• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Germany|(9.83) TitaniumWorld - Are you ready to explore the lands of titanium world?

Lindemans

Reaction score
nbzz92.gif

Welcome to titanium world .. here you have some information about this server.

IP Adress: OT.Titaniumworld.De
Port: 7171
Create acc with: 1/1
client: 9.83

Here is a little tutorial for people who dont know how to connect to the server:
http://ot.titaniumworld.de:81/titanium/connect.html

Townportal Scroll:

2nm28ia.gif

Unique Quests etc:

2qx2s6r.jpg

Treasuremap shows you, when you can do a quest again etc:

14ka60x.jpg

Here is some info about the weapons and enchanting system:

oi4nzq.png

Current aviable magical bonuses:
-extra attack speed
-extra defense(defense)
-extra block (Block)
-magic attack% (attack on skill use)
-extra attack
-faster walk%
-better chance to loot magical items
-more money from monsters
-shoot range(can make an sword an distance weapon, if an meele weapon gets the rare bonus)
-health+
-mana+
-Absorb fire
-Absorb Ice
-Absorb earth
-Absorb energy
-Absorb Holy
-Absorb dark
-Absorb Physical
-Skill++
-Magic level ++
-Steal health on hit
-Steal mana on hit
and many more!

Weapon only:
-Enhanced attack
Shields only::
-Enhanced block
Armors & Shields only:
-Enhanced defense

Monster / Boss System - monsters can be spawned in every spawn, like etc orc spawns, orc bosses, mino spawns, mino bosses, and so on.

33aw22w.png

Enchanting System (Enchanting Crystals)
(Which can be obtained in any kinds of monsters, but "different crystals".)

aw6nh5.jpg

Important Commands:
/side name (see on wich side is the player)
/stats (see your item bonnuses)
!Townportal (teleports you back to your town if u are not in fight for 1 minute)
/powers (see your soulpowers)
/power name (switches powers)

AND ALOT OF MORE.. IF YOU NEED ANY HELP OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SERVER CONTACT OUR STAFF:

Sincerely
Titanium Crew

Last edited:
why make a new thread when there is already an old one??? there hasnt even been a reset

This server is to complicated for a lot of people. I don't mind it but that's one reason why there isn't many people. When you decided to add this much custom stuff you need to make sure its user friendly and easy to understand. It's a really cool idea I mean diablo is pretty flipping awesome it's just that I don't like how the server was made :l

This server is to complicated for a lot of people. I don't mind it but that's one reason why there isn't many people. When you decided to add this much custom stuff you need to make sure its user friendly and easy to understand. It's a really cool idea I mean diablo is pretty flipping awesome it's just that I don't like how the server was made :l

I understand that it might be a little difficult to understand all things, but that's why we are in titanium to help you. We have plastic enough with employees who can help you understand the hardest parts, then it will just float on ..
We at titanium are pleased that you write here what you think so that we can work on helping new players more when they start playing.

If you have more questions about the game, you can write to any of the staff, and you'll get help with your questions ..

With Kind Regards
Titanium Crew

I'm huge fan of this server! since 7.6 Version(it was once top 3 server, many years ago) many new features has been added.
But still the basic things of tibia are all there aswell.
And no custom client is needed!
So basicly the difficulty is present maybe at new unknown stuff,
But its still tibia, so if u ignore the damn nice fetures u will still able to play it like any other server.

But it would interest me at wich things u had ur difficulties, maybe the staff could work around it to make it easier!

Meh decent OT but it gets boring :p Played it a while ago and logged back on and got a few levels but idk, just got bored again. Although, I will say alot of the scripts are nice as shit. + the customization of it is nice. Good work, thumbs up :rolleyes:

I really think you should give this wonderful server.
If you need any help pm the staff members!

sincerly
Lindemano