• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What about the GMs?

Do you like the GMs?

• They dont do their work. (Do not do what they should WHEN they are online.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • They are not online as much as they should.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • They don't help you when you need help. (Not physical help)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like everything.

• They are online pretty much.

• They do what they should do WHEN they are online.

• They give you help when you need it. (Not physical help)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • They don't do ANYTHING.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • They abouse their powers.

• I don't care.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Sir Jocke

The Pro
Reaction score
Do you like the gms in this otserver? are they online as much as they should? do they do their work?

Post here what they can do about it!

7/5-09 17:52 As it looks like now, we need better gms!

7/5-09 22:07 GM Neon and GM Hani have done alot today!

Last edited:
GM hani and GM feloth is the only gm's that is online in icechaw once in a week sometimes, the others gm i've never seen online

GM hani and GM feloth is the only gm's that is online in icechaw once in a week sometimes, the others gm i've never seen online

Then icechaw need new gms that can do better work that they do now. There are more gms online in rl tibia.. WTF?!

Ye just like Qknight said... but there are too many bot users.. just look at Dzumior's picture on this forum... man it's 100% proof? e should actully be banned for that:confused::mad:

And also i've seen many ppl got "kicks"

Ye just like Qknight said... but there are too many bot users.. just look at Dzumior's picture on this forum... man it's 100% proof? e should actully be banned for that:confused::mad:

And also i've seen many ppl got "kicks"

Yeah, mee too, and its feloth if i'm not wong, right?

Yeah, mee too, and its feloth if i'm not wong, right?
Its not feloth, Im not sure if its even a gm..They may know a bug or something..But i mean AFtermath have got kick 2x in the middle of fights, and Buffy vampire slayer got kicked when he was trapped once

everyone who voted I like everything. you should really try to contact a gm when hes online.

They are not online as much as they should.
hahaha?
i'd say ther not online at all (once in a week or so) but they do really much outside the "online icechaw" i mean bugs etc etc..

As Qknight said there are many "pz bugs" and stuff but i saw aftermath got kick and it wasen't becouse he lost pz.

Back