• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

???? whats with all the downtime

malyx

Reaction score
hi i was wondering whats with all teh down time for the last 2 days
all that this is a 24 hour server. its falling to shit starting to remind me of nightfrost numerous bugs a gm never replies to you. it seems like just another host that cares about nothing but donations =( please proove me wrong i was really starting to like this server until a few days ago when the yala bug popped up

Well to tell you the truth I have not been accepting donations for some days now, it is the least of my concerns..however the server was down for maintenance and has been up for over 10 hours now..it will continue have 100+ uptime like it has been :)

It would be a great ideia to keep the ot out of the lists.
It already has enoght players,when the palyer nunber star to decrease again, you could put it back, or it will lag and overpopulation.
Thanks

I am not trying to be a schmuck or any thing but once again its down and u don't say a word before you bring it down nor do you say how long it will be all I am saying is that's not a very professional way of handling it frustrates people a bit

be nice if we could have some warnings or advance notice that its going down for work.. or the players begin to feel the servers MASS crashing.. ive been patient about it for a long time and ive noticed recently the "uptime" is being said to be higher but ive been spending more and more time having to relog in than i should due to kicks and such.. and itd be nice if staff actually responded in help rather than do a fast event then ignore everything for the next 20 minutes in help..

Wow... the server has had more downtime than uptime recently. Is nobody trying to fix the stuff that doesnt work or what?

what i really hate is that it takes like 4 hours to get it back up... pisses me off im pretty sure it does to everyone else. and GOD XERXES or whatever his name is , is like never on to fix these ridiculous problems. such an unprofessional thing to NOT be doing.

I agree. When the ot goes off, its down for like 3+ hrs :/

But if it goes down for maintenence can u please tell us in the latest news section xD

kinda annoying.

Back