• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Favorite Past OT

Jaja

Reaction score
I played tons of ots, normally as JaJA. I would have to say out of all the ots I played and arent up anymore my favorites were

-jsynon.servegame.com 7.6
Really my first serious ot where I leveled. Made lots of friendships, also hated by some. I became good friends of the owner first as a girl(got 5 sisters I can act), got GM Sarah. Then I came out and told everyone I was really a guy and got GM Leeroy with exploit patches. All in all never became the strongest on the server, but the funniest server I've played.

-Tyler something Fast Atk 7.6
Another server i befriended the owner and got a gm with programming skills, but before that all happen, me and a few rl friends just dominated the server. The owner reseted the server many times cause of are PAing and other abuse, but that was fun as hell.

-Empyro.com 7.92
This was the funniest pvp server I ever played it was only up for about a week, but it took skills. I think it closed after it hit 250 people on at once. The alliances and PA killing made this server awesome.

Well those are my top 3 but if I had to say 1 i think i would go with jsynon just cause i spent the most time on that one.

Back