• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For Softcores people.

Kyoshiro

Reaction score
What i have yet to understand is why do you complain so much about botters on the forum?

If i am not mistaken you can easily report them in-game to a GM using ctrl + R and fill in a report and a GM will see it.

Also i think this OT have to few Game Masters to be honest but hey it is also a hobby Talaturen is doing not a real life work since he is going to school every day.

The big topic for now i belive are "Paladins are OP"

Honestly i have no idea if it is true did only play to lvl 20 on this OT then i did kinda go back to WoW or played WC3. :p

However if what you say is true then yes paladins needs a slightly nerf and obviously ban the people using a bot could not be more simple.

Also after reading the rules.

Rule 2: external applications
We do allow several external applications which can give you advantage(s). However, applications that help you to paralyze creatures, hunt creatures automatically, auto combo attack players, train magic level/skills while you're away from keyboard or login on several characters and target a player are PROHIBITED and will lead to a banishment.

This rule is so stupid to begin with, They do allow external applications to help you but at the same time not.

Honestly either you allow people to use a bot or you do not it is as simple as that, this fuzzy rule will give the GM's a hard time to do shit.

Using a healing bot to kill players is not skills it is retarded people who can not do 2 things at the same time.

Example: Run and press a hotkey. EPIC FAIL!

O boy this will come back and bite me in the ass!

Dear Regards Kyoshiro.

What i have yet to understand is why do you complain so much about botters on the forum?

If i am not mistaken you can easily report them in-game to a GM using ctrl + R and fill in a report and a GM will see it.

Also i think this OT have to few Game Masters to be honest but hey it is also a hobby Talaturen is doing not a real life work since he is going to school every day.

The big topic for now i belive are "Paladins are OP"

Honestly i have no idea if it is true did only play to lvl 20 on this OT then i did kinda go back to WoW or played WC3. :p

However if what you say is true then yes paladins needs a slightly nerf and obviously ban the people using a bot could not be more simple.

Also after reading the rules.

Rule 2: external applications
We do allow several external applications which can give you advantage(s). However, applications that help you to paralyze creatures, hunt creatures automatically, auto combo attack players, train magic level/skills while you're away from keyboard or login on several characters and target a player are PROHIBITED and will lead to a banishment.

This rule is so stupid to begin with, They do allow external applications to help you but at the same time not.

Honestly either you allow people to use a bot or you do not it is as simple as that, this fuzzy rule will give the GM's a hard time to do shit.

Using a healing bot to kill players is not skills it is retarded people who can not do 2 things at the same time.

Example: Run and press a hotkey. EPIC FAIL!

O boy this will come back and bite me in the ass!

Dear Regards Kyoshiro.

If you'v only played to Level 20 I'd say go back to your "WoW"..
Skip the drama, I dont care why they choosed you but I mean come on, you dont know shit so just ssh.

~Houndish

If you'v only played to Level 20 I'd say go back to your "WoW"..
Skip the drama, I dont care why they choosed you but I mean come on, you dont know shit so just ssh.

~Houndish

I belive since i have hosted & had a OT with Zuttlan & Ruly.

Been hosting and fixing for around 6 years.

Where is the drama? Oh Call oprah!

Back