good, I'm sure others to. If it was flawed, why didn't you just fix it instead of redo it?

I don't know what that means because I cannot see my old post at the page I'm on.

He lost 500 canes, and gems. It's also happened to me and you told me my friends were stealing from me, when you later found out that your house that you made was broken. Fuck that.

I want to try and help you, like what I've been trying to do from the beginning. You never listen to anything and instead push the old dzot further and further away.

Please, just call this SyntheZot.

If everyone hates this server so much, why are people playing it? Elementalists are supposed to be tanky, they're the tanky mage. A sorc will outdamage an elementalist any day. So will a Ninja, I haven't fought any Ninjas my level but they do seem kind of strong. But there hasn't been ANY constructive criticism in any of these posts and you guys are expecting him to just up and change stuff because you're screaming "LOLOLOL ITS OP NERF IT!". That's not how shit works. Cut him a fucking break and if you want to help the server post suggestions and not complaints.

Also for the record, I'm rarely AFK.

If everyone hates this server so much, why are people playing it? Elementalists are supposed to be tanky, they're the tanky mage. A sorc will outdamage an elementalist any day. So will a Ninja, I haven't fought any Ninjas my level but they do seem kind of strong. But there hasn't been ANY constructive criticism in any of these posts and you guys are expecting him to just up and change stuff because you're screaming "LOLOLOL ITS OP NERF IT!". That's not how shit works. Cut him a fucking break and if you want to help the server post suggestions and not complaints.

I cannot know what to do to elementalists. I'm not the almighty fixer of problems. Synthetic is the one that fixes shit, not me. Even if I thought of a good suggestion, he wouldn't like it because I thought of it. He hates me, brah.

Hey Synth, Since you wont see me on your online server list anymore (im online atm, have fun fingding me,) enjoy the laags taking place in 1-2 hours :) greetings--> the dude going to fuck the whole project :*

You could ask him to scale regen down as you get higher level? Or something like that, just thoughts off the top of my head. But just complaining and straight bitching helps noone and just pisses people off.

Renegade runs around bosses killing people in pow pow ded.

Please, just call this SyntheZot.

And what do you want me to do about Renegade? How about you form a team and kill him? Go on any MMO and complain about power abuse, they cant do anything about it.

It technically is called SynOts, just the ip is DeathZot

zw99B.png

hey synth, since you wont see me on your online server list anymore (im online atm, have fun fingding me,) enjoy the laags taking place in 1-2 hours :) greetings--> the dude going to fuck the whole project :*

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ur the coolest, baddest motherfucker on this planetttttt brooo. Hit me up irl so we can chill.

You could ask him to scale regen down as you get higher level? Or something like that, just thoughts off the top of my head. But just complaining and straight bitching helps noone and just pisses people off.

I'm not bitching, I'm telling Syn what I don't like about the server since he never seemed to know. If I had an idea, I'd say it. I gave an idea for the ninjas, didn't I? Elementalists are not the biggest problem anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back