• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Russ Serv 8.1 (68 Vocations) (9 Races)

Russistheman

Reaction score
Thank you for viewing!

To create a character http://russserv.no-ip.info

RACES:
Human
Orc
Dwarf
Minotaur
Elf
Undead
Skeleton
Dragon
Cyclops
(soon)Troll

TONS OF CUSTOM SPELLS!

This server has been in the making for quite some time now, and is finally up 24/7!
WITH UPGRADED INTERNET SO NO LAG!

With 58 different vocations, 7 different races, and a multi-vocation system. This RPG server should be quite addictive and fun to play. Buy different vocations in game, and train to become the ULTIMATE character!

YOU ALL CAN NOW RECRUIT SOLDIERS TO HELP YOU IN BATTLE, OR HUNTING. CHECK THE SPELLS LIST TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN RECRUIT! RECRUIT AS MANY AS YOU WISH, BUT IT TAKES MANA, SOUL, AND REQUIRES A DEAD BODY PER RECRUIT! LEAD MASS ARMIES INTO TOWNS OR TAKE THEM ON A QUEST!

I took this server very seriously, so it will be quite challenging and in some ways easier/harder than real servers.

Races will have new separate towns, some may share. But, Races will be separated from other Races helping balance the vocations with range in between the rival races. =D

The death toll is very low and you dont loose much in level,skills,mag,equip(veryrare). But you always loose your backpack.
You will gain exp for every kill even lower levels, and gain exp from killing anyone. Although if you kill your own race, you may be killed as a pk.

Fighting Rival races is will be considered normal, and it is meant to have wars between the rival races. The distance great and if you died it would be hard to make it back. Allowing wars to take place if desired, races being conquered over time, war within each others towns. What ever is desired, but events (mission like events will happen broadcasting if Thais attacks Roc Then guild titles and ranks will be assigned to the survivors and claimers of the position. Along with money, and equipment. Also Becoming the dominate Town, Killing people will be rewarding, although there will be lev req for pk.

Although no one is forcing you to fight anyone, there may be alliances, with interracial friends, or it may be everyman for himself. You decide, will you be greedy enough to attack the positions for its spoils? Or will your Town fall apart to pks, and another race come and invade and dominate your soil?

THE NEW EXP RATES ARE:
1-10 x 7
10-20 x 6
20-30 x 5
30-40 x 4
40-90 x 3
90-100 x 2
100-999 x 3

LOOT RATE: x2

MAG RATE: x3

SKILL RATE: x3

Attack and Def Bonus for the different Vocations, so small skill ups balance damage.

Become Multi-Vocations, buying vocations in game. Become Journeyman, Healer, Ranger, Knight, Then you can go back to like Magician, if you wanted to train magic level... ect. many to choose from.

Over 50 Daily/One time Quests.

Daily updates, Forums, Screens to help on site!

Some Real/OT/Custom map, over 7-9 different towns!
Huge Map, Up for 2 weeks still no one explored all.

For information on the different races, and where to get your new vocation visit the website.

To create a character http://russserv.no-ip.info

THANK YOU!
ENJOY!

My mistake. Turns out the Host is a serious drug user who blames the server always going off on his cat & roommates. I can't recommend this until the host gets out of rehab.

Last edited:
1. The page is slower than anything I've ever seen, it took me 4 tries just to open it... I just "stopped responding"
2. Is there really someone who really want 58 vocations and 6 races?? It makes me dizzy just to choose between the normal 4 vocations...

It looks funny I think im going to try this one:)
Edit: I can't login for some reason.. It says only clients of protocol 7.92 allowed but I use 7.92 client...

Last edited:
It looks funny I think im going to try this one:)
Edit: I can't login for some reason.. It says only clients of protocol 7.92 allowed but I use 7.92 client...
this is bugged message i think this is 8.1 client when not than 8.0 becous that is Outdated Evolution Server

nice server i gonna try it after school ^^ can u tell us some information about custom vocations?

I wonder if you really do expect an answer and whether you are a troll...
I mean, a normal human would of realized this thread is 5 years old, right?

at the last stance of " beeign online" the server was 8.54 and it was 1 year ago. so its not that kind of worthless bump. trying to get in contact with the owner for weeks now to get it back online since in mine and alot of people that STOOD online it was the most amazing tibia experience ever and the scripts that he introduced are unique and after 5 years not seen in any other ot. A perfect outbalance of over 60 vocations before it went offline.

we mc'd chars in trainers and got tons of chars on level 400 since it was just such a amazing server. tested all in pvp wile all had pro's and cons. epic weapon system aswell and fun for everyone. :3

+ BEST BOSS SYSTEM EVER.

Back