• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damonia Custom RPG Discussion ~ Riseing from the shadows :) Give suggestions!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Damonia ~ Rising from the Shadows - Discussion

Progress:
-Map: 95% done
-New creatures: 10% done
10/100 custom monsters so far
-Reconsidering creatures changing their attributes (hp,dmg and loot) 5% done
-NPCs 60% done
-Custom spells ;20 per vocation 10/80 done

133531280x800gamespecia.jpg

Dear Otlanders,
Welcome back to the mystical and amazing world of Damonia RPG. Damonia RPG is a fully custom map with 120+ hidden quests to keep our players busy .
Damonia RPG was created for players who enjoy exploring a beautiful and also dangerous world. Damonia was very loved by the players who played it (Zatjin,Alguzu,Zirra; just to call some of them). Our exp stages are low perfectly fitting for our map to make the gameplay a great experience.
Our client is 8.70 so we have also 100% working mounts and spell cooldowns. The goal of Damonia and its Staff is to keep the players enjoying this awesome world and we hope to see you soon on there ! Damonia RPG grants FREE premium time(enjoy all features of premium time, like new spells, traveling by boat to other islands, wearing new outfits and much more!). I do not intend to have any donation shop. Still somehow I would need to pay the servers host I would like it if u made suggestions therefore.

Now after having launched the OT-Z , I decided to shut down OT-Z and merge its ideas with Damonia RPG!
I have been working on Damonia for quite some time I guess (~8 months and now and then) and never could get rid of it :) I always saw its potencial and told myself "Once its great time will come". And now here it is:
Mergeing Damonia with the ideas of OT-Z players, aswell as my ideas, too, it will become great!

What is different to other OTS ?
-Exept for some of the support, healing and summon spells almost all the attack spells will be custom ones!

-Only sorcerers and druids will have the knowledge of healing, while only druids can heal their allies :)

-NO TRAINERS OFC!

-Discover all the new spells!

-The monsters will somehow be reconsidered by its strenght and loot, aswell as new custom monsters will be added! With this planned you will not know if an orc is weak or strong , and you will need to discover once more, what the new creatures loot :)

-Mysteries, that will be implented after Damonia is launched(which will still take some time):

-Known from the OT-Z players you will meet Fergun and the mystery about Aldurian Forest again,where for sure custom and never seen creatures will await you!

-The war of the four (dwarfs,orcs, elves and cyclops)

-Sorins axe which is part of the war of four.

-The Bralzg and their history

-The dark prophecy

And lots more!
120+ quests already exist!

----------

How would you change the exp stages?

-Exp stages:
1-50 x15
51-100 x10
101-150 x7
151+ x5

Skill rate: x15
magi: x5
loot:x2

-----

Old Damonia lifethreads:

http://otland.net/f41/freshers-damonia-life-thread-142339/

http://otland.net/f41/wasteds-damonia-life-thread-142368/

Old comments:

seriously... if he did that server is fixed and fine... and fun....

Are those my screenshots? :D Will play it for sure! ;)

Awesome server guys....

Need more players... no trainers... so players you see online... are online

Kind Regards,
//Damon

Please make

-Suggestions!
-Comments!
-A suggestion about how you want the server to get money to host it, if I don't intend to make a donations shop and premmy WILL BE FREE!
Maybee a one time payment?

Last edited:
i loved playing on otz, but at later stages when people get higher lvl and then die , they will rage and quit. u could make some secret way to get out of the afterlife or work with some checkpoint levels that when u get those u wont lose em again, blessings that give u 1 free die time (this could be hidden away somewhere in map so people can try to locate it to get it, resets every restart or only once per char.

-a costum server always need to be advertised properly, so make maybe a advertise movie, screenshot thread, advertising thread, discussion thread so people get excited about this.

-As i said in previous thread, think about giving low level druids a friend healing spell like sio but less efficient. because its hard the first few lvls without pots :p

-make some cool events like last man standing, where people can pvp without the risk of losing all their progress. run events, rope events, zombies, king of the hill and maybe some own tought of events ^^

-exp rates: 151+ *5 is too much i think , make it go lower to like *2 at higest lvl :p

-for donations: a one time payment could work but u will lose a lot of people because some people dont want to donate to a server they never played or where they can die in 1 stupid lag and be dead forever. also there are people who dont have paypal acces and want to pay by phone or other methods so if u want a one time payment i would suggest to make as many methods possible.

maybe some non op donations items, like a special mount, some addons, maybe a paper with one or two riddles to unlock secrets , some small amount of cash , some small amount of pots; nothing op, something like that.
i know its hard to find the right stuff to balance things out :/

also any ETA? :D

Good luck

i loved playing on otz, but at later stages when people get higher lvl and then die , they will rage and quit. u could make some secret way to get out of the afterlife or work with some checkpoint levels that when u get those u wont lose em again, blessings that give u 1 free die time (this could be hidden away somewhere in map so people can try to locate it to get it, resets every restart or only once per char.

-a costum server always need to be advertised properly, so make maybe a advertise movie, screenshot thread, advertising thread, discussion thread so people get excited about this.

