• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OT] Lord Of The Rings

Wezc

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey guys ;D What do you say that we just put together a team and form a Lord of The Rings OT server ;D It will be awesome :D

Not a bad idea, I was thinking the same, it's just kinda fun how there's all these people making all these server like Pokemon, Narato, Bleach, Dragon ball z , etc.... all from the general game tibia^_^

There was 1 project about it here, think it died.

there was such a thread.. it have been quit for sometime now.. sadly..

I really did look promising with sprites and so on...

Yeah something like that and you can like unlock all kinds of skills and items and after you beat it on easy you have to do medium to unlock more thing etc..... but I don't thing that many people wanna make a lord of the ring's project.<_<

Dude? Does fucking pokémon sound better to you? It's only like 6-12 year olds who play that shit, The REAL also.

Dude? Does fucking pokémon sound better to you? It's only like 6-12 year olds who play that shit, The REAL also.

I think Pokemon is very gay.
First because it's not a real show, it was ONLY made up to earn money from 5-12 year old kids that got nothing better to do.

I think Pokemon is very gay.
First because it's not a real show, it was ONLY made up to earn money from 5-12 year old kids that got nothing better to do.

That's exactly what im saying.. Now wouldn't LOTR be more fun? ALOT more fun.. There will take alot of time to make the map, because it's huge. But there will also be fun, while doing this project and playing.

To be honest.. and realistic

Nobody goes into a project this kind without money in his mind..
Else.. why waste your fucking time if there's not going to be earnings? jaja

Even Tibia was made for money..
So PLEASE! Quit the hippie bullshit jaja

It wont succeed if you just thought of the idea and came here writing about it. Atleast do some work yourself so that you see the project will go somewhere before you invite people..? :p

LoTR ots? F. Yea but only a raid ot like a noobwar but against mobs.

Classes

Archer-Elf-healing spells + exori san. Dagger and Bow Fighting. Unable to wear shield. ONLY 1 dagger

Soldier-Human-offensive like exori hur, exori con No heal spell. Axe and Crossbow fighting. Unable to wear shield

Mage-Halfing human+elf only offensive spell + exevo mas san. Unable to wear shield. (no utamo vita)

Swordman- double weapon, unable to wear shield, skill buffing spells Sword fighting.

Shielder- only one class who can wear shields also have shield buffing party spell, Club fighting.

Pesant- every pesant in party gives 10% more exp on a raid, also pesants makes food from parts of dead mobs and also pesants are masters in sickle fighting.

There Are no Runes no Potion, only way to have respawning hp and mana is to eat food, drink holy water, wear rings.

Rings

ring of sage +10 mp per 2 sec +2hp per 1sec.

ring of warrior +15hp per 2 sec +2mp per 1sec.

ring of defender +10 shielding +3hp per sec +3 mp per sec.

ring of rangeart +5 distance +3hp per sec +3 mp per sec.

ring of swordart +5 sword +3hp per sec +3 mp per sec.

ring of lord +10 everything +10 hp per sec +10 mana per sec. Able to loot only from Sauron, rare drop

No magic level. There Would be Elements level trained by using one choosen element on the beggining of game when playing as mage.

There Are Only Suggestions

It wont succeed if you just thought of the idea and came here writing about it. Atleast do some work yourself so that you see the project will go somewhere before you invite people..? :p

That's why im writing here.. so you could give me ideas.. As said.. I'm not a good mapper, I'm not a good spiriter, and I can' script.

There was once a very nice project like this by Xedrai over on OTFans. It was very well put together but sadly went down. If you can muster up his post on OTFans he's got some good ideas.

That's exactly what im saying.. Now wouldn't LOTR be more fun? ALOT more fun.. There will take alot of time to make the map, because it's huge. But there will also be fun, while doing this project and playing.

Lord of The Rings makes more since in Tibia than Pokemon does..

Really nice idea, I like it alot, New quests you unlock spells all the time, Enchant weapons, Would be really great, Some new monsters ( Diffrent names ) . Count me in if this goes anywhere

I looked through Xedrai's thread, it looked very promising untill he made his custom sprites.. It looked much nicer when he had tibia's sprites.. But if i could get a hold of that map, maybe we could bring LOTR-OT up again.. :]

It is an awesome idea , but behold at least 7 months of daily work , or more , if you want it to be really nice with much custom features and stuff.

I hope this project will once get up by anyone , LOTR in tibia = awesome. :p

Don't make the map to huge, it would take to much time. New sprites and custom features aren't really necessary at the beginning stage, you can decide later to add some of them and to develop the map further. Also get a team that is really motivated to work.

Back