• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom OT project needs you!

This is what we currently need:

Water
Borders
Railings

Our highest priority right now is a good water animation (at least 2 frames)

Is there anyone interested in making a water animation?
You'll be credited on our website upon launching.

< Bring up this thread >

Keep in mind, we're still looking for a good water animation.

This is what we've got so far:
3a315a0f55848fb1527e53cb4fb7e2ee.gif

Last edited:
@ dusieqq

I don't really think you've understood the idea of this project.
It's basically to not use a single sprite from Tibia.
We'd like to take charge and do it our own way, and not to mention the fact that using Tibia's original sprites would be copyrighted infrigment.

Right now the Open Tibia community is lacking custom servers and we would like to change that.

Thanks,
Michael.

oh well if we go that way, you cannot use tibia client either as it breaks copyright rules, isn't it?

You're certainly correct,
I'm not exactly aware of the copyrights on the Tibian client, whether you could simply hex-edit it or if we need to find something else to connect to the server.

There's always options though and using YATC is one of those options.

Hi guys,
We've started working with the sprites we got and made a great amount of work and I recall that we'll make a stable release within a month or two.
We got all the equipment we need and 90% of the environmental objects.

Right now we're developing the effects and currently we got 7 of them which can be used for spells.

What I'm looking from you guys this time is effects for wands, it does not need to be animated, it could be a plain 32x32 .png image like this one.
8QFMV.png
Tibian sprite used for the sprite wand (and magic wall)

I'd appreciate these kind of sprites, a plain 32x32 .png/.bmp image of a star/ball which will be used for wands.
The wands we got is producing energy, earth, ice, fire, dark magic and nature.

Thanks in advance you all,
Michael.

I'm terrible sorry if that's the case, would a Moderator please transfer this under the right topic?
ht1.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

Back