• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.5] TheOtserver

It's boring when you got 2 extra "promotions" and already after one day theres a level 200+ ;(

Lower the exp, fix the spawns, add low level quests, make it more noob-friendly - Then start the server

I've updated the server. Added low-level quests, added alot of more information + an own tip-channel sending tips every minute. Remapped many spawns, but still working on it since I want to remove all the old spawns.

Also, players below level 100 will not drop loot when they die

Playing also, all the features is so nice, the only bad thing is the map, and possibly the exp rates, but everything else is so nice.

ITs nice but very little newbie lvling place, no weapon quest still using 1 weapon , Slow resp :( and alot of pks if you hunt on PvP :D

Lol I died and now I cant log in.. "Temple position is wrong. Contact the adminstrator"

fixed, rme crashed and deleted my town :p

tomorrow i will fix a system to prevent random pking... checking the kills, if they are in events/guild war/castle conqueror, they wont count, else you will have x random kills everyday.

If you need help with dedicated servers, feel free to give me a message. :)

new pvp-system... when you are getting random killed (not pz-locked, atacking back, being in guild-war, pvp-event or fighting for the castle), you will get teleported instead of dying.

I'm druid and the system is little bit bugged...

1° You cannot conserv your elemental. When you relog, you need to go back to the temple to choose again.

2° When elemental attack, they can hit you and the second elemental : you got the symbol : Canno't enter in PZ !

3° You said, on website, if we abuse of the new PVP-system, he'll be ban. How many random kills we can do without ban ?

4° In website there is raids at 15:00 and 19:00, I don't see one

5° In website there is event maker every 3 hours. Is he works ? (doesn't see any events...)

Also tested the Druid.
They are extremely hard.
You should take and make so they get 100% of the exp when killing monsters with summons, since right now summons drain very much of the experience. :(
Also there should be a spellbook with the official spells, checked the spell site at the homepage, and its totally wrong information written there.

Also tested the Druid.
They are extremely hard.
You should take and make so they get 100% of the exp when killing monsters with summons, since right now summons drain very much of the experience. :(
Also there should be a spellbook with the official spells, checked the spell site at the homepage, and its totally wrong information written there.

the spell-site on web, is fixed now. When you log in, you will get a list of all custom spells.

About the elemental-thing, i know about it, and i have tried to fix it. however, i find it very hard to locate the place to edit this in the source... ive searched alot but just cant find where.

about the pz-thing, its in all tfs's, but i will try fix it too.

about the events and raids, i turned them off because we only have 50-60 players at the moment. as soon as the players online rise, i will turn them on. from my experience, events with less than 100 players online is never successful..

even though, i will try the CS-event later today.

well, many positive comments. i will try it out for sure.
logging in..

It's a good OT !

You do CS event at 21 hours ? Too bad, there is players (like me) who work tomorrow at 7', so may you do event at 18 hours ?