• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realistic-War - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know in 100% what causes the problem crash this server and how to eliminate it, if I lie you can ban me, but first make new map then i tell you.

I can tell you how fix it , but it's boring play all time the same map , please add new map then i tell you.

@Tampik The best deal-maker lul :p

@Host Is the server using 7.4 sprites or 7.72? I've got a map of Thais rotated 90 degrees for 7.72 that I can give you. Should be easy to modify for a war ot.

Here is an example of normal Thais vs Rotated Thais:
comparison rotated thais.png

@Tampik The best deal-maker lul :p

@Host Is the server using 7.4 sprites or 7.72? I've got a map of Thais rotated 90 degrees for 7.72 that I can give you. Should be easy to modify for a war ot.

Here is an example of normal Thais vs Rotated Thais:
View attachment 32479

You have map editor 7.6?

If you have please send me this i can make new maps for server.

Very nice OT, we shoot to GM 20 SD's and without manasing he had still mana XDD CorruptedOT with bugs

He say delete ring of healing from game and all can't use it , but today one guy give backpack on floor and i fast take it to my backpack.

5 min later corrupt gm teleport me on roof depot and he say to me: give this ring becasue this ring can use only gm.

So if he are gm , why he no login on gm , only he call to you?
It's normal on this ots gm and friends gm use better items from to otheher players.

Here is corruption, but there is no better server to play at the moment despite the corruption.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here my new movie some pk here:

ALL HATERS LISTEN UP

Can't everyone just be happy that a warot is open? Jesus christ, guys why yall getting so mad?

I didn't play for 6 months, logged on and wrekt you all as usual, why yall hating so much when ya barely can play the game lmao

#getonmylevel

fix the bugs like doors, put better exhausted, try fix client spikes and people will play, atleast try

New players will not come , because the server is not on the ots server list.

The owners are changing , and the maps are still the same and boring.

Which of the owners was good , no one in my opinion.

All owners only opened the server always with the same maps , poorly search boters , almost at all and some give items to friends, no one owner was good.

It is a good server with always bad game masters.

I can make a map for the server , but question this gm have skill to add it to server and i no wasted my time?

I have map Thais , so i can make very changes in this or make full new custom map.

Is it so difficult to make some modifications to the existing map?

Making a map takes up a few hours from the black screen to create a completely new one.

For example, my old map made from a black screen in 4 hours:

You lose 277 hitpoints due to an attack by Raven Two.

Nice ots xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back