• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom OT project needs you!

Are you willing to pay for them?

Right now I can't say that we have the funds due to the lack of the project earnings, our plan is to use as many free pieces of graphics as possible and later be able to swap them for better ones (probably paid in that regard).

However, it all depends on the quality & price but to give you a short answer I'll sadly have to say No.
If you'd like to you can leave me a Private Message regarding your price (Per item/monster) or if you'd like to be paid hourly and I may get back to you one day.

Did an edit to the first post, since we've filled a couple of the spots.
This is what's left:

Doors (Open, close)
Water (animation)
Borders (we've got most grounds ready and will share them with you if you'd like to make a border out of it)
Tables
Counters
Earth/dirt wall (for underground mapping)
Stairs
Fences
Trapdoor (to go down a ladder)
Swamp plants (to be used in water)
Railings

Last edited:
I've tried spriting and I've done a few but they ain't too good.
Nor can I say that I've the time to learn right now.

You claim you don't have the time, but you seem to have the time waiting for someone else to do it for you! It's been like a week+ now, surely you should learn it. You can learn within that time, easily! I started like a day ago and i'm not too bad. It's easy.

Last edited:
I'm afraid you don't get the reason of this thread GhostX.

We're a team of four people working our butts off, working in various departments of this project.
None of which does sprites for a living (or as a hobby), therefore we seek help from professionals.

Of course I could wrap something up, but the level of quality would be much further away from a professional spriter who's done it for a couple of years.

I can assure you that we don't sit around and wait for someone to come along and help us.
Since the objects we seek aren't our highest priority (right now) we can however spend a larger amount of time waiting for it.

I've sent you an invitation on MS Messenger.
I'd be happy to setup a date for discussion, let me know when you're available.

I've made an edit to the first post, this is was we currently need:

Doors (Open, close)
Water (animation)
Borders (we've got most grounds ready and will share them with you if you'd like to make a border out of it)
Earth/dirt wall (for underground mapping)
Stairs
Fences
Railings

Last edited:
Back