• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Custom] Ellestia Kingdoms Project

I can't read cyrillic. I also can't say much about them because you use tons of custom lua functions and I don't know what they do. About maps, can you reveal how did you manage to create multi-map loader? I'm curious, because It could optimize engine in my ots (I need to load only certain maps for a certain ammount of time, then dispose them and release resources).

Map Server - load map how TFS server, but him load all maps defined in config. I make system based on portals.cpp (teleport.cpp in TFS) where i add a new param - mapID, (players have that too) nothing more. When user use that portal - server change mapID and pos, like a standart portal(+mapID). That system implemented for example in EvE online Emu too (non-tile based maps always use mapID on Jumpgates), Game Maps connected only by that portals how in non-tile based game.

Map Server - load map how TFS server, but him load all maps defined in config. I make system based on portals.cpp (teleport.cpp in TFS) where i add a new param - mapID, (players have that too) nothing more. When user use that portal - server change mapID and pos, like a standart portal(+mapID). That system implemented for example in EvE online Emu too (non-tile based maps always use mapID on Jumpgates), Game Maps connected only by that portals how in non-tile based game.

So each loaded map is another instance with diffrent map id? I guess you had to change map editor aswell in order to add this new attribute to a teleport item. IMO it's good idea only for enfo servers with many maps, not really for big map projects. :p

I will open it in close future. So, what new in progress? Mmm, for example, one of new thing - monster grades system. Monsters full randomized, and have their own "tiers". They use their spells and abilities by grade and have a many features.
8VZXPIl.jpg
Here on screen - Legendary Demon and Demon - Paragon. For example - Legendary demon stronger than common demon, have a more spells features and better loot. Paragon - stronger than legendary, have improved criticals, strike attack, knockdown, wound attacks and they drops rare items, minor-artifacts, parts of Garden Storm Crow, Thari's Kantanta plate, Zlaar's Phoenix, other Ancient Sets and more another useful loot. So, monsters can be friendly ([Guardian] word) and help players in their adventures in some missions locations and raids.

Note: i still work on project above 8 hours per day, and want reliase it almost finished and with high-quality content inside for players fun. Ellestia Kingdoms will be free-to-play, full challenge world. No fully as Tibia, better word here - reimplementation of Tibia, Dungeon and Dragons and Ultima Online in one flask.

Bump, and a bit news. Today i finish the npc communication interfaces. "Players need to play, and "dive" into the atmosphere of the game, rather than thinking - "how to write a message to that damn NPC for get the quest or something else..." =) " However, I did not forget, also, about the elements of logic, and the player has to think what answer he should choose in a given situation.

And how that looks:
LBqapvB.jpg

And similar system implemented to players abilities/commands/some other, interfaces. Player no more need think about - "how to use this *** command?" Need only choice punkte in menu and all done!

kind regards.

Last edited:
i like that npc interface :) looks really cool and u can do lots of stuff with that ^^

cant wait to try it out!

Great job, those interface modifications look really promising, however, the green font used in dialog options looks a little bit weird for me. Keep it up :)

So, i am back to work on Ellestia. Start remake quests, adding new and etc. If you want help, you free to join =)
Kind regards.

Last edited:
Now that I noticed, that pic is from TOEE am I right?
Damn, I've played so many D&D (P&P included) games.

Anyway, good luck with the server, if you ever open another test server, let me join! :)
I love D&D 'based' games, drows and stuff are just awesome and a Tibian D&D might be a great experience.

Yeah! TOEE + Neverwinter hehe! =) So, little news. And last my work (after that, i will open it for players) - sounds! So, 2 days ago i am finish my sound system, that include:
  • Music for areas
  • Enviroment sounds for areas
  • Spell effects for each spells!
  • Ground steps effects
  • Monsters: attacking, idle, death sounds (for each monster!)
  • NPC sounds, like "hello" or "cya" when player interact with NPC
  • Another effects: like a teleports, usable objects, potions, level up and etc.

And little list of changes in NPC system:
  • Now NPC can be called by "attack" click to him. (and him open main window)
  • Finished: re-make for new UI - bank system, travel system
  • Added Main menu with NPC greetings, and list like: Trade, Quests, Talking, Travel and etc.

So, sound part for Ellestia Kingdoms is very important part of game! And it can take alot of time. I am have all files for ellestia (~15 soundtracks (unique!), lots of effects for spells, monsters and etc), and now, i am have a systems for it. So, last (and much hard) part of work - make a sounds files database on client-side, some tests, and adding new features to client side like : music volume, effects volume and etc.

Ellestia Kingdoms still live and in active development!

Kind regards, follow me & new news in this thread!

Hello there, project still in active development to reliase (but not final version), And now, i am do some testing things, like that:

So, here really many work, and each day, make Ellestia closer to my idea - "The New, alternative Tibia Story with CipSoft quality. Quality AS RL, but all of that - another story".

Ellestia Kingdoms, Cant be classified as Tibia, becouse they are fully custom. Client closer to ~870+ Reliase date - hard question, and i can tell you only - in this year.
So, Ellestia Kingdoms have a too much content, too much systems, and all of that should be worked, tested. Useful. For example, right now, latest rev. Ellestia have a ~40mb high detailed map. And ~1700+ custom items including principial new items for any things. Weapons, crafts, new types of weapons, items and other. So much for one developer, huh? Yeah, i am still one atm in dev team, and i am spend 3hours(minimum) - 9 hours for Ellestia each day from 1+ year. Please understand all of that things =) Me not a CipSoft team. I want to make it faster! But i am make it as i can. Me need sleep, eat, going to work too =)

Some content showoff:
Wn8AAWi.jpg

Last edited:
Back