• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Custom] Ellestia Kingdoms Project

Fenrisus

Ferin-Sha
Reaction score

bAxW6.png

server software by: IAT Group

About Game:
Ellestia Kingdoms is custom mid-low(exp stages) rate RPG server, based on Forgotten Realms worlds setting. Many dangerous creatures, mysterious items, hard quests waiting you in our world! Game based on Play to Play model, it makes the game really balanced full-change (No, we dont sell pants+15 :eek:). And many quests, raids, and many different features make the gameplay fun.

Game Features:
  • Custom Map(with public peaces).
  • Custom Cilent with Launcher&Auto-update system + antibot protected.
  • Unique craft system
    (6 craft professions with more than 300 craft recipes with lots of ingridients)
  • Custom Spells with spell management system.
  • Unique items(more than 500)
  • Drop items with custom bonuses.(Ancient, Legendary, Excellent Items).
  • Custom Monsters
    (Drows, Phoenix, Anubis and etc.)
  • Profession Focuses
  • Custom Classes:
    K8YXh.jpg
  • Newcomer friendly help system.
  • Many interesting raids, quests, dangerous dungeons.
  • Automatically events

Ellestia Kingdoms Storyline:
Ellestia world was created by powerful outsiders from Terimelis Plan in 540 year of Blood Phoenix. Only after 469 years, through the astral portals in the world came the first intelligent races, and founded their first kingdom. But the world in these lands did not last long. And in 1235 age of Basilisk, the First Great "Planar" War between the ancient kingdoms. In the same year, with the incredible complexity of the ritual, Halaster Blackcloak of Faerun banished from Undermountain all drow in this world. Since then, many years have passed, and new Ellestia Kingdoms were based.
What happened to the ancient kingdoms? What caused the war? What intrigues conceived by drow? These and many other mysteries, will to decide by new heroes of Ellestia World!

Whats new in development?
Open beta closed for this project, thx for testers! Now list of changes and fixes:
  • Fixed few items stats ingame
  • Added a new dungeon system (for party)
  • Added a pet system (you pets can train, getting lvl(+hp\mana and for spells), and use spells by you order and automatically and many other things)
  • Fixed classes spells, added many new
  • Added new map locations.
  • Added Quests in storyline
  • Added New craft recipies
  • Added New raids
  • Added Multilang support system (but not implemented at current time, need a make translations)
  • Added AI Systems (Cats attacking rats, Wolfs hunting deers, Town Guardians fighting with wolfs, trolls and etc. When huge numbers of monsters attacking the town, Guardians Garrison send guardians to defend and etc...)& Patchfinding
  • Many minor fixes.
  • Fixed client launcher and updater system.
  • New Website design+ many new features (online map) and fixes.
Current development status:
Work on server-side currently finished, and they protected, stable and perfect working. Now i optimize scripts, make a fixes and some new features.
I make a client for Ellestia with lots of features, but standart tibia based client compatible too (our custom client based on tibia)
Well, some features so far to be done, but i am work on it. I working on this project currently solo - scripter, coder, mapper, designer - Thats why i am dont know a reliase date (too hard and lots of work, when self-made all features for full custom), but i belive - this very close to reliase.
Stay on line! :D I will post here my progress, and reliase date =)

List of work

• Translations 5%
  • Knockdown, Rage, Penetration, Critical and other melee weapons ability 60%
  • Additional Quests 55%
  • Game documentation 35%
  • New map places 70%
  • Additional New NPC's 60%
  • Dynamic Economics System 45%
  • Spell Effects (affects on spell power and success spellchanting) 65%

Add: my little game teaser
[video=youtube;6GY1M_IpmyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GY1M_IpmyE[/video]

Ellestia Server Software by IAT team (Intelligence Assembly Technologies team):
(80% credits to me, thx for protocol structure to TFS team)
Pdwypy8.jpg

Ingame screens:
Pic080.jpgPic079.jpgPic078.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, i am have a lots of this))
(Drow, Driders and Paladin. thx to Robert Salvatore and Forgotten Realms (Dungeons&Dragons) )
JliRT.jpg
Paladin Concept Art:
Kp1IUXu.jpg

This is a cluster based server software. :rolleyes: with many features, for example - support any numbers of .otbm maps connected by special portals. and etc.

note: cant give that... i am work on project only one, and i can say only - currently server does not have any documentation (how compile, setup and etc.), dont have a time for create that... and plans to give it for community (dont wanna be a concurent for tfs). That developed only for self use and for improve my programming skillz. Sorry :$

Last edited:
Sounds awesome ;o To bad it is windows tho :p
Linux Support included (better for Redhat or Mint), but manager is different.
And server support from 7.1 to 9.80 and custom items too(i finish TibiaEditor public source code and that support market and others right now). But i will use it on 870 protocol, becouse laazyy to add WAREID and etc. to my items database (my server not using items.otb)

ADD: Ellestia Kingdoms - Is a Tibia based game more, than OpenTibia Server. Becouse game is very different Tibia, and from Tibia - only graphics, some mechanics, and bit of game princips. I will create another world in "Tibia-style"(by using OpenTibia "engine"), with official servers quality content. I hope - when it finished, it will be a nice RPG World with Roleplay, Adventures, where any player can get a many fun and unforgettable moments. How in Real Tibia, Ultima Online and others oldschool games.

