• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Login screens

Element

think big
Reaction score
These were unofficial login screens I made while playing on RealOTs.net (as part of two custom .pic files)

No. 1

000qs6.png

In-client preview

realotaw7.png

No. 2

34234fn7.png

In-client preview

preview2pz0.png

All were constructed from renders obtained from PlantRenders.net, all other lighting/background/effects are mine ;]

man, those are NICE! Any chance that you could make one fore me? I've asked alot of people but they don't seem interested... Please? It'd be VERY nice of you.

If you read the first post properly you would realize that I stated that these were mine, no I did not download them..

Wow It look's very good .. i want somting like that for your server (SOmting like the first screenie) with big letters "World Of Tramon"

Very nice , but i like the second best. also would like one for world of tramon pleaase .. somehting like the secondbutbigger letters.

Aazza,

Dang can u make some for wot?? we will put credits
anywais the look so cool those Backgrounds..

Back