• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Duplicating items?

DedicatedOT

Reaction score
Today, I have deleted over 5 accounts full of players, many of them Soltera's high levels for duplicating items.
Let me make this clear, as long as I'm around, anybody duplicating items will be found, and will be deleted. You cannot argue our decisions, because we only act on 100% accuracy.

I read this on a random server today and found it funny...

So how the hell do you "duplicate items" as a player???

I found out how on my server...after like a month of looking for a random crash bug it was a TARANTULA IN THE WALL ON A VOID TILE...duping is easy but i wont publically anounce how lol.

yes dupping is very easy but no1 should post how as it will ruin many servers who are not ready or protected vs the methods

I would like to know ways to dupe since it's been a problem in my server and I am trying to find out how people are duping. If anyone has any info please let me know.
Thanks in advance,
Matheus.

Way to go on bumping a 1 year old thread lol
Anyways Matheus.. I won't tell you how to dupe items but a tip is to look for things what can crash your server..

Easy, simple version. need 3 chars on 3 diff accounts, and need to crash server with 'House Invite' command. If you don't wanna do it that way, ~removed~ can do it too.

iBlue

You know you are helping scammers and hackers to ruin other peoples servers right? >.<

Which should encourage servers owners to fix the problem lol. It can go both ways. Most servers I play these days have it removed, so no biggy.

Reporting methods for duplicate items will be better (private posts), because you can create scripts anti-dupe

I don't know how to dupe so i don't know what to write in a script anti-dupe

Back