• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Summer Update 2013

Is the Drefia Necromancer area getting bigger and are holes, ladders, stairs or doors changing positions and what about Drefia Wyrms, any major changes down there with the stairs?

I almost sent an answer but then I realized why you are asking... :rolleyes:

Is the Drefia Necromancer area getting bigger and are holes, ladders, stairs or doors changing positions and what about Drefia Wyrms, any major changes down there with the stairs?

As far as I know, Drefia wyrms has dramatically expanded, especially with the introduction of elder wyrms.
The hole/ladder/ramp positions have changed, definitely (ie. grim reapers).

As far as I know, Drefia wyrms has dramatically expanded, especially with the introduction of elder wyrms.
The hole/ladder/ramp positions have changed, definitely (ie. grim reapers).

How much stronger is an Elder Wyrm than a regular one and are they on the same floor?

Edit: nevermind, found them on wiki:) But are they on the same floor?

The new Hellgrip mount:

6zu6Bvm.png

When you walk north, it shows the middle finger.

rWlJKrV.png

I don't know if anybody has the Lion mount. It looks like it will be used for promotional offer.

Well, it is not a rare boss or spawn. It is a common monster that lives in Drefia.
It's not an easy monster to fight against, especially if you're low level (it is a little harder than DLs).

It has a very unique method of trying to tame it. If you can fight them off for a long time and your luck is there, you might be able to tame it.

Fury Gate:

vSQKsCq.jpg

Te0tEOz.jpg

O4bxdiI.jpg

And much of the same..

Drefia is now like, bigger than Thais.
RLhCTZR.png

Elder Wyrms are a bit disappointing. They're literally harder Wyrms. This is their cave (-1 from Drefia Wyrms ground floor)
nMsZD9V.png

Red

Last edited:
Probably one of the laziest Tibia updates in terms of monster sprites, environmental ones are nice though :p

Last edited:
Probably one of the laziest Tibia updates in terms of monster sprites, environmental ones are nice though :p

Probably because there's 20 new monsters in the second half. Who knows?

Back