• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yalahar Massacre and Xenus Deadek

Fakux

Proz Stylez
Reaction score
We gathered some noob characters on Yalahar and we made an massacre:

Yalahar_massacre.cam
Yalahar_massacre_part_2.cam

I know i died 3 times, but was my noob character so i dont care...

After that we killed xenus:
Xenus_and_memh_.cam

Just ignore xenus cam till min 12

first yalahar "massacre"
08:40, kung fragalot and Sydell clearly shows combo bot. ban plx feloth? :)

first cam yalahar massacre 08:40. Just before the cammer dies like 1 sec

Just watch whole cam and focus on their sd's, they don't have combobot. Lal

first yalahar "massacre"
08:40, kung fragalot and Sydell clearly shows combo bot. ban plx feloth? :)

hahahahaha

I just checked it up. Hard to get comboed on a 100~? Its just 2 sds which is needed you stupid fucktard.

your mother is a fucktard got it? and ok if you dont take that as evidence how come both took yellow on the same time? you cunt

your mother is a fucktard got it? and ok if you dont take that as evidence how come both took yellow on the same time? you cunt

So, people have to avoid attacking others at exactly the same time?

It's just the same reason now like kallunki dont you get it?

It's just the same reason now like kallunki dont you get it?

No, it is not the same, not even close. In the cam that got Kallunki etc banned, they were stupid enough to test if the combo script was working. How is two people SD comboing a lvl 100~ anything like that?

You don't need a very high IQ to press your SD hotkey when someone tells you to do it. Even you might be able to do that.

No, it is not the same, not even close. In the cam that got Kallunki etc banned, they were stupid enough to test if the combo script was working. How is two people SD comboing a lvl 100~ anything like that?

You don't need a very high IQ to press your SD hotkey when someone tells you to do it. Even you might be able to do that.

Well you still cant know if they use combo bot or not do you?
And YES I know he's lvl 100 I noticed that too but still.

Well you still cant know if they use combo bot or not do you?
And YES I know he's lvl 100 I noticed that too but still.

That's right, we don't know if they used combo bot or not. And that's probably why they won't be banned.

how many buttons do u press to make an ue

1? but they dident have sd combo sometimes you just press the sd button at the same time? big deal we dont whine when you guys (ok not you slip but the twinforce fuckers with their team) runs after us in open 10 ppl shooting sds at the same time..

Ponteen just stop crying in forum... i dont know who u are and i dont wanna know it.. If u dont like my movies just dont look and stop post here...
Yours,
Zé chocolate

1? but they dident have sd combo sometimes you just press the sd button at the same time? big deal we dont whine when you guys (ok not you slip but the twinforce fuckers with their team) runs after us in open 10 ppl shooting sds at the same time..

Ye, exactly! Every single person out of those 10 should wait 2 seconds and then sd, then the next person should wait 2 seconds and then sd=SUCCESSS PLS?

Back