• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.3

I dont know why this works sometimes, you can try create a new map then import your map that you wanna use. This has worked for me a couple of times

Awesome work dude. Just got back to working on my OT. Love to see that you are working on this still :)

Great work! Having an issue that I cant seem to work around though...
Im trying to use a MAP FILE, doing exactly what the guide on how to use "RME" tells me.
Somehow I can only change it to OTSERV 0.5.0 instead of 0.6.0 in the preferences of RME, But in 0.5.0 is the 7.7 CLIENT, not sure if it still could work properly?
And when I try to start the server with this otbm file, it finds items around the world that needs to be deleted, such as spears, small stones and etc.
Anyone managed to solve this, or had this issue? :)

Great work! Having an issue that I cant seem to work around though...
Im trying to use a MAP FILE, doing exactly what the guide on how to use "RME" tells me.
Somehow I can only change it to OTSERV 0.5.0 instead of 0.6.0 in the preferences of RME, But in 0.5.0 is the 7.7 CLIENT, not sure if it still could work properly?
And when I try to start the server with this otbm file, it finds items around the world that needs to be deleted, such as spears, small stones and etc.
Anyone managed to solve this, or had this issue? :)

7.7 isn't even a valid otbm format, you are doing something wrong. 7.6 to 7.72 servers should all load 7.6 map files. You sure you are using latest rme and the changes were applied to clients.xml?

Any way of adding a smart way for players to get premium? I have been adding let's say 365 days OnLogin but the players keep getting 365 days added everytime they login.

Any way of adding a smart way for players to get premium? I have been adding let's say 365 days OnLogin but the players keep getting 365 days added everytime they login.
Lua:
function onSay(cid, words, param)

local v = serializeParam(param:lower())

local target = getPlayerByName(v[1])
    if not isPlayer(target) then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "Player is not online.")
        return false
    end

local days = tonumber(v[2])
    if not days then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "Invalid amount of days.")
        return false
    end

doPlayerAddPremiumDays(cid, days)
    doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(cid), 12)
    doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 22, "You have added ".. days .." premium account days to player ".. getCreatureName(target) ..".")
    return false
end

Cannot edit my post, but:
Lua:
    doPlayerAddPremiumDays(cid, days)
    doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(cid), 12)

Should be:

Code:
    doPlayerAddPremiumDays(target, days)
    doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(target), 12)

Does anyone have experience with adding custom items to OTHire? I added the custom ID to my dat file (it's the same sprite as normal tibia.spr) using ObjectBuilder, but how can I import edit the item.otb? I have downloaded OT Item Editor 0.2.2 as suggested in the github wiki, but I can only see and edit the IDs which are already added to my item.otb (and I need to add a new ID). Any ideas?

Also it's a little confusing with the guide on Github wiki, which suggests that I should use tibia 7.92 dat and spr for OT item editor. Don't I need to use the .dat file that I have edited (to make the same edits in item.otb)?

Does anyone have experience with adding custom items to OTHire? I added the custom ID to my dat file (it's the same sprite as normal tibia.spr) using ObjectBuilder, but how can I import edit the item.otb? I have downloaded OT Item Editor 0.2.2 as suggested in the github wiki, but I can only see and edit the IDs which are already added to my item.otb (and I need to add a new ID). Any ideas?

Also it's a little confusing with the guide on Github wiki, which suggests that I should use tibia 7.92 dat and spr for OT item editor. Don't I need to use the .dat file that I have edited (to make the same edits in item.otb)?
should be an option it Otitemeditor to add new items or something

That the only itemeditor I found that "works".

Regarding the 7.92 stuff, you can totally disregard that information, it's meant for people that use old OTHire files that used to work with 7.92 otb files.

Is there a simple explanation for what CID an item should have?

How to make monsters dont hit other monster? for example, I dont want that banshees kill the demons on DH etc, how I can edit it?

If you make Banshee immune to energy/fire elements (demon attacks) then they won't take dmg from players using those spells, but maybe it's possible to create duplicate elements and make banshee's immune to the demon-gfb element but not the player-gfb element? It's probably a lot of work to change so many items and monsters though. xD

How to make monsters dont hit other monster? for example, I dont want that banshees kill the demons on DH etc, how I can edit it?
Somewhere around here
OTHire/combat.cpp at 08a3e77d2be851d037efd3937095b65da6289ba5 · TwistedScorpio/OTHire · GitHub
you need to add something like this
forgottenserver/combat.cpp at 1d330233ee2e74a9747d1b5d0994da99693abb6a · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

Fixed some issues this week, and added a Parcel Block option at config.lua (you can set "parcel_block = true" to have it behaving as 7.4). Still a major bug to be solved, I would appreciate help: Trade item issue. · Issue #193 · TwistedScorpio/OTHire

Added the fix for the trade bug, and also added a compiled windows 32 bit executable.

Last edited by a moderator:
does othire, svn 0.6.5 works with scripts of tfs 0.4 ?
Depends, there are some functions with different names or that doesn't exist in OTHire. If you want to use an entire datapack you might get some error and spebd some time adjusting it.

Back