• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Event] Cyntara Hide 'n Seek Special Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm not going to write a super-long description for this event. But here's how it works.

Today we released two modified monsters for specific vocations. Demon Sprouts & Wyrms have been adjusted. Demon Sprouts are for Paladins and Wyrms are for mages.
Also, we have modified a lot of common (and less common) monsters in terms for an event, and for decoration royalty. Dolls & Backpacks are now Cyntara novelties. Some hard monsters drop them rarely, some easy monsters drop them extremely rare, and some extremely hard monsters drop them semi-rare. Some come in raids, some in bosses, some in common monsters, some in quests, and some, even in noob monsters! It's all about luck & collection.

Next Thursday, July 21, the event will end. The player that posts a picture of his house (and keeps them on display for official judges) will receive a special one-of-a-kind item from our judges. The judging is simple, each novelty item is 1 point to your score.

Only the items in the pictures below count for points in this event.

** Each item is counted once. If you have two of one doll, it is still one point. The only items that do not count as novelty in this image are: the Blood Herbs and Boxes. You will receive no points for these items, sorry!

I look forward to seeing what some of you guys hunt. I look forward to seeing some victorious findings and group-hunting shots of monsters/bosses/raids that players typically do not hunt every day on this forum. This does not mean you have to spoil which monsters drop the item, perhaps you'll even throw some players off by posting pictures here. Sometimes it'll be a helpful hint. Let's see some diversity!

The marathon man would be very proud!
Red

Everyone else may as well give up already :)

Everyone else may as well give up already :)

Bold words! Live up to them! I really look forward to some of the results :peace:

Red

Didn't Renuzit tell you how many he already had? Lol

Oh, come on. 10 is nothing. At least 5 of them are gimmies. Some players may have to work together though.

Official Prediction: Baby seal doll, nightmare doll, toad doll, dragon backpack, heart backpack, minotaur backpack will not be looted.
A bonus point to the player to get the first one of those, if accomplished. This will make a total of 25 points possible.

Red

I don't see how we can't win... you posted this in English, only our team can understand it so it's in the bag for us.

23:51 Loot of a minotaur: a bag, a minotaur backpack, 7 worms, 40 gold coins, ham.

That was easy.

I don't see how we can't win... you posted this in English, only our team can understand it so it's in the bag for us.

LMFAO

01:21 Loot of a nightmare scion: a toad doll.

Winnarrs!

01:44 Loot of a hero: a bag, a bow, a scroll, a crown backpack, 11 arrows.

This just gets easier and easier... Lols

01:44 Loot of a hero: a bag, a bow, a scroll, a crown backpack, 11 arrows.

This just gets easier and easier... Lols

"Why are you spoiling all the items? That just seems illogical"

;)

Red

"Why are you spoiling all the items? That just seems illogical"

;)

Red

So anyone else who is trying to get them can see how far ahead we are of them. ^_^

but it says.... deon sprout for paladins and wyrms for sorc.... and knight?

:peace:
but it says.... deon sprout for paladins and wyrms for sorc.... and knight?

I'm in charge of monsters and their spawns.

Why should there be a monster specifically for knights? Either the monsters are too hard, and the knights ALWAYS die, or the monsters aren't hard enough and the monsters are just easy exp because all knights have to do is smash hotkeys.

Knights can hunt everything on this server except Wyrms and Demon Sprouts with ease.

Plus, you knights will be very useful in the near future

:peace:

I'm in charge of monsters and their spawns.

Why should there be a monster specifically for knights? Either the monsters are too hard, and the knights ALWAYS die, or the monsters aren't hard enough and the monsters are just easy exp because all knights have to do is smash hotkeys.

Knights can hunt everything on this server except Wyrms and Demon Sprouts with ease.

Plus, you knights will be very useful in the near future

dear god, when will you leave for good you towel.

Just my progress :p [Thanks guys]

2mrb5o2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.