• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Soundly Online~ Teaser #2

Rayeko

Programmer
Reaction score
Soundly Online
Awaken -of- Races

About the Project
Our goal is to make a difference in the Tibia~OT servers. Soundly, is and will have custom client. As a team, we know there are some disadvantages by offering a custom client, but our project will support Tibia~ client aswell but with some limitations, this will be explained later. Also, Soundly offers a lot of new features regarding Tibia~ and any other OTserver, but, all this without leaving the sense of ease that Tibia~ has.

The Client
Soundly Online doesn't support Linux~ systems, yet (planned to be added, soon). For Windows players, we offer two kinds of clients, which will be kind of "lite" version and the full one. The lite version will be kind of a "Mask" for Tibia, to make it compatible with Soundly. So that, new players that wish to test the server, before downloading a 27+ Mb file, will be able to do so, by downloading a simple file of 2 Mb~. Now, regarding the full Client, Soundly will offer a fast-access program which will easily download updates (if there are any), and also it offers the possibility to see the lastest news without accessing the website, with a lot of other features.

Meaning of "Awaken -of- Races".
Soundly Online has a very old history, which is redacted in its Genesis. In few words, there are two gods, who created the vampires and the werewolfs, after a fierce war between the two races, a new race was created, the Humans, which was moreless the combination of both races, in one. [[For further information, read the genesis]]

Constantly Updated. (( New ))
Our team is constantly working on further features and content for Soundly, this ensures the game will be updated very often, making the story and the fun of Soundly, unique and endless.

Customize your Character!
In almost every other OT, players obtain their stats (health/mana) equally. So, (for example) if two mages level 100 duel each other, the only difference between them that could affect the damage deal would be their equipment and skills, apart from their playing skills. However, in Soundly, apart from the things listed above, there will be Stats, which will be taken in count in any duel. This Stats are: Magic, Strength and Deftness, which affects the magic damage, meele combat and distance combat, in the same order. Also, by making quests, depending on the difficulty of each quest, the player will be given as an extra reward, a percentage of their health/mana. Making each character different from each other. This, will give a little advantage to the players who not only hunt to level up, but that also explore the magic lands of Soundly in search for quests, missions and secret dungeons.

Houses Free Will. (( New ))
Ever wanted to modify, customize and decorate as you wish your house? Well, at Soundly, you'll have that option available! You still don't what we mean? Okay, lets imagine, you've a house which walls are red-brick walls, but you sincerely, don't like them. What should you do? Talk with the GM/God to see if he can't modify them? Well, no. In Soundly, what you should do, is: go to the shop and buy "white-wall packet" (if you want those walls, if not, then just another packet with another type of walls), and change the walls of your house with that packet, easy, eh? Apart from this option, a lot of new furniture were added to Soundly. In addition to the walls characteristic, the same feature will be available but with the ground tiles.

In-game alliances! (( New ))
Now, you'll be able to ally with some guilds in-game. Right now, you can only ally with the Assassins or Pirates, but, to achieve this, first you must prove your courage to advance through all the possible ranks in each guild, so that you become the best out of the guild you chose to be! By allying with any of all the guild, you get some advantages and benefits depending on your rank and the guild you chose.
Just to clarify: this guilds are different from players guilds.

Support (( New ))
One thing will surely difference Soundly will be the support it will bring to players and customers. Soundly will count with a short public online test which will make tutor to any player who pass the test and who has been active since a determined period of time. Tutors who seem to be not helpful and/or whose activity in helping others is low will be downgraded to normal players. Also, note that Tutors will not have any special advantage. Also, Soundly will count with a free live-chat support, and also with very detailed guides and manuals in the website to help any adventurer in troubles with their journey.

... More information will be added in the next teaser.

[[ Watch the trailer here: YouTube - Soundly: Premiere 2010 Trailer ]]

Last edited:
@Up

LOL, wth, twilight ?¿

Edit: Just googled Twilight.. That vampirish novel? Or whatever it is.. No, actually I didn't knew that thing existed, lol

LOL then that makes it half original due to the fact that you didn't know the novels existence, anyways make this good I like custom OTs.

P.S
Don't get any reference from the novel or movie Twilight, I hate Twilight, so make
your own story line and all.

werewolves suck
vampires are awesome
crusniks <- amazing and sexy( go watch or read trinity blood)

the teaser video was decent. didnt see any special or amazing new tibia functions/idea, but it was put together nicely. it looks promising going to check it out when it comes online.

Bump for custom project - down with real maps! And down with all these pokedreaemers!!!

EDIT: BTW, Twilight wasn't the first with vamp vs werewolfs...and anyone know name of that old war with vamps vs werewolves? It was fun as hell!

GL to this project.

Saying "omg twilight" would be the exact thing as "omg underworld"... just saying!:)

thou I dont really get the video... -.-

Thanks guys for the comments ;D

BTW. For hxzr, and anyone who didn't get part of the trailer (I think the wedding part), I found an error in the transcripts, which I have corrected. It should be:

Code:
Do you take this werewolf in death for the rest of your unnatural life?
Yes, I do.
Do you take this vampire in death for the rest of your unnatural life?
I do.

If you look carefully, the first showoff of the wedding, a purple-bat appears saying: "NEVER", because the genesis says that werewolfs and vampires are involved in an eternal war and therefore, they shouldn't marry.

I think with this, almost every dude about the trailer is cleared~~ xD

Back