• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Summer Update 2013

This makes me want to start again. But it just seems so pointless, when gold, accounts etc. is really cheap, and botting is the way of playing.

This makes me want to start again. But it just seems so pointless, when gold, accounts etc. is really cheap, and botting is the way of playing.

Well, just be yourself, don't worry about anybody else. That's what I like to do.
I play the game even though its in a cancerous state because I love it.

sCBw4G.png

7QjCZG.jpg

I really love the hand! I hope it is an insanely difficult monster. It reminds me of multiple bosses in other video games.
Also, the Fury Gates have interested me (bottom right corner news), could this very well be the third and final of the Triangle of Terror, Zoralurk?

I can't wait for test server. I promise to post good pictures exclusive to OTLand.

Last edited:
Well, just be yourself, don't worry about anybody else. That's what I like to do.
I play the game even though its in a cancerous state because I love it.

yeah, it's just that you're on a disadvantage this way.

yeah, it's just that you're on a disadvantage this way.

Disadvantage at what? Tibia isn't a competition, playing it that way is very uninteresting, and not even enjoyable for the most part.

If you play the game, and for the most part ignore others around you, you will be left alone.. the only time botters get in the way is when they hold up spawns for long periods of time.. but you guys make it sound like it is impossible to play tibia without botting, it is very possible, you just don't have to worry yourself with everything around you

I am still super excited for these new walking animations, can't wait to see them all in game.

Aww man this makes me want to play my 96 MS getting it to 100 and then going further arrg xD hehe

Seen them all and it looks like fun =P might even make me start again xD

this update looks awesome! dont forget about the other update that will come in late summer - it's also goin' to be great :D

It's test server time! If anyone else has screenshots, please post them! I will contribute as well.

oxd2SRw.png

QGapwig.png

oU0spVz.png

TO05fLJ.png

ZUTZRy6.png

G970yVP.png

nNS0mmp.png

RV9X3wP.png

f3Pb4Pn.png

zH03ME9.png

Last edited:
[video=youtube;ocBSz86a0UY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ocBSz86a0UY[/video]
ldh.png

v1i.gif

0z0e.gif

35c.gif

oak3.gif

4xl.gif

dmk.gif

o1dv.jpg

from tibiopedia.pl

bump for pics evan!

I died 3 times (2 in Drefia (fuck you Gravediggers) and 1 in the Fury Gates), so I couldn't get much pictures.
I recommend nobody under level 400 to go alone in the Fury Gates.
Drefia is motherfuckin' huge, as evidenced in the minimap before-after above.

I'm done for awhile, I have somebody using my account.

SORRY!

I'm going to post some screenshots here later. But as you can see on Kuzyn's post, Drefia's minimap look completely garbled. It's now the most confusing place in the game, and whoever designed it knows the true meaning of spam-mapping. It is a graphical revamp, but an environmental devamp.

I'm going to post some screenshots here later. But as you can see on Kuzyn's post, Drefia's minimap look completely garbled. It's now the most confusing place in the game, and whoever designed it knows the true meaning of spam-mapping. It is a graphical revamp, but an environmental devamp.

Is the Drefia Necromancer area getting bigger and are holes, ladders, stairs or doors changing positions and what about Drefia Wyrms, any major changes down there with the stairs?

Back