• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealSoft Discussion

Should we Enable CipBot one day of the week?

• Yes

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

Sync

Ø,ø
Reaction score
Well, as some of you already know me and Syntax are creating a Brand new one of a kind server. We are re-creating old 7.6 feel on Tiba 8.5 But we need some thought from some other fellow OtPlayers.

Please Vote guys!

Yes, we would appreciate your input, we will have polls every now and then to see all the features people want. You in a way are creating the feel of this server. Choose wisely if you are going to play, and respect others playing, choose wisely.

RealOT's rox.
(The real one).

Regardless of what the community says here, disabling it will immediately cut the amount of players you will have in half. Players are so used to playing with it most people have forgotten how to play Tibia without it.

On a 7.6 server, do not enable the "CipBot."
The reason why people play 7.6 is because it doesn't have it.

That is why I play REALOTS.NET...
7.7 server, although its full of noobs.

No, I believe not. When should you enable CIPbot?

- If your server is DDoS'd, (like what CIP did for double exp week ect.)
- If your server is offline for more than 24 hours (1 day of cipbot)
- Special events
- Big holidays (new years/christmas/halloween)

Your server sounds like lots of fun. I'm definitely going to check it out once it's finished.

No, I believe not. When should you enable CIPbot?

- If your server is DDoS'd, (like what CIP did for double exp week ect.)
- If your server is offline for more than 24 hours (1 day of cipbot)
- Special events
- Big holidays (new years/christmas/halloween)

Your server sounds like lots of fun. I'm definitely going to check it out once it's finished.

Thanks for the income and the support once again red. ^^

Thankyou, I think Chris and I have our verdict. Thankyou everyone for your time.

Back