• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Massive RPG Server

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
Well, I've been staying up til 6 am every day thinking to myself that I need to do something constructive with my time. So I was looking through the map section of the forum and I see a lot of great maps that are never used, and probably never will be. So I decided to come up with a project, to combine some of the best looking maps, and turn it into one of the biggest rpg servers there is out there. Some people might think, oh those aren't your maps so your going to fail, well they were released for a reason right? To be used, so that's what I'm going to do, use them. I thought to myself, that I want this project to be bigger than Tibia itself, and to be one of the best projects out there. But the question is, am I dedicated enough? Well I see people making projects left and right, and then giving up on them and it just rips the feel of open tibia out of me. But I feel that my time with Open Tibia will end soon, and when it does I want to leave with a bang.

I know this sounds like a huge project, and it probably will take some time to complete, but with a lot of dedication, this project can be completed. But now I ask you, people of OTLand, do you think this project is any good? Do you think this project will be completed? Would you participate in this project? So please post, with all of your speculations, no matter if you think this project is a failure or not.

If you guys like my idea, and would like to hear more about it, I'll gladly share more informations with you. Just ask!

Kind Regards,
Collz.

Last edited:
Yes to the idea, no to will it work.

Zisly's tried thing's like this too, they don't end up working.

It's mainly because people don't feel comfortable sharing their maps.

Yes to the idea, no to will it work.

Zisly's tried thing's like this too, they don't end up working.

It's mainly because people don't feel comfortable sharing their maps.
I'm a mapper myself, plus there are many good maps in the download section. I don't need anyone to share their maps if they don't want to.

This type of thing's been proposed time and time again, even by well recognised mappers. Nothing ever took off, people don't have the commitment, just get a team make a server.

This type of thing's been proposed time and time again, even by well recognised mappers. Nothing ever took off, people don't have the commitment, just get a team make a server.
That's because nobody is ever dedicated. A project fails only if you allow it to. You also forget one thing, I'm not people. I'll do this project myself if I have to, learn how to script and everything myself. This project is to prove to myself that I can be dedicated to something.

That's because nobody is ever dedicated. A project fails only if you allow it to. You also forget one thing, I'm not people. I'll do this project myself if I have to, learn how to script and everything myself. This project is to prove to myself that I can be dedicated to something.

My team is dedicated ;d

Go for it!
I've been snatching alot of maps for my own server and now I cant find a map i havent used. :p

Most of the maps in the download section are being used by 3/5 servers jaja..
So they are worldwide known :p

If you want something unique.. Im currently selling a big custom map.. pm me if interested..

If you want something unique.. Im currently selling a big custom map.. pm me if interested..
The map you're selling. I have a copy of it myself...

That is the map that Wozu bought from someone else. The server was called Xazera/exysia. I managed to snag a copy of the map myself. So your selling it for 200 when I can sell it for cheaper or better yet, release it for free.

Last edited:

jesus christ.. 200 euro for a map have u ever sold a map for that amount? 5% of servers will make that back using a custom map

well, I dont really see reason to use ready map in huge project
Cause like 90% of it gonna need remake to fit storyline and all ideas
But well, I started project with friend in like 8.1 times(lol), dropped it till 8.4 and then started again
But he bought wow and dropped mapping, I lost motivation, but still I love scripting, its just pure fun when you do something that noone released, something that even noone have

I'm selling the whole server.. not only the map files.. but all the data pack.. And im selling it for 150 not for 200 :p

Plus i was just offering something.. no need for you to come back all aggressive jaja

I'm selling the whole server.. not only the map files.. but all the data pack.. And im selling it for 150 not for 200 :p

Plus i was just offering something.. no need for you to come back all aggressive jaja
I have all of the files as well...

Back