• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Damonia Custom RPG Discussion ~ Riseing from the shadows :) Give suggestions!

bump , launching this weekend? :D
Well, I might, however the custom monsters and spells will be implented with weekly updates , as of Now I got some rl life things to attend, too :/

ANYWAY, I am sure U will be able to enjoy Damonia this weekend even without the custom monsters/spells, because it still has the 126+ quests to discover and gives alot possibilities for teamhunts :)

lets hope on a nice and clean start on saturday :p or even tonight? xD
make an advertising thread also so people can get excited about this ^^

lets hope on a nice and clean start on saturday :p or even tonight? xD
make an advertising thread also so people can get excited about this ^^

Sorry, but I only make one if IM 100% sure about launching it :)

You got an approximate amount of hours from now? I wanna know around the time when it'll be up :p

Don't rush me :D

Some News:
-Damonia will feature Account Manager and an own forum, where you can discuss and donate! Due to occuring Problems with Uniform Server I am afraid I can't use ModernAAC or ZnoteAAC .
However this shouldn't affect the gameplay, eh? :)

-What donations will there be?
Premium Account
Addon Doll
Map your OWN HOUSE!

DIFFERENCES FREE ACCOUNT AND PREMIUM ACCOUNT:

The FACC:
I have long thought about using the premium system,or not. Here it comes handy! FACCs can USE ALL SPELLS, explore the main island and have fun there!

PACCs:
-ACCESS to MAIN ISLAND + ALL ISLANDS (currently 6, more to come ofc)
-ACCESS TO FUTURA!
-PREMIUM OUTFITS
-CAN OBTAIN AND WEAR ADDONS!
-Large VIP LIST
-Login Priority
-Can travel by boat
-Can buy houses!
-Can form guilds!

What else is there in the shop?
-Addon Doll
-MAP YOUR OWN HOUSE!

What is Futura?
--> Futura is a city which will be implented ~2 weeks after server start. It will be for premium players who just wanna chill out a lil, offering gambling, games, a bank so you can loose all your money loosing haha!
Also Futura offers really Great, Luxury Houses, which the premium players can buy! They DON'T HAVE PRIVATE SPAWNS OR TRAINERS! However they are luxury inside offering a perfect home for every exhausted adventurer!
Also in Futura players can BUILD THEIR OWN HOUSES :) You can make your own house with RME and in exchange for 3 premium time runes your Private HOUSE will be imported!However it must fit some rules which are all listed in donation topic!

--------------

-With further updates custom monsters and custom spells will be added(weekly updates)

-Donations ingame!
After donating I will send CM Tokens to your depot within 24 hours! What you do with them(sell to players, use urself ) is up to you!
For each 2€ donated u get 1 CM Token!

What can you get?
-Premium Rune(7days); cost 1 token: !donation premium
-Addon Doll ; cost 2 Tokens:
!donation addon
-Implent own House ; cost 3 Tokens. You can map ur house with RME (client version 8.54, for map) then send it to me. 3 Tokens must be given to me INGAME (face by face trade, or sent by parcel including a letter "DonationHouse") and your house will be implented in Futura after server restart!
Rules: Size: max ~ 20x20
NO Private Spawns, NO Trainers!

Do not worry, I'm here haha ;D look into that support thread you've posted.

I really dislike the fact that you have an addon doll, and that only premium can obtain addons. I wanted it to be hard work to get addons, like make hidden stations or npcs around the world, make it so you have to collect rare items and such... Figure out hard puzzles and quests to get access to some outfits, perhaps maybe make some creature outfits as well. I'll be pretty disappointed if it stays like this :(

I really dislike the fact that you have an addon doll, and that only premium can obtain addons. I wanted it to be hard work to get addons, like make hidden stations or npcs around the world, make it so you have to collect rare items and such... Figure out hard puzzles and quests to get access to some outfits, perhaps maybe make some creature outfits as well. I'll be pretty disappointed if it stays like this :(

Creature outfits are planned as future updates ( I have acctually alrdy done 3 quests for creature outfit :)
And Im afraid I must somehow make it attractive to donate ^^
I see that the addon doll isnt that cool, but it is still hard worl collecting the items for your outfits!
And noone will buy 20x 4€ addon doll! Thats why i made it so expensive :)

Also, if it turns out that I feel like I need premium to play, I might just quit. I'm not one to spend money on a tibia server, and even on rare occasions it's only like 5$. I do understand that most servers need donations to cover costs but considering it's 2-3 euros for only 7 days.. I'm not going to end up spending a lot of money for a server, if anything ill end up playing it until I feel like premium is needed, after that I don't have much of a choice.

Well as I mentioned the spells are all available and as will the custom spells be, too :)
And the main island is free to explore!
Afterwards its up to you^^ 8€/month for premmy isnt much more than ur 5$ + every player gets one premium rune(per account) from me, to try it out :)

Looks like a pretty nice and well maintained server, if it's any similar to Necronia, they're in for a treat.
It won't be that a big threat for Necronia I think. Damonia sounds awesome and I will definitely try it, but having many areas for premium players only will probably result in quite a small community I fear. This while the custom ot community isn't that big already. People who can't donate or won't donate for whatever reason and can't buy premium from other players will also have a bigger and bigger disadvantage as more and more premium only areas will be added. This can result in players not even trying out the server or stop playing it once their free premium time is over.

Some good/bad news:
-The good news is Damonia will be launched today and with free premmy :)
-The bad news are it will only be a beta to explore the map a bit! Damonia Beta
will now run for 1 MONTH, with slightly higher exp rate, to let u explore more!
-After 1month it will be closed since I still feel its not ready yet...
For an official launch i want my 100 custom monsters and 80 custom spells to be done first...
And additionally while starting to learn LUA I have a bunch of ideas how I could
Make it more story dependend and therefore more fun for everybody :)

//Damon

I will test it for sure. It's good that you want it to be ready before doing the real launch. With this beta we can also discover unexpected bugs and hopefully even do some stress tests since there always turn out to be some issues when with the real release 10 times so many players log in.

great :) , and u can add them when there done so we can test em out, balance-wise

- - - Updated - - -

also; make that advertising thread ^^

Back