• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got from 1k,to 1467 lvl only 103 orc leathers -.-

Okay once more me over here. PLEASE take time and read what I have to say.
Allowing People to bot gives Peopel the possiblity to farm more money without spending real live time into it. getting more Exp and better gear from inclouding bosses into the for exampel orcs waypoints.
FIRST OF ALL THIS IS NOT GONNA BE AN APPLY TO DISALLOW BOTTING.
Well, The idea with the boss raids is AWESOME. And here comes My Idea. Its I guess the simpliest way to balance botters and non botters out.
Since ive been working on Ots alot i guess that this would not take alot of time and would do what it Has to very fast and breath takign for people trying to scaam it.

In the beginning of every hunting spot, theres a teleport thats gonna teleport you to an Exact copy of the hunting spot you were at. So for example you go to edrona, follow the way to the elfs and theres 2 teleports instead of 1 than. and 2 shields saying, the 1. one leads you to the botting area, the otherone to the Non botting area.

Non botting area Means what it says. Botting is Not allowed with the same Consequences as in the other open tibia servers. With banishment.

how does the areas look like? Exactly the same as the botting areas. therefor you should take the map move it to a free place on the world map and insert a tp there to get to the location. inclouding everything the same.
theres a few problems in that that I got solutions for.
1. of all: Who controlls that people dont bot in the Non botting area. When you enter the non botting area theres conna start something that i call anti afkbot system. For people that PLayed MadnessII it should sound similar. After hunting for 15-20 minutes in this area, on your screen and in your chat something that COULD look like this will pop out.
17:46. Anti afk chat controll. Enter this without the !. A!E!J!H!I!B!N!C!H!. So you would have to write " !AEJHIBNCH into the chat and you could hunt on. You got 2 minutes time to write it so that people beeign in a boss/miniopns wave dont get kicked or banned or which punishment you will choose, for no reason. That would make afk botting people not beeign able to hunt afk probably, therefore people that do not bot are going to hunt him down , take screenshots and post tham into the forum/otland.net chat. These prople are breaking a server rule at the moment which would cost tham something. maybe exp, maybe few days bannishment.

The 2. Problem beeign caused by the non botting areas would be that the Ammount of bosses in the server woudl be close to Doubled.
So people going throught bosses after restarts or a finishd hour would get double of what they got now. People that arent interested in the botting area would be the same loot rate and stuff and would be mad for reducing the spawntime. So maybe giving the bosses a higher respawn time of 10-15 minutes to balance it out a little bit.

these are the Major problems with my Idea. First off all im thankfull that you read my idea till the round. That shows up, who ever you are, that your interested into balancing out the awesome Project of Synth.

Thanks for your Attention, Dread, Dogma, Emmure,(yes one person >.< :D)

uh forgot one of the biggest Things speaking for the non botting areas. :D

Wile people hunt 1-2 hours in order will they get lil bored or stuff, botters can bot 24/7 .

So raising the exp and loot rate of the monsters that spawn in the Non botting areas would probably just Balance it out Perfectly. I know this sounds like ALOT of work, I guess it is. But think about the Profit you bring people that do not bot or do not enjoy botting at all..

once mroe thanks for attention :)

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me which gem i need for t3 ranger wep? And what lvl to use it?

Next,how can i forge that diamond sceptre?

Not sure about the gem but i do know you need level 1,500 to use it. And about the diamond sceptre u need to get the startstones from mining or buy from black jack and craft it, you also obtain t1 gear from this as well but to get the sceptre it will take awhile, im on like my 1000th starstone and i haven't gotten much....

Last edited:
Let me see how the world bosses turn out this weekend before I go and add all these cloned areas, I also forgot to mention World Bosses also drop money

Will the area where we spawn them be nonpvp so the Eternal group doesn't fuck everyone with black holes?

Atleast you replied, thanks for this.

Ye i was thinking about this problem a long itme. Since I can proudly say I never botted beside MandessII and Now here, I dont enjoy it. Nothing to be proud even if your a higher levle. Much rather would be lvl 30000 manually, thats something your allowed to be proud for I guess. But theres actually no way to keep the distance to the 24/7 botters close without botting on my own..

Im working on a Youtube video and a New started guide from level 1-200 and a video to introduce players, Also gonna add first fight between mebarber and so on against eternal and stuff. Hoping for some more pvp to take place soon :))

greetings

Can anyone tell me which gem i need for t3 ranger wep? And what lvl to use it?

Next,how can i forge that diamond sceptre?

You need Agility gem (green) and level 1500 to use the weapon/upgrade it.

I need 3 gems it seems so <.< Can i buy gems or anything?

Let me see how the world bosses turn out this weekend before I go and add all these cloned areas, I also forgot to mention World Bosses also drop money

do u plan on using the Event system so all people helping got the goods?

edit : seams to be the event system

Last edited:
What about donations, it says the first and its the eight sites defiently wrong.

Can we get tainted Coins in shop for 500k please?
if we have them only as super rare loot, then people will be botting alts in the 1k area all day and night to get them, and players wanting to lvl will be forced to find other places.
500k seams feasible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back