• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stfu Nooblord Mayne
I made that shit up
5fnsXa5.gif

I played a Zealot. Decent voc does enough damage yet could tank some monsters. The spells were decent, I liked the Psi Shield during hunting didnt get to try it out in pvp. In my own opinion I think this voc is more of a tanky vocation. One of the spells I sorta liked was the Lightning Rush in order to get equipment/experience faster etc. On the other hand the mapping was great I cant really complain the spawns were to small because I wasn't on the first day as much at level 200. The only thing I really didnt like was the way you need 3 of the certain tier to upgrade a certain item, like others said. I felt like I was progressing threw the server to fast i played for about 4-6 hours and already had tier 2/tier 3 I think it would of been better if you needed the same item 7 times just in my opinion. Other then that it was a great experience.
-thanks for opportunity to play. ^_^

Zealot did to mutch dmg i was 1700 shade and ful t3 and t4 helmet and a 1400 Zealot solo me thats wierd stuffff.

Zealot did to mutch dmg i was 1700 shade and ful t3 and t4 helmet and a 1400 Zealot solo me thats wierd stuffff.
He had a t4 weapon...... compared to your helmet that only gives damage. so if you would of got shield, you would of survived. A weapon will always do more damage than a tier item

Shawn isnt up yet so idk
bro its been over a day :D i knew Shawn was a robot he needs no sleep, but seriously, what is going on with the open beta is it going up or is Shawn gonna leave that closed beta open for those special few?

bro its been over a day :D i knew Shawn was a robot he needs no sleep, but seriously, what is going on with the open beta is it going up or is Shawn gonna leave that closed beta open for those special few?
I have no ideas

yet the guy who found tier9 items laying on the ground and reported most oft the shit didnt get invited to the " few people closed beta " yolo

yet the guy who found tier9 items laying on the ground and reported most oft the shit didnt get invited to the " few people closed beta " yolo

I was the one reporting the biggest bug ever with voc Illu having mind swap before mirror image cuz thats usefull xD

I was the one reporting the biggest bug ever with voc Illu having mind swap before mirror image cuz thats usefull xD

Oh god, now we are going to start about who had the best / biggest / most reports, oh gowd

Lets no start comparing who did what, Shawn said that the closed beta served its purpose and most of you guys did report bugs that would a made the server a mess, but it dosn't made what you reported and how many and who did, like you found a t9 ring in edrona and you reported it and now you feel like you should get something outa it. Be happy you where chosen to be in the closed beta.

Tbh I was trapped for 3 hours in the closed beta in a house, i thought it was funny as hell but it was boring.

\/\/\/
I believe the server should at the very least go to 4 of each item for upgrade in teir, not 3.

At 3 per item we have T1 items;
3 for T2
9 for T3
27 for T4
81 for T5
243 for T6
729 for T7
2,187 for T8
6,561 for T9
19,683 for T10
59,049 for T11
177,147 for T12

Vs Old Deathzot was
7 for T2
49 for T3
343 for T4
2401 for T5
16,807 for T6

If we look at the mid way point in power say, the 49 for T3 on Deathzot V1 would be equivalent to the 243 for T6 on Deathzot V2, it takes Much more to get the same power on the new zot, but that said, looting Teir is a hundred times easier, and the Endgame goal of say T6 on V1 vs T12 on V2, T12 takes a MASSIVE amount more pieces to acquire.

The power of having T3 sets was really only the equivalent of T2 set on V1, so its not like u were overpowered quickly.

but when server goes live, there will be soooooo many people on that the raw amount of Teir looted in Loot Orbs and Boss maps will be nuts, so i still believe 4 items per upgrade is more logical.

I do have to agree with obama here, having 3 of the same items of the same tier would make the beginning of the server go by fast. I had a t4 bow when i was lv 600, I didn't think that was right. I feel like 4 pieces would be a solution to this. Getting t5 at lv 1k is rly insane, but I am comparing this to old Deathzot V1, it's a different server now but if this was your intentions of the server than keep it to see how the open beta works out, if there is one.

Oh god, now we are going to start about who had the best / biggest / most reports, oh gowd

Lets no start comparing who did what, Shawn said that the closed beta served its purpose and most of you guys did report bugs that would a made the server a mess, but it dosn't made what you reported and how many and who did, like you found a t9 ring in edrona and you reported it and now you feel like you should get something outa it. Be happy you where chosen to be in the closed beta.

Tbh I was trapped for 3 hours in the closed beta in a house, i thought it was funny as hell but it was boring.

Had no plans on starting it i just told blazed it, So it would be fun if he choose ppl that didnt do a shit and just botted?

Had no plans on starting it i just told blazed it, So it would be fun if he choose ppl that didnt do a shit and just botted?

Well that why he didn't have an open beta. Yes there was botting but it's tibia, the community in tibia is stupid its all crying about botting. Don't play 8.60, hell, dont play any games if your going to complain about botting.

Back to the subject, people botted, including my self, for lv to test higher end things. But i saw you complaining to every one els on the server about people botting. I could careless if people botted or not, but bugs where found and that's that.

not only that he kinda did inv all the botters if you haven't noticed. Like only 3 outa every one els don't use a bot

1. I sent out the message to apply for the closed beta.
  2. People put their preferred vocs here on the forum.
  3. I went in order from first post to last post and assigned them an account.
  4. Once all the accounts were filled, beta was released.

There was no choosing of individual players, it was simply first come first serve. Nobody helped any more than the other, the people who botted non stop gave us some realistic testing of what most people are going to do in the live server, this helps us determine areas that are giving too much experience and making the server progress too fast. The people who explored found map bugs and other useful things that help us perfect the server. And the people pking helped us balance pvp and vocations. Everyone played an equal role in what this beta was put online for to begin with.

The next person that posts some dumb ass shit that doesn't help the development of this server will be excluded from the next beta test, simple as that. Enough flaming each other, stop acting like you are 12 because I have seen your names for the past 5 years so I know that even if you used to be 12, you are at least an adult now... so act like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back