Last edited:
Looks very very nice, can't wait to try it!

@edit
I remember playing a Russian server a while ago called Ellestia Kingdoms, it also was custom. Had custom classes, sprites etc... Just wondering if it's that same server or not.

Yep, that is only one Ellestia Kingdoms)) hehe. Slow progress - becouse a lots of work for one developer. But i will finish that in very close future.

Linux Support included (better for Redhat or Mint), but manager is different.
And server support from 7.1 to 9.80 and custom items too(i finish TibiaEditor public source code and that support market and others right now). But i will use it on 870 protocol, becouse laazyy to add WAREID and etc. to my items database (my server not using items.otb)

ADD: Ellestia Kingdoms - Is a Tibia based game more, than OpenTibia Server. Becouse game is very different Tibia, and from Tibia - only graphics, some mechanics, and bit of game princips. I will create another world in "Tibia-style"(by using OpenTibia "engine"), with official servers quality content. I hope - when it finished, it will be a nice RPG World with Roleplay, Adventures, where any player can get a many fun and unforgettable moments. How in Real Tibia, Ultima Online and others oldschool games.

Amazing project, i was wondering if you plan share your edited TibiaEditor, thats such a lake in Open Tibia community, all project need such editor, i hope you finish your project, good luck

Yep, i will publish that, when i fix a some strange bug(?). Market data and other things saved prefectly, but... From ~9.53 client have a "empty" sprites and items... You can add many items, but when you add outfits, something happen and all sprite data crushed (problems with memory?) "empty" items - without any attributes and etc. I trying to check that items on another editors (GrayDat, and etc) - similar result. "empty" items without any data in CipSoft files.
Maybe that "empty" items make this problems.... Needs a lots of additional tests. (debug memory, sprite limits and etc etc etc.)
(general problem - that items placed near usable items, and when you delete it - you need rebuild all items data in items.xml, items.otb and etc..... for example: 14700-14757 - empty items, 14758-14769 - usable, and again empty. Yep you can insert you items in that "empty", but how about sprites? And items - work fine, but sprites crushed on outfits) So, need find why that problem caused when you add items and fix that.
(9.54 dat and sprites)
Pic182.jpg

Last edited:
Good Job! Liked everything in this server and the sprites are sick.

first post updated. Mini-teaser added. =) Work in progress and it will be reliased in close future!

Ok now some critics(?). So far you've shown us some new graphics (few), map screenshots and summons attacking demons. You write about various systems, unique client, bot protection but you don't give any detailed info. Show something 'real' or all this is just talking (by real I mean custom client, dungeon system and Dynamic Economics System).

Maybe it's a bit rude but I hate when people are talking and talking and talking and doing nothing.

That is not summons....
Code:
removed
Thx for critics! i will show other features in future. That "teaser", show my monsters system. More interactive world (Wolf hunting deers, Knights at war with demons, and etc.)

Last edited:
I have a better idea =) i will show you that video (for you) where you can see - that is not summoned creatures!
(summoned creatures de-spawn when character log-out, and other monsters - attacking that creature)
[video=youtube;gAVOQ6P4ivI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAVOQ6P4ivI[/video]

I have a better idea =) i will show you that video (for you) where you can see - that is not summoned creatures!
(summoned creatures de-spawn when character log-out, and other monsters - attacking that creature)
[video=youtube;gAVOQ6P4ivI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAVOQ6P4ivI[/video]

I know they're not summons. You created a custom flag for them to attack certain monsters.

Yep, and make a trigger in targeting, when him a guardian - him attack only PK players when see that player. If player kill him, (or citizens) he get a skull. On current stage - i use that type of monsters only for procedure-generated events (like some numbers of guardians and demons spawn on 2 map points...bit a DoTA style and in raids& events for more fun and more interactive game world). Now i working on some features, but currently dont know - it needed for that world? First - Item durability. I convert it from my old server (7.6 2005year.) and repair things for blacksmith. (Durability based on server ticks) And working on quests (checking texts, add some new, balance rewards, looking NPC positions on map and etc.) For dungeons - i already make only 2 maps, planned +4~ for reliase, they should be a 6-10+ here.
Add:
Some systems here, from my old 7.6 server: crafts with recipes (on MySQL and in C++ code)
2005 year...
Armorer Craft lua:
Code:
removed
Repair in lua:
Code:
removed

Last edited:
Back