• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Something between me and realsoft

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Well dude lets clear it up in front of everyone.. i took the server you gave me and fixed some things like i said I would, you said np do it if you want..
after the fixing i released it so i you got crampy about it because the I didn't give you 100% of the credits.. well mate listen.. download it look in it its different! 40% of the credits you got is well earned since i took half of the map and some scripts ..
Would be cool that we can clear it up. Well if you want to post something post it! I just don't want beef with you just because im playing your server and i will get killed 100 times like a dude did when he killed your friend. So please lets clear it!

Last edited:
"I just don't want beef with you" Thats why the thread name is "Beef with me and realsoft" ?

I got crappy at first because I couldn't see any credits.. later I got crappy because it wasn't with very big letters or spoted in a way so people see it..

Anyhow.. I don't care today.. my files are updated that I*m ashamed today about those files.. they're so bugged and bad compared to my daily scripts..

Anyway, I don't have anything against you.. just bit "wtf" on you because you started to argue about this at first in game chat of my server, and now here. + you posted in game chat "you're now ignoring administrator realsoft"...

Yea because you didn't want to respond to me on some questions .. tomorow 3 am be online we will talk about it.. CLOSE THREAD

Back