• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paraplegic Swim Team

Ooth

Reaction score
Lol, since all our members live across the entire world, this is all we had online at the moment. :)

2va82.jpg

All members please post where they're from :D

America

Oh Sonless/whynot joined? o.o Greg is a loser. i talked to the real one today >.> That buttpirate hacked him. Expel/hunt him pl0x.

mm hacked?
no offense to the kid but he doesn't have that kinda skill

I talked to the Original Greg today. He said he sold an account on ANOTHER Ot to the same guy who hacked him. (Used the same info without relising it) The "New" Greg has no respect for anyone. And lied about "buying" That char. Greg paid alot of real cash for it. And no one seems to be doing shit all about it. >.> He said he asked red for help but he ignored him.

That stupid fuck should atleast be deleted.

Oh Sonless/whynot joined? o.o Greg is a loser. i talked to the real one today >.> That buttpirate hacked him. Expel/hunt him pl0x.

Oh no we didn´t join , if you don´t notice who´s in the guild and who played the old cyntara together?

But ye..

Back