• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Community Suggestions

ZionOt

Reaction score
Hello OT Land, i am owner of Zion Online, and i would like to ask from questions about RPG Ots.
  • What type of rpg features do you look for most?
  • Does the area in which you log into from account manager determin if you will play or not?
  • Does it matter if i use account manager or website for accounts?
  • What type of exp rate stages do you like?
  • PvP options?
  • do you care for custom maps?
    If I missed anything, PM me and i will add it to list. Thanks OT Land.
    More Later.. :thumbup:

Hello OT Land, i am owner of Zion Online, and i would like to ask from questions about RPG Ots.
  • What type of rpg features do you look for most?
  • Does the area in which you log into from account manager determin if you will play or not?
  • Does it matter if i use account manager or website for accounts?
  • What type of exp rate stages do you like?
  • PvP options?
  • do you care for custom maps?
    If I missed anything, PM me and i will add it to list. Thanks OT Land.
    More Later.. :thumbup:

*anything custom
*yes some servers just look bad when you log in you need some appeal. also signs to help newbies find where they are (ex. having tons of portals when you log in looks bad if you ask me)
*to me it doesnt matter. half the time the website is pointless b/c the admin doesnt even use it or update it. but they are nice if they are used
*doesnt matter as long as its balanced and fun for the server tho low rates to stop ppl from logging on. besides if you have custom monsters b/c you control their exp. so like exp rate doesnt mean much then.
*i like pvp w/ protection lvls over pure open pvp
*yes i dont even bother logging on RLMAPS. it can be custom with RL parts(just quests, maybe some hunting areas) not cities
NOTE: have custom features that you can advertise to attract players

thats what matters for me when i look at a server.

Website is a great thing so long you update it well. When I evaluate server and their quality and staff (when I approve people for hosting etc), I can learn alot from viewing the forum, news updates, people online etc etc. I've also experienced that a good website can attract players because the server seems more serious.

Custom and very well developed evo's and real maps (aff, thunderion is out for sale :() have a good chance.

hmm, thanks stain but would i need to take out account manager, and do character reset? because i have a website right now..it sucks but players cant login..I have a thread talking about the problem.

Back