• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Gun Gale Online - Oficial Release CUSTOM SERVER - Starting December 14, 12:00 PM -4:00 GMT

You can use the medicine kits, they're infinite xD

At the bottom where you explain how to do the Paypal donations. You don't list WHO you should e-mail. I tried to send it to your "Contact Us" e-mail but it failed.
Who do donators send the e-mail to?

slqsl0.jpg

Also, a few more things:
BUGS:
  1. If a monster is in a doorway, you cannot shoot it (your gun will fire, but the bullet will always miss)
  2. Grenades only hit 20 damage but cost 30 each (makes them useless). --Fixed same day I reported it
  3. Fire Grenades do not work (or they require a Grenade Launcher maybe?)
  4. When shooting directly East or West with an energy gun, you get splash damage. (Don't know if this is intentional, and may work with all guns)
  5. Some items cannot be sold: Examples: Hunter Armor, Berserker Helmet --Fixed same day I reported it
  6. I was confused by the Credit Shop, I thought it cost in-game money, maybe... --Fixed same day I reported it
    1. Instead of 01:37 [GUN SHOP] Sorry, you do not acomplish the necessary requeriments.
    2. Put 01:37 [GUN SHOP] Sorry, you do not have enough credits. You can get Credits by Donating, Quests, or Events.
  7. Also, when trying to apply my attribute points, it doesn't work (/attrpoints add, SKILL)

I would like to say, I really enjoyed the tutorial area. Fighting the aliens while working through the puzzle was really interesting and fun gameplay. And the farther we went into the puzzle, the harder the monsters became.

I hope you add areas like this in the main game. Where you enter a location, and there are easy monsters and a puzzle, then after you complete that puzzle, there are harder monsters and another puzzle.

Hiding good hunting spots behind puzzles, would be a very interesting and fun idea. And the Immortal Boss that was a Puzzle Boss was also fun.

Once I arrived in main, I felt like it was very similar to the old-tibia-style gameplay. It really made me miss the tutorial.

Last edited:
Also, a few more things:
BUGS:
  1. If a monster is in a doorway, you cannot shoot it (your gun will fire, but the bullet will always miss)
  2. Grenades only hit 20 damage but cost 30 each (makes them useless).
  3. Fire Grenades do not work (or they require a Grenade Launcher maybe?)
  4. When shooting directly East or West with an energy gun, you get splash damage. (Don't know if this is intentional, and may work with all guns)
  5. Some items cannot be sold: Examples: Hunter Armor, Berserker Helmet
  6. I was confused by the Credit Shop, I thought it cost in-game money, maybe...
    1. Instead of 01:37 [GUN SHOP] Sorry, you do not acomplish the necessary requeriments.
    2. Put 01:37 [GUN SHOP] Sorry, you do not have enough credits. You can get Credits by Donating, Quests, or Events.
  7. Also, when trying to apply my attribute points, it doesn't work (/attrpoints add, SKILL)

I would like to say, I really enjoyed the tutorial area. Fighting the aliens while working through the puzzle was really interesting and fun gameplay. And the farther we went into the puzzle, the harder the monsters became.

I hope you add areas like this in the main game. Where you enter a location, and there are easy monsters and a puzzle, then after you complete that puzzle, there are harder monsters and another puzzle.

Hiding good hunting spots behind puzzles, would be a very interesting and fun idea. And the Immortal Boss that was a Puzzle Boss was also fun.

Once I arrived in main, I felt like it was very similar to the old-tibia-style gameplay. It really made me miss the tutorial.
A lot of stuff there was already threatened, thanks for the reports, about your donation, try to contact me via skype xD

Half the things I reported yesterday are already fixed.

Good to know the admins of this server are working hard :)

Im lvl 50+ now and will give my two cents about the berserker class and the server:
1. Even with a 100+ skill (with buff) and the lvl 40 wepon, my average basic attack damage is really low (between 0~80, just 1/5 hits 100+).
2. Hunter class seens unbalanced in PVP since a lvl 35 could solo me with no problem when I was 44
3. Maybe the spells deserve a look since im using my lvl 22 attack spell wich is better than any other that I unlocked so far
4. Some basic tutorials could be added to the site since things like the spell system and teleport after lvl 30 arent that easy to understand
5. A world map could be very useful

Overall the server is good and im having fun, just want to see more people playing this.

