• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you look for in a OT?

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Ive been playing OT now and then for the last 5 years or so. When i love to play tibia i notice that some OT's make it and some don't. But to me almost most of the servers are the same. So Im asking you to help me figure out what you as an individual is looking for in a OT.

Im currently playing on Helzera.net. It's a new starter 10.1 RL OT wich i believe is good. The thing its lacking in is players. We are currently working to get players to join but a good start is to know what would make you play on a server.

Thanks for your backup and feel free to look at the website and give feedback on what can be done to make it better.

PS: Know that im just a player on peticular OT but i believe in it since its 1 of the better 10.1 out there. (that ive found) But I wanna help the server the best way i can. :)

You didn't have to add so much text I don't think no one bothers reading that, just should have said title says it all.

I prefer when theres a nice wall of text staring me in the face. Lets you know theres still some personality left on this site not just leachers and kids begging for reuploads.

In an OT I'm looking for it to be something new, not the same evo or rl map over and over again.
I wanna be able to play it for weeks on end and not run out of stuff to do.
I don't want a server where the only reason to play is to be the highest lvl on there.

I look for a story line of some sort even if small. Something to immerse yourself in. Too many are just grinder games. Login, play and grind for levels. There needs to be some RPG aspect to it even if on a small scale.

I look for a story line of some sort even if small. Something to immerse yourself in. Too many are just grinder games. Login, play and grind for levels. There needs to be some RPG aspect to it even if on a small scale.
So you want like a story line of some sort. like 1 large quest?

Back