• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] MoonLight Online [Custom Client]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Nope you can get it in-game also but costs 250 soul orbs, thus youll need 100+ atleast before you can afford.

Gets kind of boring very fast, since it is always the same. YOu go to a spawn, 2 sqm besides the spawn there is a house with a npc who wants you to kill some of the monsters, and they always have the same text.

It is "non-pvp" its fucking bug players abuse! i lost myt loot and eq by a spell named pyro trap that a player did, i died with one hit!! -.-

Gets kind of boring very fast, since it is always the same. YOu go to a spawn, 2 sqm besides the spawn there is a house with a npc who wants you to kill some of the monsters, and they always have the same text.
YES.

skills are to slow also. raise the skill rate. higher skill rate means less time afk skilling more time playing. also ppl are making noob chars doing the easy quests and getting orbs for their main.

i havent found even 1 box quest yet. i hope their are at least a few. just running to boxes and grabbing the reward is boring but you can have a fun of them b.c its still fun to find them.
edit: i heard some1 found 1 box

some spells you cant see what you heal "light healing" "strong healing"

Last edited:
The Gm is trying to do a good job but there's just too much bugs imo.. wich is ruining the gameplay. And saying that explosive trap isn't a bug while it one-hits every player while we're in non-pvp.. is weird

explosive trap hits 100 dick noone dies 1 hit by it and it takes 15 secs to make one
and making people run on it is the hardest, nearly impossible

can someone tell me what branch i gotta buy for leg snare?

i killed a monster to 90% then someone comes and kills it and he is the "owner" of the loot -.-??? also, there are already cavebotters like in cyc cave ..

17:42 You see Vital (Level 41). He is a warrior.
He is impure. [Honor: 0].

100% botter, following certain checkpoints in the cyc cave and not responding ..

Last edited:
I think there should be a char reset in a week or something when most of bugs are fixed, since currently the server is full of bugs and imbalanced spells..
Also, a RPG server needs more than just 200 hunting task NPCs in my opinion, get some RPG quests.

i fear this is gonna be reset like forsaken was in the first release. knights are so screwed when it comes to tasks. especially since monsters are unbalanced. cycs dont touch you but drones rape. ice witch hits 60 every hit. lizards sents hit 60 everything. berserks need more distinction between them. for my 29knight. berserk hits 100-130, greater berserk hits 130-160, ultimate its 170-180. the good new is they all take the same amount of mana. also mages always steal the last hit.

pvp is so unbalanced you had to turn it off so ppl could lvl. its good that you can pvp 1v1 but you die in 1 hit by someone the same lvl as you. just raise protection lvl to 30-40 so you have a small chance to protect your self. turning pvp off doesnt solve the problem

So many buggss.
*The bugs we found in beta still exist(some of em)
*no pvp - no fun(i dont wanna lvl aymore)
*u can pk with "traps"
*its funny how the mount is an item - one guy lost like 3 donate items with 1 death ^^
*map is in 5~ pieces instead of 1 big - i dont like =/
*u can complete all the missions in 2-3 days
*map is too small?
*@up console errors? w007!
*where did the pets go? o_O =S !
*all the NPC's are basically the same just copied and changed texts - in the quest he asks u to get money u say "yes" and NPC says ok go and kill them. <- ? =S
*needs different quests instead of killing
*some spells are still unbalanced
*I saw a potion on black sqm somewhere cant remember where, u should search on map
*i die too much so i quit until atleast pvp is enabled ^^ GG

Adding demon and hydra island tomorrow, also huge map patch on main town, will look completely different.

It was already removed. calm down people who simply pmd me without swears or raging received full restorement of lvls and equipment, people spaz'ing and swearing did not. Obvious reasons
Read This....

I didnt swear :S :(

Please can i have my stuffs back <3?

i told u to see ingame but you didnt answer me :S
I just want my stuffs back so i can Play :D!

Please Moist Im sorry if i did anything wrong.. :S