• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

*Fortissimum* Engine Features.

Pvp choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he have a magic spell to walk on water... awesome ;:D

bf43706967d41f0970fdb024b431d658.gif

@TampekThanks, and I tested Critical Hit, and it's working as intended over all conditions.

And yeah, you can edit it in items.xml with all attributes.

About the npc, this seems like a map bug. You can use Ctrl + Z

Good job mate ^^
Seems a lot better than shitty OX =)
Thanks <3. However currently we aren't competing OX, Once we advertise all game-content and complete features of engine. We will be competing them!

I think he have a magic spell to walk on water... awesome ;:D

bf43706967d41f0970fdb024b431d658.gif
Just found out why, it has something to do with our 'advanced' npc system we made for a specific event, where monsters have to follow a path to a destination. This will be fixed asap ;)

bro i know you can do it!
i even got the hardware 2 paperclips and a battery please program!!
As stated by NASA once, the hardest part is to make a robot see.

Last edited:
Once again, information about PvP.

We decided to lack the features of expert PvP expect those.

1- We kept Colors of magic fields as just information in the battle.
2- We kept squares as just information in the battle.
3- You can't walk through non-passable magic fields (magic walls/grav walls).
4- You can't walk through players at any situation outside the protection zone.
5- You are affected by magic fields casted by ppl ( even if not aggressive ).
6- We kept the open pvp situations to know how much ppl is attacking you.

Thanks For you opinions!

Nice features btw! A mixed expert pvp is great in my opinion.

Just a doubt: we will be able to turn safe pvp mode on , so we dont "miss gfb" ppl and get white skull while hunting?

the hardest part is to make a robot see.
Code:
function WhatItemsDoesRobotSee(creature, houseT)
local robotPos = creature:getPosition()
local area = createAreaAround(robotPos)
local itemList = {}

area = removePositionsOutOfBounds(houseT.housePosT, area)
    for _, pos in pairs(area) do itemList[pos] = getAllItems(pos) end
    return itemList
end

Yeah, tuts. But we are still thinking on disabling it.

Yeah, tuts. But we are still thinking on disabling it.

Just to explain my point of view, I asked that due to my gameplay style, I actually prefer hunting/quests/etc rather than wars, so its a matter of gameplay style.

Ofc this is not a problem at all if guys decide to remove it, i dont want to be misunderstood xD
Im just thinking about different types of gameplay, I mean, there are some features that can attract RPG players, some features that atracts Pk teams, War Teams, etc. If guys considers all the variables, and decide to remove it for the greater good, its fine.

Since the bigger complains about war/pk teams are disabled, for example walking through players (thumbs up for turning it off, btw), I have to try and defend my point of view as an RPG player aswell and make sure that this variable is the staff sight :)

Just to explain my point of view, I asked that due to my gameplay style, I actually prefer hunting/quests/etc rather than wars, so its a matter of gameplay style.

Ofc this is not a problem at all if guys decide to remove it, i dont want to be misunderstood xD
Im just thinking about different types of gameplay, I mean, there are some features that can attract RPG players, some features that atracts Pk teams, War Teams, etc. If guys considers all the variables, and decide to remove it for the greater good, its fine.

Since the bigger complains about war/pk teams are disabled, for example walking through players (thumbs for turning it off, btw), I have to try and defend my point of view as an RPG player aswell and make sure that this variable is the staff sight :)
We have every feature of expert pvp, But due to the pvp style, we aren't going to allow all of them. We are still thinking how it will be until the server releases.

We have every feature of expert pvp, But due to the pvp style, we aren't going to allow all of them. We are still thinking how it will be until the server releases.

About gameplay, have u guys decided about Access Quests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back