Good Job

INFO: (My opinion)
1- You should check the professions, they are not balanced, since hunters> ALL in pvp
2- The spell system is too strange. why would i use only one spell at time? it would be better to use different offensive spells and buffs, so i wont have to stop every time i need to change a spell, (which is really annoying :S)
3- Something wrong with the shield, its attribute doesn't work.
4- A full map on the website would be great.

Overall the OT is awesome and fun. ^^

Some changelogs:

15590633_640830366122010_624447242882403062_n.png

15578549_639154929622887_4964523966725978395_n.png

15400369_638297199708660_7348120303082286624_n.png

15541976_638283536376693_5832099069508713707_n.png

Code:
- We've increased the grenades level and the dexterity requeriment, now they are going to ask:
* Grenades: Level 40 and Dexterity 20
* Flash Grenades: Level 50 and Dexterity 30
* Fire Grenades: Level 60 and Dexterity 35

- A donation dialog at the website has been edited (It doesn't had the email target that you need to send after donating).
- Now the Gun Shop are going to send the following dialog if you haven't enought credits:
* [GUN SHOP] Sorry, you do not have enough credits. You can get Credits by Donating, Quests, or Events.
- Now the attrpoints command show more information if you fail doing something.
- Some teleports locations at the Teleport Portal System has been modified.
- Now you can sell emma gloves, hunter armors and berserkers helmets at the equipment buyer.
- Now the NPC Rolf will sell some basic items for all of the vocations.
- The Gun Shop has been improved and now it will process everything faster.
- The checkpoint altar list has been done, now if you click on all teleport altars it will unlock the location (The gray stone).
- The trainers has been edited to give now less skill than the rest of the monsters.
- Yggdrasil has been revamped and all houses has been added to the website, you can buy the houses via website now.
- Some loots has been improved: Kukura and Pirate Corsair.
- A new island has been released to the Premium Players (Pirate Island).
- Another server save has been added to update the server at the 20:00 -4:00 GMT.
- Now you can create a guild without being premium at level 20.
- The minimum level to have a house has been lowered from 60 to 8 now.
- The citizenship portal for SBC Gurokken/Afrokrator/Yggdrasil has been added.
- The beast tamer damage was reduced from 15% and the berserker damage was reduced on a 5% (Melee).
- Some hunters weapons have been modified (Snipers, submachine guns and handguns).
- The B Zone of Afrokrator has been modified, it will contain more respawns now.
- Mariano are going to ask now 30 woods instead 50 iron ores and the reward has been increased.
- The healing kits for level 45/80 has been improved.

The following subpage has been added on our website by a petition done by the users:
- http://www.gungaleonline.net/skills.php

skills.png

That list got the skills with the names and his learn levels, including some small tips that the users always ask ingame.
We're going to post the map soon on the website because it's another subpage that the players needs to the gameplay.
Greetings.​

08/01/17:
- All of the NPC's on GGO are working now with the bank balance at 100%.
- Some items has been named.
- The BlackSmith issue has been fixed.
- Bishutai task quest + task has been added.
- Mr X Quest has been added.
- Surf quest has been added (With 2 internal tasks).
- We've added experience stages from x10 to x1 (Until level 100)
- Some formulas and ratios has been edited too.
- Zarathas quest price has been edited.

The first OTC Client has been released:

5jtaoz.png

OTC actually does not support DX as I have noticed, and why the hell it is over 100 mb big? Is that exe compiled in debug instead of release?

I recently started this game but am stuck xd
Em annyone knows were i can sell equipable items.

And why do zombies drop nothing... Iam lvl 40 now and need money for next weapen.
Annyone got some advice what i should hunt next? I walked around but cant find decent monsters who drop money..

Played like 1 week and got bored, its very good ot but felt like beta test not official release
few hunting places after level 60, very few quests and missions