• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would YOU like to see in a true RPG server? [The Forgotten Realms]

Sam

Banned User
Reaction score
Greetings OtLand.

I am curious as to what you, the community would like to see in the Forgotten Realms. We are a unique project that would like to work around the communitys likings. Our project should be done in august, our custom detailed rpg map is almost done.

A couple things we have now are:
  • Everything custom but base distro
  • Custom site/forum system
  • Custom map
  • Difficult quests that involve stratagies and thinking
  • A dedicated team
  • An organized team that keeps on top of things - easy to work with
  • Custom NPC system that anyone could code
  • Real roleplaying npcs, monsters and quests. IE: NPCs on strike
Please give your suggestions.
Also we are looking for a couple more mappers and a scripter or two. Interested? PM me or post on our forums.
For more info see our site - The Forgotten Realms - HomePage

Thanks!

Custom map with 5x or 7x exp rate. Also a custom made and a professional layout design. (For the homepage)

Do these things and i'm happy:

*A RPG map. I do not mean overspamming stuff everywhere, but having everything thought over, and well designed.

*Quests. Quests, quests, quests! Everything from killing monsters and slaying bosses to finding a NPCs kitchen knife!

*NPCs. The NPCs should all have their own responds, and should answer to things like 'name', 'job', 'occupation' and also respond to quest messages such as 'help', 'mission', 'task' and 'quest'. Note that even the ones that doesn't need any help can answer to these keywords with a simple "Thanks, but i don't need any help at the moment."

x)

I cant enter website because its on update o.o when will it end? Btw if you want it more RPGish I got a sugestion, custom addon system

A vip city. When you donate you should get access to this city.

complicated quests that you really gotta think over for a while to finish the quests :D

If I'm not wrong Quro is Athen, right? When did you join TFR? All right this server is the best its quests and its map. But adding VIP system will sure destroy the fun of the game.

I cant enter website because its on update o.o when will it end? Btw if you want it more RPGish I got a sugestion, custom addon system
Of course.

What I want = 99% same as TLL and I would LOVE it.
We can't copy - but we can have scripts and such to make it as fun as possible. ;)

A vip city. When you donate you should get access to this city.
lol

complicated quests that you really gotta think over for a while to finish the quests :D
Oh yeah, that's what our staff love. :thumbup:

If I'm not wrong Quro is Athen, right? When did you join TFR? All right this server is the best its quests and its map. But adding VIP system will sure destroy the fun of the game.
Yeah I am.
I'm actually the founder of DUP, then MrSheen (the owner of TFR) quit his project, joined mine and we used the name.

VIP will NEVER happen.

PS: With great mappers and MrSheen's scripting/web development skills it'll give other RPG servers a big run for its money.

Back