-As i said in previous thread, think about giving low level druids a friend healing spell like sio but less efficient. because its hard the first few lvls without pots :p

-make some cool events like last man standing, where people can pvp without the risk of losing all their progress. run events, rope events, zombies, king of the hill and maybe some own tought of events ^^

-exp rates: 151+ *5 is too much i think , make it go lower to like *2 at higest lvl :p

-for donations: a one time payment could work but u will lose a lot of people because some people dont want to donate to a server they never played or where they can die in 1 stupid lag and be dead forever. also there are people who dont have paypal acces and want to pay by phone or other methods so if u want a one time payment i would suggest to make as many methods possible.

maybe some non op donations items, like a special mount, some addons, maybe a paper with one or two riddles to unlock secrets , some small amount of cash , some small amount of pots; nothing op, something like that.
i know its hard to find the right stuff to balance things out :/

also any ETA? :D

Good luck

Well thank you for yozr feedback :)
A screenshot thread will soon arise and I am thinking about removing the "you only live once" factor, because of lag or trapped could lead to rage quits! Instead I will increase the death penalty so u csn continue playing but it will HURT if you die! However what your saying about druid heal seems cool :)
A one time payment would work I guess since I am renting the server at a psrtner host from
Günstige Prepaid Gameserver | nitrado.net, where I can pay with my nitrado account for the server!
So all the player has to do is: register for free at nitrado.net,
Choose one of their plenty payment methods(mobile phone, paypal, bank transfer, paysafecard which u can get at ur next motor inn) to charge his nitrado account for the needed amount. And then donate the "one time payment" from his nitrado account to mine from which I will pay the hoster which isnt nitrado itself but one of their partners accepting nitrado money :)

Rgeards,
//Damon

there is still the problem with people that dont wanna pay before they played it , and costum community isnt that big allready :/
maybe make it so u can play for free till like 15 and then u need to make a one time payment for ur account or so (not sure if its hard to do or not :p)

there is still the problem with people that dont wanna pay before they played it , and costum community isnt that big allready :/
maybe make it so u can play for free till like 15 and then u need to make a one time payment for ur account or so (not sure if its hard to do or not :p)

Well It is :p anyway I could make all spells and outfits non premmy and use premium only for bost travel. So if you wanna leave first islands you need to buy one time infinite premmy. But then I need to setup a website again with znoteacc etc. And sucks even if its easy^^ The other solution would be that at lvl 15 everyone is teleported in a jail which u can only leave if ur invited to it(using the house function). Everyone who donated would just need to let me know his char names :)
I could do this with a premium tile, too. At lvl 15 teleport to jail, only premmys can get out again :)

also maybe make a progress log :p
so we can see if we need to expect this server in : some days, a week, couple of weeks, a month, couple of months ^^

Sounds pretty great ^^ I liked the OT-Z while i was playing, sucked that I got trapped and died by the boss :(. Can't wait til this one goes online :)

Progress bar has been added to the top :)
Any more suggestions? :)

I think what I enjoyed most was the party hunting between the 3-4 of us.
Maybe places where it requires a large party too hunt, but with bonus exp ?

ye some hard places where u really need a team to hunt :) could be for a quest or just for good loot and such :)
i always prefer teamhunting over solo hunting^^

map was so small u could do all the content in like 20 min so there was not really a reason to play it :/

map was so small u could do all the content in like 20 min so there was not really a reason to play it :/

He is unfortunatly right :/ however read about Damonia and u might be interested in playing it ;)
Gonna do some scripting now haha = booooring

Well not rly :) Damonia is acctually ready for realese since ive worked on it since 2012/2011 :D
However some npcs are to be done^^
If you are okay with getting the the custom spells and monsters later, it is 99% ready and i would fix it for the next weekend^^ however if u want me to make the 80 custom spells and 100 monsters first it will take longer^^
Anyway what I could imagine us realesing it next weekend and adding custom spells with patches , keeping the real spells(more spells more fun) and adding new islands to the map which are filled with custom monsters :D

Regards,
//Damon

I think we'd all be fine waiting for the custom spells and custom monsters, it would be somethin' too look forward too in a patch :p

Woot? Im confused now^^ You think I should realese them with patches, because then you can look forward to them?

just make sure the npcs work, the mobs are a bit adjusted so they are harder than usual and the dead penalty is raised ^^

just dont rush it :) what are a couple of days more to wait , make sure everything works before u launch it. an unstable, buggy start is worst that can happen to a server

Sorry I should've said that more clear lol, didnt' read it while I was typing. What I meant by waiting for the custom spells and custom monsters, I meant you can release the server whenever & just add in the spells later.

Also agree w/ hehemidu

Hmm well I guess I might fix the NPCs and some scripts till next weekend. Also I will rise the death penalty and make the normal monsters a bit stronger^^ Furthermorw I will also try to make atleast some Custom spells/monsters working till launch, and then add custom spells/monsters weekly, since the map is full playable and finished (has 120+ quests).

If anyone now hardly disagrees, let me know :)

Question:
-as we prolly keep the rl tibia spells because more spells= more fun, I would like to ask if atleast healing should only be knowledge of the sorcs and druids?!
--> if you think we dont need any of the rltibia attack spells let me know, too^^ however Id say they are usefull :)

Back