• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0] [TFS 1.2] - Server Global Full [Real Map]

I'm trying to leave the server on for me and some colleagues to play... everything running normally, out of nowhere it crashes, does anyone know of any bugs?
this error of crashing and closing the distro without warning usually happens on windows 7 or on computers with low ram memory.

Hello, any chance to remove the "offer" or "trade" function on NPCS? Because when you ask Rashid for "trade" or "offer" it lags and shows three times the "I'm buying..." item list:

View attachment 77298
this happens because you are using otclient and some npcs have many dialogs, in the original cipsoft client the dialogs are shown in parts and in otclient they are shown all at once.

Amazing package, thank you, I am playing it singleplayer for nostalgia hit :)
I only have issue with npcs not selling spells, they don't have any lines when asked for spells
Can I fix it somehow? I can play with needlearn = 0 but I'd like to have to learn spells myself if possible
Thanks!

I will be reviewing the server, I will update it again on github to get the realots as close as possible, I ask you to please report any bugs again, I am thinking about posting a 2.0 version focused only on otclient where I will add market, customized mounts and outfits. I keep in mind that this version is aimed at the original cipsoft client. Please be patient as these projects are part of my studies in development. I thank everyone who helped report bugs so far.

If anyone wants to make donations to encourage the project, sending a private message will help me a lot, thank you very much. :)

GitHub - Brunowots/RealMap-Global-8.0-TFS1.2 (https://github.com/Brunowots/RealMap-Global-8.0-TFS1.2)

Last edited:
Estarei revisando o servidor, irei atualizá -lo novamente no github para deixar os realots o mais próximo possível, peço que por favor reportem qualquer bug novamente , estou pensando em postar uma versão 2.0 focada apenas no otclient onde irei adicionar market , montarias e roupas personalizadas . Tenho em mente que esta versão é voltada para o cliente cipsoft original. Por favor, seja paciente, pois esses projetos fazem parte dos meus estudos em desenvolvimento . Agradeço a todos que ajudaram a relatar bugs até agora.

Se alguém quiser fazer doações para incentivar o projeto , mandar mensagem privada vai me ajudar muito , muito obrigado.:)

GitHub - Brunowots/RealMap-Global-8.0-TFS1.2 (https://github.com/Brunowots/RealMap-Global-8.0-TFS1.2)
Wonder! I'm looking forward to it...

1696976109501.png look my items spr error for what?
Post automatically merged:

what is dat e spr correct ?

Last edited:
1699571581679.png

any ideas how to fix that? u say exura san and it says exura "san

if you type exura san, exori mas, exura (anything) it "casts" the spells with a " on it and nothing happens after...

very annoying =\

i tried creaturescripts, events, cant find anything to remove it and get back to normal. i just want to remove the script that does that.

Last edited:
View attachment 79891

any ideas how to fix that? u say exura san and it says exura "san

if you type exura san, exori mas, exura (anything) it "casts" the spells with a " on it and nothing happens after...

very annoying =\

i tried creaturescripts, events, cant find anything to remove it and get back to normal. i just want to remove the script that does that.
That's right, these spells don't exist in version 8.0 because they were created from version 8.10, if you type exura hi it will say exura "hi just like any other word. You can add any magic by introducing on your own.

That's right, these spells don't exist in version 8.0 because they were created from version 8.10, if you type exura hi it will say exura "hi just like any other word. You can add any magic by introducing on your own.
i didnt got the point... why it add " when u cast a spell that already exists?

Dear friend, this spell was released from version 8.10, so it does not exist in version 8.0 unless you put!

View attachment 79906
dude, i dont want exura san on my server even i dont wish to add or remove any spell... i just want to remove the " that spawns when i say exura (anything) exori (anything) ... omg, maybe im not from earth, hard to understand =\

Last edited:
dude, i dont want exura san on my server even i dont wish to add or remove any spell... i just want to remove the " that spawns when i say exura (anything) exori (anything) ... omg, maybe im not from earth, hard to understand =\

That would require source editing, I belive it has to do with the ability to do Utani hur "I'm super fast, which is a function that Original Tibia has, Removing that would just be unnecessary.

then you are in the wrong post, if I'm not mistaken this system is integrated into the sources and not into the server files (someone correct me if I'm wrong), and as the friend above said, removing this would be unnecessary, since in this version players used to use, for example, utani hur "hail tibia in among other phrases in spells, I think that's why this function was added, but if you want to remove it, open a topic in help and ask someone to teach you which places in the sources you must change in c++, good luck sir earth.

then you are in the wrong post, if I'm not mistaken this system is integrated into the sources and not into the server files (someone correct me if I'm wrong), and as the friend above said, removing this would be unnecessary, since in this version players used to use, for example, utani hur "hail tibia in among other phrases in spells, I think that's why this function was added, but if you want to remove it, open a topic in help and ask someone to teach you which places in the sources you must change in c++, good luck sir earth.
thanks god!

Someone could get rashid to buy anything? I've updated rashid with the new script posted here but now he cant buy anything (YES i got rashid scroll working, he is speaking with me flawlessly) but he keeps not buying anything

Last edited:
Hello, first of all, thank you very much for the project! I would like to know if we will have any updates, I really like your otserv. Thank you =D

Back