• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Phiadaria - Rise of the Ancestors (RPG) | Custom

Kinda of sucks because I threw out A LOT of old rusty items since the description said they are useless. Only recently did I find out by a friend that they should be kept!
I think you should change the description of the rusty items because it can be misleading! :p

How does one reanimate npcs? Decided to massacre Dar'saye after Undim refused to cooperate ^^

Edit:
Last evening I logged out at, I log in today and I spawn in Dar'saye temple and all Dar'saye npcs have spawned again for me. My experience bar did reset, so somehow I died...

Last edited:
How does one reanimate npcs? Decided to massacre Dar'saye after Undim refused to cooperate ^^

Edit:
Last evening I logged out at, I log in today and I spawn in Dar'saye temple and all Dar'saye npcs have spawned again for me. My experience bar did reset, so somehow I died...
Ermagherd, Nuxohiz, I miss you buddy. D:

Cyclops are not yet updated and will follow the next days, including plenty of other monsters and new items I will introduce. Magic Damage will be increased by upgrading the knowledge I will introduce this weekend.

Right now I launched a small update for decreasing the server load on huge areas and with plenty of players online. Reduced plenty of overhead and re-worked the entire system behind.

More can be read at http://www.phiadariasoft.com/main/node/6266

About the previous items: All of them with the old rusty item name should be kept. Once they are changed to the new system, the stats will be re-rolled and you can use them again.

Enjoy!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~
I'm still waiting to be able to sell zombie heads and all the gems :D i see the price dropped more then half that's kinda sad but they still wont sell.

yeah im curious why rare stuff price get dropped. ATM everything seems to worth more or less the same. Kinda sucks. Be great to have rare stuff drop that worth good money or idk...even some legendary weapon with fix dmg stat and lvl req. So people would trade with other. Im not even sure I saw people trading once since most of the stuff requires level and by the time you can use something your gonna be able to loot is yourself.

yeah im curious why rare stuff price get dropped. ATM everything seems to worth more or less the same. Kinda sucks. Be great to have rare stuff drop that worth good money or idk...even some legendary weapon with fix dmg stat and lvl req. So people would trade with other. Im not even sure I saw people trading once since most of the stuff requires level and by the time you can use something your gonna be able to loot is yourself.
Yeah going by what he said with the equipment no one is going to buy a level 25 helmet cause it has good stats when they are level 10 cause they are just going to loot there own eventually by time they get level 25..
to make it fare and have trading happen i think the higher your level the better the stats thats great but make it so the level is like 1/3 of yours .. say your level 15 the items will be for level 10+ i dunno i just think its pointless saving good equipment cause no one is going to want it anyways.

In the future the level requirement on the items won't depend on the level of the person who looted it anymore, but on the item itself or the monster it has been looted from.

Ermagherd, Nuxohiz, I miss you buddy. D:
I've been online plenty of times :p

Rip kachim and vincent thanks for the broken items :D.
ZQgjyl1.png

k1hPuKj.png

lsIshrI.jpg

Just teamed up for the notorious troll champions. All possible tasks, quests and side quests done. There are rumours about a quest at Undim and Tiamlor from Gracious to Insanity, but I don't believe those anymore.

@nikolai
Go get your grave flowers :p

lsIshrI.jpg

Just teamed up for the notorious troll champions. All possible tasks, quests and side quests done. There are rumours about a quest at Undim and Tiamlor from Gracious to Insanity, but I don't believe those anymore.

@nikolai
Go get your grave flowers :p
Well done.. thats what gets people to want to play seeing these team hunting :D

Well done.. thats what gets people to want to play seeing these team hunting :D
I would see it like this: that guy completed every single quest, task and side mission? So the last area of what is most likely the hardest area in game requires you to kill 5 troll champions?! xD

I'm already working on new Tasks and new Areas which will become unlocked during the Weekend including new items to improve the gear. Had to re-install my Computer the last two days because of a Hardware failure - but everything is back to normal now!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Just applied a small patch on Phiadaria Fixing and adding several things:

* Added several additional loot items
* Updated the following creatures: Wild Warrior, Hunter, Smuggler, Cyclops, Cyclop Miner
* Fixed an issues for creatures moving on tiles which they shouldn't walk on
* Fixed an issue making it impossible to place items on coal basins, altars, Depots or other heighted items
* Fixed jewellery items not beeing sellable (finally!)
* Fixed a mapping issue on Malikanu, making it impossible to get back from the farm to the City
* Fixed several typos on Npc dialogues

Enjoy!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

can anyone help me i kill vincent a week ago and know tenzin and the guy from weapons are trying to kill me even if i die they never stop and the mind eraser stone cost 2k i dont know what to do and anyone know where is dorson

Last edited:
They are still attacking you, even after a death? Can you please provide me with your in-game Name? This shouldn't happen at all, because after a death the entire list should be cleared.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Just launched hotfix 0.0.0.5a, applying several patches and improvements to the game:

* Fixed an issue making it impossible to sell empty flasks received by consuming potions
* Fixed an issue with entrances beeing opened inside mountains, not updating tile flags correctly which makes it impossible to enter unlocked dungeons
* Fixed cooked ham which is now consumable
* Fixed plenty of loot items which were not obtainable in first update due to miss-configuration
* Fixed item weight on Npc trade window which is now displayed correctly
* Fixed crafting Cursor which will now work properly in all cases
* Fixed some internal Client Performance issues

Enjoy!

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~