• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a restarter.

Cotizado

Reaction score
I've try it on normal way it doesn't work since the server try to report the crash.
Well our server crash daily maybe one time or 2.
We're using The Forgotten Server 0.3 I know its alpha Version and that the develovers will not help that much on that one. But I would like to get a restarter for it anyone got an Idea?

Open TFS project with devcpp, then open parameters, and delete this one:

-D__EXCEPTION_TRACER__

Recompile ALL the server.

This way, the server will not create report.txt and won't create that window which says "report.txt blabla" anymore. But you'll continue receiving that message from Windows (operating system) which says that the program has crashed and needs to be closed. You need to remove that message.

Yours,
Rafael Hamdan;

-D__EXCEPTION_TRACER__

This way, the server will not create report.txt and won't create that window which says "report.txt blabla" anymore. But you'll continue receiving that message from Windows (operating system) which says that the program has crashed and needs to be closed. You need to remove that message.

Yours,
Rafael Hamdan;

If I dont remove that message then the restarter will not open the server again? mmmm Am using version 0.3 the beta one.. So the project is all in the .exe?

If you don't remove the Windows Message your server will not restart. And yes, all the project in the ".exe".

If you don't remove the Windows Message your server will not restart. And yes, all the project in the ".exe".

Windows vista xD sux... I don't know where I can remove that message... I'll try but if you know please let me know.

-D__EXCEPTION_TRACER__

Yours,
Rafael Hamdan;

Would be my first time I try to compile... I've use the program but never change something. Now...

I open the rev.788.exe, Then I look at Project witch is empty. Should I download any source and add it to the serv folder? Well saw in execute... Parameters. but nothing to do with the exe i THINK.

I think I need to download the sources for this server... But when I look for them I only can find out early versions or oldest ones. Does it matter?

Last edited:
Real Time Priority Restarter.

Realy good restarter for windows messages :)
He restart normal crash and crash with windows messages.

Back
Top Bottom